• Zep4
    r5clupwx86m28f2e.jpeg
    er1tx0ucpfuew18z.jpeg

This AirVape XS amazes me every morning and I always want to share that news with you all. It is so quick and thoroughly efficient reliably each and every time I use it. Though I want to upgrade to the X for the more thoughtfully made mouthpiece and screen box configurations I have been extremely happy with this product.
  • Baron23
    I have used on a few times and really liked it. Yeah, old school conduction vape but I like the build quality and it works just fine, thank you. :up:
  • Zep4
    Glad you like it too. I keep thinking it’d be perfect for Hazel.
  • okla68m
    LOVE my XS....Modified the "Airbox", drilled a few more lil holes, removed the metal Plate that makes it a box(got dirty too easy), using the Bubbler attachment, added a piece of Surgical Tubing(about 6 in.) and a mouthpiece from an E-Joy E-Cig. It's my DAILY DRIVER....Like, 10 sessions@day....use it like a Home Unit (do go on the patio ((oklahoma)).
    Apollo's Customer Service is Phenomenal. ...!
    My unit Quit(my fault), called on Friday after return shipping, told what had happened (bad USB Plug), said they would Fix....Be damned if Mondays mail came with a NEW XS.....I'd bet they hadn't even got the one I shipped yet.
    Great Device, the "X" has got to be Better !
  • okla68m
    Baron, it's a HYBRID...CONDUCTION/CONVECTION.
    Ive found the ABV on Unvaped bowls Much Lighter than Vaped bowls.
  • DickBlazer
    How do you like the bubbler attachment? I got one for the X and can't get a lot of vapor from it. Any tips?
    DB
  • Gergin
    I get tons of vape with the bubbler. I dont do anything different, 380-400.
  • okla68m
    I have one for the XS (don't know if Different)....I Like mine, but, it Does Remove Some Flavor. I'll use it if I wanna BLAST a load or if I need to ReVape my ABV due to Lack of Available product.
    I use the "adapter" With and Without a Whip and Replase the OG Mouthpiece for IMO, a Better Draw ! I can go between the Bubbler and the Whip while leaving the "adapter" in place.
  • Zep4
    Another AirVape lover!! Yay
  • Zep4
    LoL....I use my AirVape BECAUSE it lets me taste all the great flavor of my new Sweet Tooth (30%thc:) flower instead of using my VapCap. Awesome little vaper.
  • okla68m
    I have an XS, Walnut Burl E-Nano and a OG VapCap. The XS gets 90% of the use !
  • Zep4
    FYI .....
    If you lose a screen you can still use your XS with the air box and whichever one’s left or you can cut out a suitable shape from other sized screens you have. We hippies have had to improvise all our lives.
    BTW...
    I finally got my X!! I love it...AND my XS. They share a pouch together and get equal attention from yours truly:) :heart: :heart: The hard case tops fit perfectly inside my leather glasses case and the brothers slide right in.mee0sm163firkk1o.jpeg
    cmn1hsuizw2r3dwa.jpeg
123Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube