• Dmwhite
    Hey Bud....just received your pick tool and for free too !!! Oh, plus the stickers. That was really cool of you. Thanks !
  • beezee420
    I use it every session pretty much now! its crazy
  • kebcatmorgan
    I use my torched (colourful) one all the time and have 4 of them as a spare. Plus I have like 10 small and 6 big stickers (already have them on my laptop, phonel, tablet and grinder).

Yep, Bud is sending those picktools and stickers with t-shirts as well :)
  • BigClouds
    Just received mine in France ... With a kind note. So happy. Thx :)
  • kek

Oh un Français :) J’ai eu le miens aussi :p
  • BigClouds
    Formidable :p So useful.
  • Alexis
    This week I moved back into my newly decorated bedroom after several months and it is absolutely brilliant to finally be comfortable at last. It's easily the best room I've ever had so I'm really pleased.

In the process of moving everything back in and sorting into drawers and cupboards etc, I misplaced my pick tool for a few days and do you know what I was really missing it. I was seeing it as a big problem if I couldn't find it because I knew I needed it in my life.

Just a testament I wanted to add, off to check my mackerel in the oven now just been squeezing in some tasty Elev8r rips for my first vapour hits today.

Wishing you all a good evening anyhow. :up:
  • twhc291
    I use my pick tool daily. It has become part of my travel kit as well along with my volcano brush and newvape scoop tool. All 3 are great to have with me whenever i needed.

I would be lost with out the pick tool for stirring and cleaning my chambers after use
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment