• Rockytdogg

$320 preorder
    Ships in Dec
    https://www.elevareco.com
    I’m not sure it’s an actual vape...
  • SirCrackKillaH
    Shoot, I could be her huckleberry :D

• SirCrackKillaH
    It uses lazer beams or plasma or something yo. What’s going on inside there looks like a cross between one of them lightning ball lamps and one of them electric lighters. I gotta read more.. the thing combust or vaporize? .. curious..
  • SirCrackKillaH

I think it’s combusting. That thing’d be pretty uncomfortable in my front pants pocket but then right at home in my vehicle’s center console. Maybe put a goldfish in it. Yeahhhhh..
  • lazylathe

It's a pipe with a built in laser for combusting.
    Pretty neat!

Here is the website:
    https://www.elevareco.com/

HOLY CRAP!!
    They do not even use protective glass! Staring at the lazer through the glass will cause eye damage!
    WTF???
  • Spog
    Stone Age photo!! It ain’t stealth black!
  • Summer
    I'm thinking Hydrology9 here. Anyone else?
  • Zep4
    Yeah...and I sent mine back...defective heat unit...hope this one’s better...but it won’t be me trying it.
  • juxt
    Somewhere on here there's a 1500 bong with a laser that does dabs. I'd rather have that than a combustion laser :/
  • Baron23
    Sure looks like combustion but their website text is kind of ambigous on the subject...e.g. why have "three heating levels" when all you are doing is setting it on fire.

Did you notice that the laser beam is, as you would think, very narrow and hence looks like it will only light the load in a small area. And the bowl does look small.

Heck, who needs a laser for this...just put an high output halogen bulb in there and put a magnifying glass in front with the focal point on the load (like burning ants with a magnifier when you were kids..for you psychopaths out there! hahaha).
  • Baron23
    They do not even use protective glass! Staring at the lazer through the glass will cause eye damage!lazylathe

So, lasers are coherent...that is, all of the photons are traveling down a line in parallel. Really little to no danger looking at it from side if a reasonably low powered laser which is all it can be. Even with high powered lasers, I believe the danger is not looking at the beam, but perhaps from reflected photons...just too bright, but no longer a laser per se.

They do mention that they have some sort of interlock so the laser can't be fired until the unit is assembled...but you know some cunning cretin with a soldering iron will mod it and f*ck up badly....then sue because they weren't stopped from being...well...morons. haha
  • JermainDeGroot
    Talking about having red eyes
  • lazylathe

They mention it numerous times on their website.
    Once purchased, you are on your own if you do any damage to your eyes.
    Seems ridiculous that they can get away with something like this.
    But just my opinion...
  • UbarDog
    They mention it numerous times on their website.lazylathe

Really ! i've looked and can't see it
    "

DANGER: LASER Radiation interlock defeated and laser exposed. AVOID DIRECT EYE CONTACT EXPOSURE. DO NOT STARE DIRECTLY AT LASER BEAM.
    "
    Closest ive seen

I think the veiwing chamber must be coated in somthink
    "2. If cylinder viewing port is damaged you must, as agreed by purchasing a saber, replace viewing cylinder if any way compromised."

Source https://www.elevareco.com/user-manual/
    All in all Nutz :D Gray lazer eye's would be pleased
  • UbarDog
    Gonna agree with you just coz its funnier than whats really written :D
  • BobCat
    Bud posted that pic. I just thieved it and reposted. Shhhhh. Secret. :victory:
  • To the Cloud
    They're sure marketing it well with the sleek high rise apartment setting and models using it, I want to have friends like that and live in a 10k a month apartment so I will buy. Looks just like Hydrology 9 with a whip attachment. s6nvgtoh9jbn9z35.jpg

The "Laser" ups the ante a bit , would be interesting to know more about this "Laser"
  • Ctipp22
    https://youtu.be/O2QqOvFMG_A

Shoots the hot air through the flames, through the steel plates and into your bowl through a J hook
  • bum karacho

looks effective better than my crafty.
    where to buy ?
  • Derek
    @VapeCritic Bud any thoughts this thing looks bad ass

Mod added tag
  • Ctipp22
    laser is hot but maybe it heats a ceramic or metal oven?
  • LabPong
    That's a lot of plastic there."acrylic water cylinder" .......and it looks like a total gimmick.

So who will be the ginny pig?
  • Hybrid420
    It is badass! I have one.
  • LabPong
    It is badass! I have one.Hybrid420

Show us a vid of you ripping on it!
  • okla68m
    Hummmm....I've got one of those lasers(green) that will pop balloons, light a match, melt plastic....never thought about using it on concentrate....will have to try that today...be like Hot Knives and a straw(1st way I ever did a dab) !
    To use it for such, you need to wear the Method 7 glasses to protect your eyes...just pointing and shining on distant objects is no problem, but, looking closely at it shining on a surface to melt, burn, etc. one Should wear protective glasses or get Retina Burn...same as exposure to Excessive Grow lights....chronic exposure will cause Cataracs, they say. I know from experience on both....spend an hour or so in my tent(520 wall watts, 585 effective) will cause Eye Ache if not wearing proper nm filtering eye protection. Same with my laser...Not looking at the Beam from the side, but, its point of Contact !
  • LabPong
    To use it for such, you need to wear the Method 7 glasses to protect your eyes...just pointing and shining on distant objects is no problem, but, looking closely at it shining on a surface to melt, burn, etc. one Should wear protective glasses or get Retina Burn.okla68m

Maybe then Hybrid420 cant see my post? :chin:
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet