• TheZman
    For what ever reason it seems like when I vape my High or pure CBD strains they seem a bit harsher in my throat and lungs then my pure THC strains. Anyone else notice this. That said my pure THC strains are Indica. I know some say Indicas are a much smoother smoke.

To me it's pretty noticeable. For the past 2 weeks I've been just vaping my pure Indica Lashkar strain. It does give me a headache but its smooth on the throat and lungs. Yesterday for the first time in awhile I hit up some of my Lemon G 1:1 CBD to THC. And my throat got scratchy and I had flem build up in my lungs. Is this normal. Today that's gone. It was just after I used it and for a couple hours after.
  • Dr green thumb
    I vape some cbd strains as well as everything else. I typically vape ac/dc, Harley tsu, cherry wu, white harmony, and harlequin. They seem to work best below 395 degrees farenheit and/or mixed with any strain of your choice. This time of year is also higher in allergies so that may effect as well.
  • TheZman
    I forgot to add I vape all my strains lately at 385 degrees Fahrenheit.
  • Dr green thumb
    try combining your cbd strain with the favorite strain of your choice. If I do that I pack the vape half and half and it gets the best of both flowers. The CBD will counteract the thc just a lil bit but it's still flavorful and effective.
  • TheZman
    I already do that often. Just haven't lately. I rotate strains and mix CBD into my pure THC strains. And use them separately.
  • Lucic and Chong
    I don't find the CBD strains that I vape to be any harsher than my heavy indicas.
  • TheZman
    Interesting. Maybe it's just the Strain? Who knows.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment