• BobCat
    Futurevapors knows....... :rofl:
  • henrylefleur
    Thinking of buying a herbripper, any codes?
  • EconMan

I am *almost* positive there isn't one. That said, I love both of my HR's code or no code :love:
  • henrylefleur

Ok, thanks. May have to save my pennies a bit.
  • UbarDog

If you purchase the Ripper from Dynavap and use the Code "STAYUP" the Ripper comes to $ 99.00
  • henrylefleur
    thanks, but I want the 3 piece with the 3 plates, so that won't help me. Edit: Plus I want shiny finish.

Code “Ripit” saves ya 10%
  • henrylefleur
    Thank you so much.
  • EconMan
    I emailed the owner of 7th Floor to find out if he could re-institute the coupon code, and he said he did away with coupons because they lost their credit card processing company because of themhighasakite

This is late, but I did want to point out nobody loses their credit card processing over discount codes. The banks don't care. What they do care about is chargebacks (credit card disputes).

Now it is possible discount codes could indirectly lead to increased chargebacks, but that is more a function of their return policy. If today I buy a vape and tomorrow I discover a 20% code, I don't want the original purchase anymore. Most companies give a sort of price protection they deal with manually to avoid this. But it is NOT the codes -- lots of companies process credit cards and have discount codes -- but the return policy and its relations to chargebacks.

One thing for certain, their bank who dropped them did not randomly go looking at their website (the bank in the actual transaction would never even know there was a code in the first place), rather they experienced a chargeback problem which flagged them for inspection.

When I accept a new client who has been shutdown, the first thing I do is insist on us developing a solid and actionable plan to convince the new bank chargebacks will quickly get to an acceptable level.
  • Triad
    I'm wanting to buy stick brick runt anybody know where I can get the best deals on it also know of any codes.
  • Terpenetime
    @Triad 10% off at VGoodiez using code VLF10%

You couldn’t wish to deal with a nicer guy too.
  • Pud
    looks like sticky brick has a 20% off sale pretty regularly... last one ended sept 2
  • 420edc
    Our Ar!zer Summer Sale wraps up Monday. The ArG0 has a promo thru 420EDC to include a free Pre-Load & Go Case until then too. Appreciate all the support!
  • spider
    290v94lumocnt7h9.png
    I just wanted to say I found a real good deal on these mflb brushes, I don't know bout anyone else but I use these all the time, especially for the flowerpot because of the firm bristles, normally they go for 4$ on the mflb site, but I found them on 'Cream City Vapes' for 1.75$ and free shipping!! I picked up a couple, very good grab! ⚓
  • Pud
    Just tried to use the epic vape discount code but site said it was expired @VapeCritic fyi
  • Cl4ud3
    Just tried the code and it works, sometimes companies disable other codes around Black Friday or other sales, it doesn't seem to work for all items though. Standard kit it worked for, not the exotics.
  • PERU 4 20
    Any coupon code in newvape?
  • Cl4ud3
    the code is vapecritic
  • Bud
    Thanks for letting me know about codes that aren't working guys it's very helpful! :100:
  • ScubaFlavour
    I recently got an Omnivap XL, using the StayUp code.
    Thanks for the good deal.
    The device is an hard hitter indeed :D
  • Bruce
    Any Codes on the davinci?
  • henrylefleur
    There’s a 10% code for the Brilliant Cut - boxingweek19 probably good through the end of the week. Just bought one.
  • spider
    He if your worried about breaking more glass in the future you might want to check out Sneakypetes glass,
    As far as I no, he is the only company that offers glass insurance on your purchased glass,

its $3.50, and he will give half off your next glass purchase as long as it's the same glass piece,

I put insurance on my megaglobe piece, and feel alot more relaxed now when cleaning/handling it,
    ya might want to check it out,

Oh, and my apologies, I had meant for this comment to be in the "show off your glass" thread, sorry bout that:: :groan:
  • BestBuds
    @Bud I was going to pick up a PCKT and the VapeCritic code didn't work! :scream:
    ay4r3ammoyirrgqx.png
  • Karec
    DaVince rep on FC posted this

"Our upgrade program is currently live.
    Here's how it works:

Send us your old DAVINCI device and get 30% of your original purchase price towards the purchase of an IQ2.

If you are a TIERED Explorer's Club member, get 50% of your original purchase price towards the purchase of an IQ2.

We're working on streamlining the process but for now:
    Email and make the subject line "UPGRADE PROGRAM" - it will automatically be tagged and addressed by our tech team.

Hope this helps."

Cheers
    :cool:
  • Señor Negro
    Here's the reason;
    4lt9le40u4mwuud1.png
    It's already discounted.
  • BestBuds
    Ah... I figured it was one of those "always discounted" deals. :roll: :rofl:
  • Señor Negro
    I have absolutely no idea to be honest, but I have yet to see a discount code working on an already discounted item so I just guessed :sweat:
  • Bud
    oh noo!! I'll look into this thanx for letting me know :strong:
  • martinstraka8282
    I had the same issue on the last sale trying to get the code to work.

This is pretty common ime where they won't allow the code on sale items.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment