• waitin4godot
    I saw this water bong vape called the Cloudious9. They seem to be a start up so I’m sure if it’s actually available yet. Are there other water bong vapes other than just using a vape with an attachment for a traditional bong? Any comments or reviews on this subject?

Godot
  • EconMan
    StickyBrickJr with mini-bubbler. Perhaps my most "go to" vape.

I also use the mini-bubbler with my stiiizy battery "carts". It hits like a small dab it is so awesome.

7hpees2awstfj7tu.jpeg

and cooling down the cart and its throatburn

xlq85a33uysl70e4.jpeg
  • acstorfer
    That hydrology9 looks so cool I can’t take it. Did I mention I like shiny things? If I thought for a second it would work better than my Mighty through my water pipe I’d consider it. In the meantime I worry about draw resistance with it.

BBC9E8B2-5602-43EF-9F86-FE636FD5099A.jpg
  • waitin4godot
    I actually have a mini bubbler that came with my Fury 2. The primary downside is I lose out on how much weed I can pack into the vape due to the glass insertion into the oven. And if you don’t get the water level just perfect, your getting water on the inhale.

Thinking about asking Santa for a bong and just seeing what my options are. The Cloudious9 was intriguing because it’s not a vape and glass pipe combo. Are there any others out the that are similar to Cloudious9?
  • Cl4ud3
    The Hydrology9 has been out for quite a while, bit of a gimmick really. Basic vape with a built in water pipe.

https://forum.vapelife.com/discussion/1695/disappointed-with-hydrologys-cloudious9/p1 if you search there are a few topics on this vape and none are glowing endorsements.

I don't think there are any other vapes like it unless you count the Switch by Dr Dabber, there are dab rigs similar though like the XVape Vista mini but not for flower.
  • waitin4godot
    Thanks for the responses. A bong is on my Christmas wish list. I’m just trying to figure out what my best options are without breaking the bank. There are some butiful pieces of art in the land of bongs! Someone also suggested that because I vape exclusively instead smoking, a bong really isn’t necessary. I wouldn’t mind having some further cooling affects to even vaping, so I’m just exploring what the best options I have.
  • LabPong
    Thanks for the responses. A bong is on my Christmas wish list. I’m just trying to figure out what my best options are without breaking the bank. There are some butiful pieces of art in the land of bongs! Someone also suggested that because I vape exclusively instead smoking, a bong really isn’t necessary. I wouldn’t mind having some further cooling affects to even vaping, so I’m just exploring what the best options I have.waitin4godot

What vapes do you have now? I would make sure you have a good vape to start with...then pick a water unit to fit.

If your looking for an all in one unit like the Hydrogly type thing......dont...they are not good vapes.

There are endless ways to attach any vape to water....just depends on which vape to start.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment