• VapeCritic
    :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
  • OttoJam
    p72hz9mtd6xlslbf.jpg
    so cool :100:
  • UbarDog

Gratz man , now get some scorch marks on that on cap :D :D
  • zancru

at the moment, and at imho..... still need more time to compare.... you should have the 3 of them....
    -----taste, purity and hard hitting(depending on load size and lung capacity/tolerance)
    GS>EVO>VROD
    -----but just that.... and by hairs, mms, microns, I mean, don't get me wrong, they all excel, best desktops in the market by far imho.....
    -----looks, ready...set...go..., reliability, durability, toughness, multitasking, dabbing, twaxing, double decking, "volando y de la mente" and many more, etc etc, did I already mentioned the looks????
    VROD is a BADASS looking desktop vaporizer.... something you'll display proudly to everyone.... something to admire.... simplicity, ease of use..... load and dump, brush, ready for another load....
    dab and water Q-tip the SiC dish..... ready to go for another delicious dab.....
    Overall 100% performance on each level minus the cons.....VROD is my one to go... "to go, too" jajajjaja really portable ;)
    VROD>EVO>GS
    Stay vaped...
  • zancru

finally dude.... I was already thinking it was all a nightmare.... H-Ween Freddie K. style jajajajaja
  • Alexis
    Jeff sessions resigns! :clap:
  • Alexis
    best desktops in the market by far imho.....zancru

Room for 1 more? Need to make some work space before you get your Herborizer next. :wink:
  • zancru

Patiently waiting for something called Project A....
    Some "rando" east coaster, that likes to get blazed during live streams, ....I heard he has something like that in motion ;)
    stay vaped....
  • Alexis
    yeah I heard some rumors- isn't that that paedophile guy? :rofl:

No I think I got mixed up maybe, yes that's right- it's the same guy who is (probably) going to sell you his DigiTi once it has been fixed up for review haha!
    Yeah stay vaped bro. Although, I do like to GET vaped, so its actually cool when it wears off noticeably to go again.

Not vaped yet today since a 9 am session before back to bed. I completed all my treatments earlier then decided to eat first. I normally vape between treatments and forst meal because otberwise it is an extra 3 hours before I can vape if I eat instead. Got a few chores first then free at last.
  • zancru
    @VapeCritic

Am I missing something, or NO Live weekdays streams lately???
    Is this the Vape Life Forum???

a... sick as a ...???
    b... run out of greens and been drunk all this time?
    c... tried to boss around Hazel and she kicked his ass??
    d... airlines are searching the funny guy with the soundboard???
    e... DEA raid his house???
    f... didn’t pay the internet???
    g... deep in Project A??? ;)
    h...too stoned???

Who knows???
    Stay vaped...
  • VapeCritic
    u missed the one on tuesday?? :cry:

i might do one tonight :cool:

oh and the answer is ALL OF THE ABOVE :lol:
  • zancru

funny.... that's the strain it's drying now, that I've been waiting on.... AOTA.... for real jajajjajaja
    please let me know if you're streaming ;)
    stay vaped....
  • zancru
    kapooooyyyyaaaa?????
  • VapeCritic
    Stream tomorrow i'm too tired i gotta goto bed now! :yawn:
  • BobCat
    Stream tomorrow i'm too tired i gotta goto bed now! :yawn:VapeCritic

@zancru
    acsbf7su8c0ubdyu.jpg
  • Señor Negro
    But you can't do a streaming tonight if there will be another one tomorrow right ? :roll:

aka: I may be unable to join if there's one today :fear: :sweat:
  • VapeCritic
    I had a big distraction come up that I have to address with a video which I'm producing today, as long as i can get it finished and posted today i'll be streaming later just to chit chat about it, but I'll update you guys soon.

Still streaming tomorrow normal time also :strong:
  • Señor Negro
    Hmm a "big distraction" that deserves producing a video ?? :scream:
    Now I'm intrigued ... :chin:
  • VapeCritic
    A large vape company is trying to publicly smear me, big mistake! :death:

Oh and they also doxxed me :ok:
  • Señor Negro
    Poor ignorants, they don't know who are they messing with :death:
  • OttoJam
    If a large company is trying to smear you means that you are an influential figure :wink:
  • ChlorophyllMan
    Hey man, hope you're OK. It was only a matter of time before one of the big boys made a move, I'm sure you were aware they probably would anyway. Do what you got to do man and count on our support :100: :strong:
  • Dr green thumb
    I bet the company makes the Fury :rofl: even though many people like it.
  • zancru
    Cold and foggy morning... worked very early morning.... waiting for some LIVE action and chatting with the usual suspects....
    GS set at 828F.... VROD at 630F.... EVO at 2PM....
    Stay vaped...
  • Dr green thumb
    I woke up to three inches of snow on the ground. How are you liking the gs is it meeting your expectations or lacking something?
  • SouthboundPachyderm
    You just made me feel so much better... We only got 1 inch in MN.
  • Dr green thumb
    I'm hoping this is a mild winter but so many things are saying otherwise. Minnesota had it bad the last couple years. No way I'd move there.

ix90hai93hizlmf5.jpg
  • SouthboundPachyderm
    Me too. My GF and I spent most of last night talking about how we need to move b4 next winter. I hate winter (says the guy who has spent 36 years living in MN), it might be time to pick a legal state and move!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment