• zancru

Nice spot ;)
    Not too frozen yet??
  • Bruce
    That is beautiful. A piece of art. I can see your talent lighting up this industry. You should send that pic to Ghost.
  • SirCrackKillaH
    I trailrun on the weekends for miles. Frozen kinda almost killed me today too. Twice I slipped. First time wasn’t so bad, I was traveling in a forward motion, I was running along a icy/mud/slush combo that was only wet because it was in direct sunlight, gave me traction, up the side of a mountain. One foot slided, other foot couldn’t catch any traction, I did one of those two feet forward jump forward kinda things that simply put me on my ass then partially on my back which was cushioned by the backpack. Second time.. f man.. I took that picture after cutting some apples, vaped a little, had some water, washed hands off, tried to dry them but it was already too late and my fingers were stupid numbed, started making my way back down. You can see in that picture, I’m not at ground level, I’m not high, but at least a 75 foot drop right off. The ground was totally frozen, areas that had melted earlier in the day were now all frozen solid. This left pretty large swathes of areas that were extremely slick. The pathways all leading down were covered in ice. As I jogged downward, i remember looking down and seeing what I thought was a slush and went for it, turned out there was ice underneath. My right foot went for it, slid forward, left foot followed, slid too, the impact that followed broke the wristband off my wrist and put me on my belly. My whole body now was sliding off the side of the mountain, initially clawing at the ground, then ripping small plants out of the earth to finally landing a stick that is connected to a tree, scoreeee! I was able to then pull myself towards dry ground. Scary shit though bro.. mannn.. frozen..
  • Hermes
    In concentrate mode does the vape button need to remained pressed during the entire session or can the vape button be released and re-engaged without restarting the cycle?
  • zancru

Be careful out there man.
    I'm sure you take care of yourself.
    Always let someone know, where exactly are you going on a run, and the expected arrival back time.
    Sorry if I sound like an old person jajjajajaja
  • EconMan

WOW. I feel for you. But it is both invigorating as well as frightening.... :cool:

I respect and admire you, for such risk taking, in my world view, it is something we are losing as a civilization, and I don't like it. So such stories remind me of the proverbial truth as philosophized by the Indigo Girls, We can sail our ships of safety until we sink them.

Done a lot of long backpack trips alone, and it is a scary thought to know you're alone, and if anything happens, there isn't much help available. Ditto with cross continent motorcycling. There are roads in west Texas you won't see more than a couple cars on per day....

My scariest time was not in the cold, but the heat.... not even serious mountain ranges, more like foothills.... got severely overheated in 95 degree high humidity and suffered heat exhaustion... My muscles just "stopped" could not even pitch the tent... for hours.... had I not stumbled across a little random pond, I would be dead.

Regardless, loved the pic! If I was you, once I stabilized and got at least an illusion of control, I would fire that MV1 up immediately and celebrate life, which is only made valuable by death. At that moment, there is no doubt, no illusion, that you are really alive.

In concentrate mode does the vape button need to remained pressed during the entire session or can the vape button be released and re-engaged without restarting the cycle?Hermes

I lack the knowledge to answer your specific question, but do you find the MV1 does well with concentrates? I do not own one but I've used them a half dozen times, and my experience with it for concentrates was poor -- an opposite finding by me with flower? Also, concentrates are sticky and I would hate to clean the MV1 after a hard concentrates session. There are lots of internal nooks and crannies it seems?
  • juxt

In concentrate mode yes, it has to be held. The first draw is a prime draw, but with each draw you do have to hold the button to take the whole draw. Did that answer your question? You have to hold down the button for each draw, not each session. I don't like it as much for concentrates, but a lot of people do.

@SirCrackKillaH working on a pic for you ... my trail is a treadmill, but I got a shot poolside today. Got it:
    cud56etk9okn55fv.jpg
  • McNuggetsTrip
    I'd get some metal ice shoes :grimace: glad you are okay man
  • Hermes
    thx juxt...I get that in order to inhale that the vape button needs to be pressed...just wondering if the vape button needs to stay pressed in concentrate mode when you are between vapes in order to keep it in concentrate mode...or if you can release the button and press when ready to inhale...seems overly complicated to me.
  • McNuggetsTrip
    I would suggest you to watch the videos that Ghost vapes have put out. It has a full in depth guide on how to use the vape, clean etc.

To answer you question. When you put the device in concentrate mode (3 red lights) hold down the draw button for a couple seconds to make the concentrate a bit runny and warm. To vape in concentrate mode press the button closest to the mouthpiece and you will receive a more noticable louder buzz than other modes. This is because the coils reach temperature very quick when running so hot. Take a draw until you hear another virbation which lets you know your draw is complete. If you have smaller lungs exhale when your lung capacity is either full or 90%. This will effect your performance with the device which is the only downside. Once you have put the device in a mode it's on that mode even if you turn off the device. I would suggest using the app to have a more user friendly experience. I hope this helps!

Big edit: don't release the vape button while pulling. You will reset the vibrations and pull longer than you were supposed to

P.s sorry if any grammer or punctuation is bad :rofl:

Keep it frosty,
    Aaron
  • Hermes
    thx...seems I have a different experience each time...hate the auto-shut off function...how about a simple indicator when the oven is on...fuck all the buzzing and blinking colored lights...needs a simple one click—start vaping until you’re done mode....ghost videos are ok...but way too verbose...app is ok as well..device is great for flower but just ok for concentrates....but I’m hopeful the MV2 addresses my nitpicky issues.
  • McNuggetsTrip
    Cant be for everyone aha. The button is annoying at times. Too much fiddling around :sad:
  • Summer
    Big edit: don't release the vape button while pulling. You will reset the vibrations and pull longer than you were supposed toMcNuggetsTrip

Huh? I always continue my draw for 1 -3 sec after releasing the vape button in order to bring cool air over the heater.
  • EconMan
    .hate the auto-shut off function...how about a simple indicator when the oven is on...fuck all the buzzing and blinking colored lights...needs a simple one click—start vaping until you’re done mode....ghost videos are ok...but way too verbose...app is ok as well..device is great for flower but just ok for concentrates....but I’m hopeful the MV2 addresses my nitpicky issues.Hermes

An unfortunate trend in devices it seems -- single button multi-clicks and flashing lights. I'm not deaf or blind and so wished, for instance, my Puffco Peak would have skipped this temptation. The button and "click counting" just annoys me. It is not horrible, I just think... why not put that development money into something besides flashing lights. On the Peak, in the daylight, you can't tell anything because the LED lights can't be seen.... I would have prefered lights one can actually see while using the unit and separate buttons for seperate things.
  • McNuggetsTrip
    I do that as well. I was trying to say don't disengage mid pull and fire again
  • Deleted User
    This user has been deleted and all their posts removed.
  • EconMan

Have you codified your primary disappointments ?
  • Deleted User
    This user has been deleted and all their posts removed.
  • Dr green thumb

He was just asking what your disappointment with the Ghost Mv1 is.
  • Cl4ud3
    He wants to know what about it dissapoints you
  • Hermes
    Can they add a few more clicks..lol? We will see a adaptive vape one day with machine learning...hopefully sooner rather than later.
  • Frosty1
    I don't like the way you have to inhale to get medicated, should just be able to looking at it
  • Hazel
    so what you’re saying is you want to just stare at the vape and have it transfer the vaped meds into your bod? Lol

So like a telekinesis vape? :lol:
  • Frosty1
    That's the one
  • ZRN
    I want one.
  • Ctipp22
    I don't understand why the Ghost on rip 1 is so good. I think the airflow on the ghost makes it super flavorful.
  • Dr green thumb

The first rip is getting you all the terpenes and thc.
    Each time you heat it after that has less for your herb to release. Until it releases no more vapor.
  • Ctipp22
    But other vapes that do the same thing don't have that same ability to create massive flavor with a massive cloud. I have several that are very very good and sometimes matches a ghost rip but that first one on ghost is unmatched and relatively so far for me. im on like vape 7 or 8 now.
  • Dr green thumb
    the crucible is the secret as most chambers taller and round the ghost crucible is wide and tall. This exposes more herb to heat. Also the way it cools the vapor also condenses it therefore getting more flavor.

My mv1 is not my most flavorful vape.
  • Ctipp22
    What is yours? I have splinter Enano mighty vapcap ghost solo G43. G43 and Enano are the most flavorful for me overall but the Ghost gets this intense heat and chest hit mixed with flavor and cloud. ONLY on first rip.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment