• Flipz
    I think it's the same... I just took a little of mine off to make airflow a tad easier since I have had lung issues in the past.

1gwkczkbu73681ik.jpeg
  • Dan17
    After looking at the photo again, it looks just like that, I guess I looked at it wrong. I think in the manual it says that you can also use it without that fine mesh, I'm going to take the mesh off and see how it performs.
  • Flipz
    I didn't even read the manual lol (Y)
  • DomIke
    Any news on this one!? I will receive mine soon!
  • Flipz
    i think it's a nice vape for the money. honestly i don't use it as much as my others but it has nothing to do with the vaporizer not being good or anything like that (Y)
  • DomIke
    Hey guys! People always say that this one is cheap chinese copy of titan III i guess! or the pretos one! And here in brazil people are saying that vapecritic is just doing this to get comission money! I disagree, but id like to know about these alegations, about being a copy i tought that the airvape was a copy no t the XS but if you guys coul clear up this points that would be great! Im seelling vapes in brasil and i bought airvape xs until it arrives i can just read Bud´s review hahah
  • VapeCritic
    wussup bro it's a legitimate question but the fools you're talking to are referring to the old model which was indeed a rebrand: http://www.vapecritic.com/vaporizers/air/

the XS is unique and was of course built upon the first version but it's different in a bunch of important ways: http://www.vapecritic.com/vaporizers/airvape-xs/
  • DomIke

That´s what I tought and said to them! I just came here to make sure about XS project! I thin they were really unhappy about the way and the things they said! THanks Bro!
  • Bruce Roberts
    I’m considering an Airvape XS as I lost my Firefly2 :-( I liked the Firefly 2 quite a bit but thought it was rather hard to draw from and pretty pricey. How does the Airvape xs compare in terms of required draw strength, ambient odor, efficiency and vapor quality to the Firefly 2? Will I be disappointed with an Airvape XS coming from a Firefly 2?
  • Baron23
    If have not already, may wish to peruse Bud's review of the XS:

http://www.vapecritic.com/vaporizers/airvape-xs/
  • Bruce Roberts
    Thanks Baron. I actually found these forums after posting my question there. :-! Reading through the recent FF2 posts and how many people are dissatisfied with it, I decided to order an airvape XS.
  • Magicman
    I thinking this is a good crafty backup while crafty travels to California for repairs.lflaoi0jkd0c39a0.png
  • Bruce Roberts
    I ended up getting an Airvape Xs and have not been disappointed at all. Waaay better than the FF2. Costs less, significantly easier to draw from, smaller, and the vapor quality is more consistent. Drawing from the FF2 was really difficult, like drinking a super thick shake through a straw. 100% recommend getting one. Airvape's customer service was really helpful too!
  • zelucas
    This vaporizer is enhanced VS2 of vaporsource?

02zilow1vzh8zuo7.jpg
  • VapeCritic
    Yes this is my review of that model: http://www.vapecritic.com/vaporizers/air/

The XS model was made unique and is not a rebrand, it's basically an enhanced, better-performing version of the one you pictured.
  • VapeCritic
    Some bullet points of what's improved:

Oven is better (now ceramic)
    Mouthpiece is better (now glass)
    The display is better (shutoff timer countdown shown)
    It has haptic feedback (vibrates when it reaches temp and also vibes when it auto shuts off)
  • Magicman
    If you are about to get busted with this one...
    hold it up to your ear and start talking.
  • DomIke
    Tha first air was conduction one!?
  • Dan17
    I believe the first AirVape is just conduction.

After a while unfortunately my vibration alert has stopped working. It definitely tries to vibrate but only vibrates at a minuscule level for less than a quarter of a second, and feels like something came loose. The vape still works great which I enjoy very much so I'm not too worried about it. Has anyone else have/had this problem?
  • koepen
    Short review: I received an airvape xs via vaposhop 2 days ago and tried a couple of sessions. imo this vape is definitely a (too) short session vape. it really heats up superfast but after 5 draws (12-15sec.) at 185° / 365F the ground herb was completely finished. at home I definitely like longer sessions up to 10 or 15min. so in order to vape short sessions on the road the airvape xs might be a good choice BUT I'm totally unhappy with the mouthpiece. it can be pressed out easily while carrying it around so you might gonna lose it. changing/cleaning the cooling unit but especially the spare screen is a little bit annoying. while vaping the mouthpiece is getting quite hot. apart from that the airvape xs seems to deliver high quality materials. vape quality is not as good as expected but it delivers a nice flavour! anyway this is not my type of vape, I'll send it back. :(
  • Wolfcow07
    Hello! (sorry for my bad english)
    I have been watching videos and reviews of airvape xs and in the part that talks about the cleaning or maintenance of the parts of the vape does not mention the screen that is in the base of the chamber.
    Is this screen replaceable? In the case that yes,
    How much time does it have to spend more or less to replace or clean it?
    If anyone knows I would like to know all the parts that must be cleaned or replaced to have a clean experience of vaporization. Thanks!
  • Zep4
    I’ve found I use my AirVape XS more than any of my others including my Crafty, Pax3 and Plenty. I love its speedy heatup in an awesome ceramic oven that fills and empties easily. The air chamber has 3 small parts but they clean easily in a tiny tub of iso. Flavor is great. Set it at 385 for first session...420 for 2nd session or for two people I suggest 1 session at 391 degrees for nice Stoney vapor and buzz:)
  • Zep4
    I thought at first my AirVape XS was kinda cheap, but now I use it every time I want to get high on flower, I’ve grown to appreciate it so much. And I could be vaping a Plenty, Crafty or Pax3. The 3 tiny metal air chamber parts are so tiny, I was scared I’d lose them, but I’m careful and they’re easy to clean and reassemble, it hits super easy, heats quick. Great ceramic oven. Low battery life tho, so keep it charged. I use it at home. Take my pens on the road.
  • Zep4
    yay...just saw you got one and glad you like it. Everyday it impresses me more and more.
  • Zep4
    hahaha...that is soooo funny...and true!
  • Zep4
    if you crank it to 420 after it loses its vapor at 385, you will discover a whole bunch more vapor. Or just set it to 391 to get very high with a friend. I find that works too.
  • Zep4
    If you watched Bud’s review he encouraged us to also buy a case when ordering th AirVape XS for precisely that reason, to not lose the mouthpiece, indeed a pain. So buy one of them and you should be fine.
  • Zep4
    I don’t have a screen like that.prr3db2g29ieatxy.jpeg
    But I like yours. Mine works well tho.
  • VapeCritic

I'm really glad you've been diggin this one Zep! :ok:

The new X model is pretty cool with the magnetic top and fixed mouthpiece, I gotta get a post up for it asap!
  • Zep4
    Thanks Bud. I’ll check out the X for the future. Both features sound super and i look forward to your review of it. Hmmm....now you’ve got me curious. Think I’ll at least check it out now. I blame you for all my vape purchases. Jack is not happy! But IS happy to reap the benefits:)
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment