• Sucker4dope
    Sup y'all. So yeah I really prefer on demand Vapes way more so now that I'm looking for a portable vape I definitely have a VapCap on the top of my list but I'd still take any other good deals in consideration. Being on demand isn't a must either, I know I'd love a Firefly 2 and would definitely grab one if the price is right. and if it were electric that would be nice as well but being electric isnt a must either. I'm also in the market for a log vape and would just buy a log vape first if I find a good enough deal on one. So if anyone's got a good deal on new or lightly used vape or combo of Vapes lIke Ed's TNT log vape w/ vapcap for example throw em my way
  • Tdog420
    I have an almost brand new e nano i am thinking of sellling get back at you w a price if interested
  • Tdog420
    Also has the water pipe adapter
  • Mr White
    I have a post up selling my mistvape touch if interested
  • Ctipp22
    The Ondemand one that has a lot of attention is the Ghost MV1 but if your looking into more earthy styles and designs maybe the Milaana 2.
  • BestBuds
    :point: I'll second that. I will also add that the Splinter or Splinter Z also sold by RBT are amazing vapes and with the right box mod they can be temp controlled. I am a big RBT Fan. I also wouldn't part with my Ghost MV1. They are very different experiences imo.

Epic Vape eNano is also a great recommendation for a corded unit. That's another vape I wouldn't part with.

Have you looked at sticky brick? They are a butane vape but I have heard the hit like a Milaana 2 or The splinter line but no need for battery power just a butane torch.

There is also the Morwood Nomad (long waiting list) and the Lil Bud vapes, all similar to the MV1.

If you go with RBT get a cooling mouthpiece. It makes is a powerful vape that's a little hot into just an amazing vape that is hard to beat. There will be a little learning curve if you get the Mi2 as it's unregulated.

The Ghost is different but out of the box you will have one of the best vapes on the market. There will be a few bowls of "figuring it out" sessions but once you get past the learning curve it's hard to beat.
  • Ctipp22
    I have the splinter, Once you can dial in the mod they are super rad. get a longer stem cause the air gets hot compared to something like the mighty. The flavor is superb but I think being able to get it to cruise mode will change the game for me.
  • Sucker4dope
    Yeah Tdog I'm definitely interested in getting a e nano. It's in my list of my top 5 vapes that I plan on getting. As long as it's not heavily used shoot me a price and a pic please
  • Sucker4dope
    Thnx to everyone for the great advice especially Best Buds, very helpful info
  • cottoalvapore
    man, every true convection session vape is pratically on demand
    :)
  • Sucker4dope

Yeah kinda but the vapes where the heater stays on might not be vaping your herbs unless your taking a draw but they still keep the bowl constantly warm and ready to hit and that doesn't preserve the flavor at all, the bowl will still last as long taking only a hit at a time but the flavor depleats after only a couple mins it seams like.
  • cottoalvapore
    i haven't noticed this with mine device, i will observe it properly
  • Mr White
    Mvt1 $100 plus shipping if in the U.S. ww06puwuhs4inpwt.jpg it's single battery (18650) on-demand vape that uses a 14mm stem as bowl sorta like a Milana but with a touch sensor.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment