• BobCat
    Futurevapors knows....... :rofl:
  • henrylefleur
    Thinking of buying a herbripper, any codes?
  • EconMan

I am *almost* positive there isn't one. That said, I love both of my HR's code or no code :love:
  • henrylefleur

Ok, thanks. May have to save my pennies a bit.
  • UbarDog

If you purchase the Ripper from Dynavap and use the Code "STAYUP" the Ripper comes to $ 99.00
  • henrylefleur
    thanks, but I want the 3 piece with the 3 plates, so that won't help me. Edit: Plus I want shiny finish.

Code “Ripit” saves ya 10%
  • henrylefleur
    Thank you so much.
  • EconMan
    I emailed the owner of 7th Floor to find out if he could re-institute the coupon code, and he said he did away with coupons because they lost their credit card processing company because of themhighasakite

This is late, but I did want to point out nobody loses their credit card processing over discount codes. The banks don't care. What they do care about is chargebacks (credit card disputes).

Now it is possible discount codes could indirectly lead to increased chargebacks, but that is more a function of their return policy. If today I buy a vape and tomorrow I discover a 20% code, I don't want the original purchase anymore. Most companies give a sort of price protection they deal with manually to avoid this. But it is NOT the codes -- lots of companies process credit cards and have discount codes -- but the return policy and its relations to chargebacks.

One thing for certain, their bank who dropped them did not randomly go looking at their website (the bank in the actual transaction would never even know there was a code in the first place), rather they experienced a chargeback problem which flagged them for inspection.

When I accept a new client who has been shutdown, the first thing I do is insist on us developing a solid and actionable plan to convince the new bank chargebacks will quickly get to an acceptable level.
  • Triad
    I'm wanting to buy stick brick runt anybody know where I can get the best deals on it also know of any codes.
  • Terpenetime
    @Triad 10% off at VGoodiez using code VLF10%

You couldn’t wish to deal with a nicer guy too.
  • Pud
    looks like sticky brick has a 20% off sale pretty regularly... last one ended sept 2
  • 420edc
    Our Ar!zer Summer Sale wraps up Monday. The ArG0 has a promo thru 420EDC to include a free Pre-Load & Go Case until then too. Appreciate all the support!
  • spider
    290v94lumocnt7h9.png
    I just wanted to say I found a real good deal on these mflb brushes, I don't know bout anyone else but I use these all the time, especially for the flowerpot because of the firm bristles, normally they go for 4$ on the mflb site, but I found them on 'Cream City Vapes' for 1.75$ and free shipping!! I picked up a couple, very good grab! ⚓
  • Pud
    Just tried to use the epic vape discount code but site said it was expired @VapeCritic fyi
123456Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet