• Deleted User
    This user has been deleted and all their posts removed.
  • Ctipp22
    This is very true which is why I figured out a way to microdose a ghost without using the pad. I just pack the very bottom of the crucible enough to constrict airpath a bit and then it rips a couple big ones.
  • Deleted User
  • Ctipp22
    Yeah I get it, I seem to always be chasing that flavor no matter what device I use.
  • Frosty1

"Biggest problem is with how green the ABV stays."

I know it's not ideal but give it a stir, you'll get full extraction that way
  • To the Cloud
    It is crazy, I still have an old model. The inconsistency is crazy , then the new model sits downstairs and I feel like I am using the Mega tokes the clouds are so easy to come by and huge
  • SirCrackKillaH
    @EconMan Texas and all those states surrounding Texas have posted 80mph speed limits which is sick man. Your able to take flight without fear of arrest. I love Dallas. I love driving from Texas to Vegas. Riding a bike the whole way.. nahhhh, that scares me. I dropped a bike when I was younger. I picked up a convertible over a bike for that reason, can’t fall out of a convertible unless your flipping without a seatbelt.
    It's like being on another planet out there. Overheating.. shoot man.. that is dangerous.

@juxt NICEE!!! Ghost by the poolside :D
    I've tried treadmills and the elliptical. Elliptical is easiest on the body by far. I get bored though. I like the scenery outdoors as I move along either listening to podcasts or music the whole way.

Hells yeah, I want that too. I can do that to a certain extent with liquor. If I look at a bottle of Jack Daniels, I can already taste it, my head shakes, I feel like imma throw up, I get lightheaded. Ghost 2.0 should utilize similar tech found in the Dormatron. The dormatron utilized biorythmic subconscious gymnastics and helped to slim and tone an individual. This variation in tech not only should help destroy that beer gut from all the munchies, but also make you kiss the sky too. I can’t wait for the Ghost 2.0, believe me brother :D

I still have an older unit and the new one. I’ve been using the updated heatsink assemblies between them and have had no difference in performance. I do notice a difference in performance if I use a battery I’ve determined to be defective. Regardless of which vape I plug it into, it doesn’t seem to heat the device up the same at all. I assume you’ve swapped batteries right? You swap heatsink assembly too? Considering the amount of use I’ve put on my primary black chrome, I should’ve experienced something similar to you by now with it I think. Contact Ghost bro if it really is acting up. Sucks not having a fully functional ghost :P
  • Deleted User
  • SirCrackKillaH
    On the one battery I had awhile back that I took out of rotation, it would initially seem to heat up to temp on the first pull, but then subsequent pulls at the same level or above wouldn’t produce the same amount of vapor or heat up to the same temperature that it normally hits. Upon swapping out to a good battery, it’d be on point again.
  • To the Cloud
    My old heatsink unit is functional. Just not as good as the newer one. It could be the batteries. I have so many fast chargers and batteries all over the place. However even when I clean my old one clean as a whistle the performance just isn't on par with the new one.

Should also be noted my app is giving me issues, and I don't think I have used the app on any of the MV1s floating around here in over 3 months. So could be the older one needs the firmware upgrade and the new one already has it.
  • Deleted User
  • SirCrackKillaH
    app battery level is always off, that’s normal. Do the heatsink test to check for air leakage and make sure the heatsink is pressed all the way down into the unit. You may need to manually calibrate. Run it on the hot side if it’s not heating the way it should.

My chrome I have running hot right now, the stealth I didn’t need to bother with. Goldie I didn’t need to bother with too and that’s a much older unit.
  • Deleted User
  • ghost-ops
    @marathe I can't give you timelines on your wishlist but #2 - reversing the battery/temp setting - is planned into the next major app update. #1 takes a bit more work but is under active consideration once more immediate development work has been completed.

Thanks

Mark
  • Deleted User
  • trulukkyphrank
    Isn't it normal that the device heats much more on the first pull, means after changing the battery or just reset it. I have two batterys and both heat much more intense on the first draw.
    I had mixed experience. Sometimes the heater has a ''failure'' or misfire and it heats but no vapor. After a reset I can pull a huge cloud.

When it works the device is amazing!
  • G-love
    I am selling mine as well. DM me if interested. I can't deal with it anymore. Just way too inconsistent mainly. Like everyone here says it can be great at times but at other times it just is not fun at all. I love the Ghost company as they are great people but unfortunately I can't waste my time with this vape anymore. Sorry!
  • SourMalk

That is exactly how I felt when I got rid of mine. Was an amazing lungbuster when it worked but it required too much maintenance and fiddling around. Crucibles were probably the factor that sent me over the edge with the Ghost.

Most of a connoisseur's device than a daily workhorse.
  • SirCrackKillaH
    Run Run Run Relaxxxx!
    Attachment
    30D9C9D4-AB4C-43A0-AD09-738F620E22E9 (575K)
  • McNuggetsTrip
    I am very nose blind when it comes to weed. Does the Mv1 unit smell when in use? Not the vapor portion
  • Dr green thumb

The unit has a very slight odor of cannabis or whatever herb you have in it when not in use. When the units been used recently is the strongest odor.
  • McNuggetsTrip
    Is it so strong that it will smell up a room? or alert anyone if they are in the next room?
  • Dr green thumb

That I couldn't say. Some noses can smell flea farts and nothing escapes them.

You can definitely smell it walking by it.
  • JimK1967
    So most of you know I got an MV1 as a birthday gift from my wife in November. It was always inconsistent in terms of performance on level 3 so I would always bump it to 4 if it was flaking-out on 3. (I always got good vapor production on 4). Sometimes it would work perfect on 3 and other times nothing at all. When it was working optimal it was SO good I thought they'd have to pry this thing from my cold dead hands before I gave it up even if I had to live with it as it was. Also, in the beginning I chalked it up to being new to the device and so much had been made of grind size etc to get it to work at 100% efficiency so at first I thought it was my fault when it wasn't performing right.

Anyway, after a couple months of practicing good scientific method (my degree in is Biochemistry) making sure I kept everything controlled and consistent, I figured it had to be something else as it was still very inconsistent (unless on level 4 or 5). I reached out to Ghost and after a series of back and forth PM's reporting results on some prescribed torture tests etc they concluded it was the battery and insisted on sending me a new one.

I'm happy to report that with the new battery this thing is an ANIMAL - I now start on level 3 and finish on level 3! The clouds are monstrous on every single load with nice evenly toasted brown AVB. I don't stress over grind size anymore either as I now always get good vapor production irregardless, with a medium-to-fine being the sweet spot. Shit, if I'm in a hurry, I can now do the old "thumb and fore-finger crumble" directly into the crucible and count on excellent rips. I also don't tamp at all anymore - just fill and sweep the load level with the rim, pop it in and rip.

I'd like to publicly thank Virgil at Ghost CS @GHOSTTEAM for helping me sort this out and correct it. Like I said, I liked my Ghost before but I am now officially in love! :love:

Jim
  • GHOSTTEAM

Thank you for the kind words, Jim. We're most happy to see that you're getting the best out of your MV1.

Have a great rest of the week friend.

Cheers,
    Virgil from GHOST Vapes 
  • SirCrackKillaH
    l7ddtc1123o6ryyz.jpeg
    nhb99ci74gbg4qeg.jpeg
    tpjoc3t521rfnswf.jpeg
    f0po453l8aa43k7j.jpeg
    Sparkin’ with the forest spirits yo :D
  • SirCrackKillaH
    I’ve been bouncing between the MV1 and the Mighty lately. MV1 outside, Mighty Inside. I love these vapes :D
    lost my o-rings though for my Mighty which is annoying.. gotta repurchase a bunch.
  • McNuggetsTrip
    very happy to see a fellow vape enthusiast outdoors and enjoying some herb :victory: I absolutely love doing this after reaching the end of my hike (before turning around) ea9w2x0axko4aoea.jpeg
    fsxbr7vmc147sqzt.jpg

2 pictures from my last hike
  • Dr green thumb
    where were your pics taken? That is an awesome view.
  • SirCrackKillaH
    woooow, that’s much higher than what I’m finding near me :D awesome!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment