• okla68m
    Blinded himself while Dabbing !!!
  • Azn2101
    God How horrible of a story would that be?

Person 1: I lost my eyes in war
    Person 2: I lost my eyes in a car accident
    Person 3: I was born Blind
    You: I lost my eyes getting high...
  • okla68m
    EXACTLY!
    I've injured myself before getting High...Dumped a tank of Nitrous over breaking the valve, was also inhaling another substance...I passed out, when I came too, the Nitrous was spewing all over the carpet...I pick it up by what was left of the valve, not paying attention to the FREEZING Gas that was spewing thru my fingers...wasnt until the next morning taking a Hot Shower did the Monster size FROSTBITE BLISTERS APPEAR COVERING MY FINGERS....Took a Month to heal, Dr. said is Beyond LUCKY I Didnt have to have them Removed, so yes, That Can Happen !!!
  • Azn2101
    Bro that's some straight Richard Prior shit. Horrible but visually funny as hell but ya man that seems like you were even lucky to make it out of that room.

You weren't having seizure like "fish outs" from inhaling a room full nitrous oxide after the initial pass out and wake-up period? I remember when I was like 19 someone handed me a balloon and the next thing I remember was everyone around me just staring down at me with that "oh shit!" look. Thank God there was only Facebook then lol.
  • okla68m
    My wife at the time was a Dental Hygienist, her brother and father dentists....Lots if Nitrous !
  • okla68m
    And LOTS of Stupidity !
    BLESSED to still be sucking Air, albeit difficult at times !
  • Hybrid420
    how do you upload a video?
  • LabPong
    LabPong
    how do you upload a video?
    Hybrid420

If your using a PC.....I just tested...you can drag and drop the file right here in the text window.
  • Baron23
    Yeah, but it has to be 25MB or smaller file size which for HD vid isn't much.

Alternatively, you can upload to your personal YouTube channel then enter the link by using the little camera icon above....this is a test of this.

12Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet