• VapePartsMart
    I wouldn't say this is revolutionary but I found it unique enough to bring into the VPM product line. (honestly not trying to sell to you, just wanted to show you guys)

It's a pen style oil cartridge battery with a magnetic cover, made by iKrusher.

It definitely makes for a long vape pen, but they say it will protect the cartridge, block UV rays from destroying terpenes, and IMHO it looks super sleek and discreet. The cover will not fit wider cartridges like CCell cartridges, but will fit iKrusher cartridges.

Here's some pics:

rlrimdimzhf3fl6a.jpg
    1zuwatjpgrbyvqgb.jpg
    3vm7mxxacyzp5y4w.jpg
    16thiac4lplxn3t0.jpg
    vjdkqffm2bzifc1t.jpg
    b66chdrnupt9ficq.jpg
    y1cendyjrahd6irl.jpg
    2g88ax0hx9x4iakl.jpg
  • VapeCritic
    Cool concept I can dig it :100:
  • juxt

I like it also, do you know the inner diameter of the cover? I think it's 10.5mm that causes problems for bigger carts.
  • VapePartsMart
    Not sure, will ship you the one in these pictures ASAP along with an updated e&o Mini Pro battery we owe you (power button is now improved).
  • VapePartsMart
    Actually after looking more closely, the cover does fit over a CCell cartridge. It's the mouthpiece that it can't fit over. Apparently the base of the CCell ceramic mouthpieces are slightly wider than the glass tanks.
  • EconMan

This is cool! And I hate carts!
  • juxt

Thanks again bro! I can say without hesitation the new button is 100% better. I'll come back in a few days with an update.

9q030ueo1f0ewka0.jpg
  • juxt
    For anyone interested, the ID of the cap is 10.4mm (if you squeeze, maybe you'll get a 10.5 in there) but the M6T definitely don't fit.

A lot of the full gram carts that I have do fit though, the a3c and some no name ones that have the five holes at the bottom.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment