• Señor Negro
    Yeah I missed yesterdays' so, show mercy to me :halo:
  • Dr green thumb
    I know buds busy but a strict power hour would be nice. Even better its Sunday and no rush to get packages to the post office.

Or maybe a power hour with hazel if buds too busy or not feeling well.
  • zancru

It'd be nice for a change if @Hazel Crazel Blazel wears the "sweat pants" at VUFOB HQs for a Power Hour woooooohhhoooooo
    You could wear a mask, it's ok. Makes it interesting and funnier. Looks cool too. Specially that awesome Carnevale Veneziano mask you have. I really like Carnaval, we run it from December till March, every night a different parade and "murgas en tablados"
    Take a look at this. Mostly all a cappella.
    Every single night of the summer we have something like this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3D5ZFk-e7Y

@BobCat
  • BobCat
    YES! @Hazel is ready to go it alone. I have confidence in her. Even if it's in disguise or vape lunges let's do this!!!
  • VapeCritic
    Your wish is my command, power hour tonight after I get some more work done, soon... in Bud Time :lol:
  • Will90
    All praise the mighty, Bud!!! :100: :100: :100: :fire: :fire: :fire: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
  • Magicman
    Bud needs some elves.
  • VapeCritic
    POWER HOUR WITH THE PLENTY MOFOS :fire:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqaMcf4v5zU

BTW, SIGN UP FOR THE NEW LIVE STREAM ALERTS, RIGHT NOW :100:

• Hazel
    @BobCat omg "old shitter" thats hysterical. Love the literal translations! I learned a whole bunch today. :nerd: Eldercocker? Crumducker? and KAKA lol :lol: :lol: :lol:

@BobCat Funny you say that about the masks... I was JUST looking at different disguises to buy on Amazon to wear! :lol:
  • zancru
    @VapeCritic @Hazel and the rest of the usual suspects.... sorry I missed tonight’s Live stream.

I was called on trimming duty, played live stream on the phone, tried to keep attention, but between trimming, music, beer, dabbing etc etc, lost most of the stream.
    I know I know, I instigated ;) hope you enjoyed it.

My Green Friday NV Cannagar that I got, because I saw Bud getting it, thanks by the way, was still virgin.
    I washed/cleaned/isoed it at my friend’s house, after “labor trimming” ;) ,
    and proceded to grind 2 medium sized buds,
    of some new strains for him,
    Lemon Pie and Black Dog Kush.
    They were so dense that it was enough to fill the NV cannagar.
    This guy is rocking.
    Tiene el dedo verde.

9caj3rrpsedfi44b.jpeg

NV Cannagar is really something that everyone should have, regardless if you vape or combust, someone will always partake ;)
    It really looks like a 100s sized cigarette, but way sturdier.
    I packed it tight, but next time I’m packing it harder.
    And getting some organic hemp extra long king size, width is ok normal, maybe 5 mm wider if kief and rosin or whatever was added.
    We didn’t add, not needed ;)
    This thing rips, the hole through the middle is magic. It puffs as easy as a cigarette.
    Take it easy.
    After trimming I rolled it and light it up.
    d1ase6ucwhjn8hg2.jpeg

Was kind of late, so after we puffed on half cannagar, I left home.
    27 miles, almost 30 minutes, cannagar always on, no need to relight, always puffing.
    Getting rid of the white ashes, easy as opening the window and let it air out, it makes the cannagar red coal glow and puffs even better.
    I need to remember next time to make a longer filter, that coal packs a lot of heat close to the end.
    Any milimiter of cannagar equals many puffs ;)
    You really want to end that thing, more if you rolled it with additives.

By the way, got some....
    1/4 Lemon Pie
    1/4 Black Dog Kush
    1/2 Blackberry Kush
    7p06x6i3u8lhx29m.jpeg

Stay vaped...
  • Señor Negro
    Watching yesterday's late night stream.

3zmmrmhd4pnlelmk.jpg
  • VapeCritic

Yes!! Isn’t it cool how long it burns :lol:
  • Hazel
    @zancru yours looks so small compared to the monster Bud rolls. It's like mini me cannagar! :lol: Which is crazy when you look at how much tightly packed (tight like a tiger) bud is actually in there. Zoom in folks... that a whole lot of budge. And yes, it burns forever and I love the blanco ash!

@Señor Negro I made something for you....I shall post. :cool:
  • zancru

Yes.
    Cannagars are neat. Never coughed yesterday. Mostly all joints make me cough. And it was an only weed pure one. I suggested spliffing it, because I was afraid that I’ll cough during the whole thing, but no way.
    Cero tos, niente, nada.
    It’s something about that hole in it that makes the airflow so smooth and no need to strain your inhale like with a joint.
    And I used regular king size papers, not the blunt wraps, imo no need for those.
    Plain and less. I feel like even non flavored blunt wraps change the whole experience and the size too. That’s why mine looks tiny, it’s the same without the bulk of the blunt wrap.
    Cannagar rules.
    Stay vaped.
  • Hazel
    Here you go @Señor Negro I made this special for you.

Goya Senor Negro & Negra Bean (aka Lana). :cool:

@VapeCritic IS THIS BETTER????? lol FrigolA NegrAs? :lol:

slh48p9hj3rojquu.jpg
    7tkkgm9i46a4z0c9.jpg
  • Señor Negro
    Ihihihihihihi :lol:

Definitely much better the "Negra Bean" version than "My face" one :sweat:
    Hmm ... But unless you are planning to give Lana a black cloned step-sister I would rather say "Frijola Negra" or, as we say in Spain "Alubia Negra". Added "s" is just pointing to plural. I would go mad if I'd have to count 'em all :scream:
    y5nur7h7jngl69rd.jpg
    I know you guys can't see the difference but South-America spanish is (sometimes) THAT different than ours that we even could not understand each others if we get to the "slang-ish" level. :sweat:

By the way, hilarious point I've been missing, is that an old long-time-ago-dead very famous spanish painter named Francisco de Goya may be the reason of that product name (?) Just guessing, I'm not sure :chin:
  • VapeCritic
    PLEASE SEE HAZEL'S NEW THREAD ABOUT THE LIVE STREAMS AND CONTINUE THE DISCUSSION THERE

This thread will now be closed to reduce clutter on the homepage :ok:

:100: :100: :100:
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube