• EconMan
    Do you ever tried (for a reasonable length of time) the M ?? I can't see why the Omni could the the only one worth for you..Señor Negro

It is possible that could be the problem I had. Insufficient data with it over too little time? It is hard if not impossible to be rigorous with every vape. I took a hit a friend loaded, thought it tasted horrible AND was really harsh :vomit: So that is where the bias came from. I don't think the Omni Xl tastes great, but it is certainly acceptable to me. My one (admittedly insufficient) observation with the M created a bias. In contrast, after the first hit I took off the Omni right out of the @VapePartsMart box, was quite nice and exceeded my expectations. I like the way it never got hot to the touch like the M did.... no warmth on my lips.... the M gets hot and stays hot I guess? Not a dyna expert but a newbie with newbie's perceptions.
  • Señor Negro
    I do not find my M hits horribe nor really harsh, ever, unless I combust by accident.
    I don't feel capable of judging Omni perfomance without trying it, but I shall not feel capable either if I've only try once.

I do consider myself a newbie vaper too, but my M hits are one of the more satifsying vaping experiences I've ever had so far. And that, by itself, means a lot for me.
  • EconMan

Which is why I love people and forums. We all come to the party with a different perspective :nerd:
  • ssaucyc515
    any where to get decent glass.... not trying to sell my left nut :lol: dhgate triggers my anxiety too much
  • LabPong
    any where to get decent glass.... not trying to sell my left nut :lol: dhgate triggers my anxiety too muchssaucyc515

Do you have any preferences?

Like size, shape, will you use water, want one that wont tip over easy?

Also, will you use other vapes with it?
  • ssaucyc515
    I really like recyclers. Anything that would cool down vapor honestly. I'd want it over 9 inches. I'd use it with g43 mainly and my mighty . 90% I f the time with water :p
  • LabPong
    ↪LabPong
    I really like recyclers. Anything that would cool down vapor honestly. I'd want it over 9 inches. I'd use it with g43 mainly and my mighty . 90% I f the time with water :p
    ssaucyc515

Then.....for your uses and vapes....pretty damn hard to beat the stereo matrix. A single matrix like the one I use or a side car would work well too.

Or you could go krazy for cheap and get this! POPULAR GLASS RIG
  • ssaucyc515
    woah. So for the second one right? Its like Legos basically ? I can attach other ( fitting ) glass on to it? Adding on to it?
  • LabPong
    LabPong
    woah. So for the second one right? Its like Legos basically ? I can attach other ( fitting ) glass on to it? Adding on to it?
    ssaucyc515

Yup...totally lego's lol

Basically young sauce....rigs revolve around 14mm and 18mm glass joints of either male or female types. There are 10mm ones...but those are more associate towards mini banger rigs and small bubbler needs.

That one I showed a link to is cool for a few reasons. It can be used normal without the ash catcher...or with it.....with water in the ash catcher or not.....or water in both or both dry.

The ash catcher could also be used with a j hook to make a smaller rig (something I would totally try).
    But for the price....that is a great deal for all of that.

Otherwise.....just get the stereo matrix like Bud and many of us use. This rig will cool pretty well...and handle powerful vapes.

1.The G43 fits into a 18mm female joint. So to use it in a rig that has a 14mm joint, you just need to get an 14/18 adapter like the one Bud has in his shop.

2. If you do get a glass rig with a 18mm joint...the G43 can fit on it without an adapter. But having a glass rig with a 14mm rig on it allows for your Mighty adapter... I am guessing that is a 14mm joint?

3. You save going with DHGate...and there are very reputable sellers there we can suggest, but if you want the security of getting glass in the US....your going to have to spend more or maybe not have as many choices in what you want to spend. I am trying to find some US sellers with the knock offs...but not sure that is probable so far.

Maybe someone else can suggest a good place to get a knockoff stereo matrix or the like.

From DHGate....this is my fav place to get the stereo matrix. I like how the down stem is attached.

rBVaI1kNTfmABuPHAAFt7jYXYv0782.jpg
  • elykpeace
    Young sauce :rofl: love me some Stevenlmz glass @labpong also couldn't be without my CCG 9in sol
    %E5%9B%BE2.jpg?auto=format&fit=max&w=1800

The one all the way to the left
  • Hazel
    Just go out back and fire up the old torch and start blowing your own glass. This can be a business... I gotchu son! You can call it... :lol:

YOUNG GLASS :ok:

SAWCE-a-LITO

GLASSYASS

NEW YORK SAWCE CO GLASS

BLOW YOUR GLASS

SAWCEBLOWN

GLASS SAWCE

tag line :point: “Blown with lots of Sawce for that deep and relaxing, authentic Sawce Cloud experience!”
  • ssaucyc515
    first of all thank you for taking the time with such an extensive reply. i really appreciate it. i think im going with the legos :) i think itll be great with my g. the one all the way on the right looks crazy dope to me haha half sounds good the other half sounds like i give blow jobs with my glass orders :lol:
  • Hazel
    that’s exactly what I was going for :rofl:

But on the realz the stereo matrix .. is that the one you’re talking about with the legos??
  • ssaucyc515
    I think so haha. I think that's cheaper in the future any ways if I want to add something :)
  • Hazel
    highly recommend it. The stereo matrix rig from DHGate is the one we recommend as an alternative to the NewVape one. It’s also the one we gave away during live streams here and there before we started official G sales when we had them. :ok: It’s an awesome piece, I really like it.
  • BobCat
    ↪Hazel half sounds good the other half sounds like i give blow jobs with my glass ordersssaucyc515

I had to reread Hazel's post, and you're right! :rofl: @Hazel why are you always picking on Da Sauce? We need his demographic- meaning young men. :lol:
  • Hazel
    lol not picking, I’m embracing him and his sawceness. Im smothering him with obsession. I miss him and his ny vibes. Hes a staple! Hes gotta get on his flying sawcer and come make a special in person apperance. We’ll call it the “Sawce Stream” !!! :cool: :100: @ssaucyc515

Plus enuendos are fun and you guys just get my jokes lol how can I not when its all about dat sawce these days! :lol:

We need his demographic- meaning young men.BobCat

I bet lol :snicker: :ok:
  • warren0728
    @VapeCritic any current discount code for puffitup? thanks!
  • Zenjamin
    Any discount code for the verdamper ?
  • Nwhite2443
    Stickybricklabs is having a three year anniversary sale with code 3YEARS
    for 25% off anything from today until Wednesday (3rd-5th).
  • ssaucyc515
    I have a friend looking for a solo2 to start vaping CBD exclusively. Looking for the lowest price around , budget is limited :p
  • Nicholas May
    Theay sell this style of glass bong/rig on the phone app Wish and Geak I've seen 18mm & 14mm on their.
  • Jory
    Hi,
    Hey, are there any current codes for 7th floor or Puffing Bird??? Thanks so much.
  • Jory
    @ssaucyc515
    They have the solo2 for $128 and change at "to the cloud vapor store". I've never ordered there before though; I just saw it online. Hope it helps.
  • BobCat
    Great job looking out for fellow member @ssaucyc515! :up:

F.Y.I. You need to use the '@' symbol above the text box to tag someone. If you use the '@' on your keyboard, it won't work on this forum.
  • MothChewMoth
    @ssaucyc515 To the Cloud is an awesome shop and I highly recommend them. Great products, great service, and great prices.
  • ssaucyc515
    appreciate it guys :) he ended spending a little extra for a crafty haha.
12345Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet