• BobCat
    I just received this email and thought I'd share.
    (Stephanie is Ryan's new investor/partner)

Happy Halloween!!

As some of you may know, I've recently taken over customer service, warehousing, and shipping. You know - all the things Ryan sucks at ;) Orders will go out more accurately and much, much faster as a result. Granted a 'fully laden sparrow' could've been faster at times so the change should be drastic and noticeable, lol!

We are pleased to announce the grand re-opening of the rastabuddhatao.com retail store with a variety of Splinter US, a few Splinter Z and Milaana 2, and a few new items! The store will open to the public on Sunday, October 28th but as a show of appreciation to our loyal fans, we're giving you a sneak peek and a special 5% discount by using coupon code: SPOOK. Since the main store page is still closed, you'll need to search Splinter, Milaana, or RBT to see everything currently on offer.

We'll also be giving away 3 custom cooling stems to lucky winners over the next few weeks with the first give-away happening now! In the spirit of the season, share your favorite candy/snack/munchie to #trickorrbt on Instagram (or email , if you prefer) and we'll choose a winner after the spooky private sale ends on Sunday.

Happy Hauntings,
    Stephanie

P.S. I'm a fan of both puzzles and pop culture so I decided to include a bonus for the like Minded if you look closely you'll fiNd a clue and there's an exTra bigger discount of 10% but Only if You can guess the secret code.
    Hint: _ _ _ _ _
  • BestBuds
    Awesome to hear! I'm stoked for their future!

............(cough, cough) Milaana Z (cough, cough) make it! (cough, cough) please? :joke:

Update! I just scored a Splinter Z and 2 XL8Rs one of them the small one. What a night! :scream: :grin: :hearts:
  • John Cocktostone
    What is the difference between the Splinter and The Z?
  • BestBuds
    the splinter has the heating element of a Milaana and the Z has the heating element of the Zion.
  • John Cocktostone

Zion....I never got to hit thee
  • Dr green thumb
    Milaana2 or splinter z which is better?
  • Alexis
    did you choose a 2 hole or 4? It looked like that choice was only available for the bubinga. I just grabbed one of the 15 last week to make it to Vapefiend. Only a couple of tests so far because I need to get some better firmware loaded to dial my box mod in better, but the effects are really really good with this one from the amount of material I only ran two baskets through it earlier and had such an awesome high. Really stimulating, energising effects a total contrast to the sleepy stoney vapcap high.

Mine is a 2 hole btw. I'm sure I would have chosen 4 holes if they have been a choice but there wasn't although we have found out that at least two people did received 4 holers without VF actually knowing about it.

This will be an interesting area to watch because it really has not been established yet which is better outright if any, or at least it is too early for anybody to be able to predict for certain which they would prefer going by the feedback so far. Space to watch!
  • John Cocktostone
    I placed an order for a splinter z
  • BestBuds
    I got the Jatoba. It was all that's left. I have a splinter and it's a 2 hole and I am good with 2 holes. But if it's 4 I'll be happy too.
  • Alexis
    i think it will surely be a 2 then as only the Bubinga showedva choice.
    I hope you like it anyway, and please come let us know how you like it next to your Splinter, and whether you still use it with the Z in house.
  • Vapster707
    I'd like a on demand vape but my only problem I see with tha Milaana 2 is how short tha stem is ...I'm still new to all tha vape stuff not sure where I could find a longer stem and what size to look for ...
  • Kuzko
    There are long stems in the RBT store. Just search for stem in the search bar. There is also the xl8r stem available. DDave makes a cooling stem but they are sold out right now. Someone sells a Milaana cooling stem but I forget who.
  • BestBuds
    @420edc had some but I heard they were discontinued?!? Vapefiend has some.
  • beezee420
    I noticed this morning there was a 4 holed splinter on there, so I ordered it. got the email and went to the site and order a z! cant remember if it was 2 or 4 hole because my heart was pounding trying to figure out the code BUT I said screw it and just used spooky in order not to loose the Z! thanks Ryan!
  • beezee420
    and totally spaced to tell everyone

my bad!
    What’s the 10% code? I just might grab a mi2 if still available.
  • Kuzko
    Pretty sure I know what it is, but I think it would ruin the spirit of the “secret code” if it was posted. So far the honor system is working...
  • BestBuds
    I figured it out. I got the discount so I know it works. No I will not say what it is. :razz:
  • Vapster707
    Can't order tha Milaana 2 saying every wood option is out of stock ...
  • Kinick23
    Only thing I saw available earlier was one splinter left
    WOW! I just placed an order at 8am and got a shipping notification and tracking number at 9:24am, less green an hour and a half on a Saturday! Impressed!
  • BestBuds
    same here! RBTs next vape should be called the Phoenix! :joke:
  • Alexis
    From one extreme to the other. A perfect demonstration of identifying the problem and fixing it. And very commendable long may it continue. Ryan's products have created such a buzz in this industry and I have generally heard nothing but extremely good praise for all of his devices, by just about every customer across the board.

Which is even more remarkable when you consider Ryan's perceived weakness on the whole Intel and shipping etc. As an inspired inventor and creator it's clear how it wouldn't help him to dedicate more of his time and energy and focus on the business side. Best keep him in the lab I think, all cogs blazing and guns whirring lol!

So I think it is a really smart move. Bring in somebody proficient and full of energy to manage the business side of things, leaving Ryan to keep doing what he does so well. Everybody wins. :smile:
  • beezee420
    I just got mine int he mail today!!! crazy fast

Nice! My Phatty will be here Tuesday.
  • Vapster707
    Milaana 2 outta stock guess its not meant to be !!!
  • turk
    Have a z coming tues...Ryan was on instagram with some thoughts on new products...he’s a mad genius..
  • Dr green thumb
    when you select one for cart it says out of stock. I should get mine tomorrow in the mail
  • Vapster707
    au8plbpngv6w3oa6.png

Says tha same on every combo of wood
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal