• 420V
    Just purchased this vape, buying into t vape hype. My first suspicion was their top ten rankings with pax and davinci being near the bottom of the list.

Let me say right away of all the vapes I have purchased, this is hands down the worst.

First the small parts you have to deal with are a nightmare. There is a gold screen in the mouthpiece, that gets clogged with herb after your first or second pull. You will have to clean it during your session to keep the draw resistance at its best.

Cloud chasers need not apply, only on the hottest setting can you get decent clouds, which degrade as you go,further in your session.

The taste is ok, but no miraculous flavor rush, especially compared to other vapes.

Cleaning the vapor path requires poking out a tiny part, and some gold mesh fixed at the bottom of the oven. Those parts are destined to be lost during cleaning, just a major design failure.

The rubber mouthpiece is another failed engineering example, as it houses the small gold screen, and refitting it back in the hole after cleaning is a pain in the ass. I see it getting worn and distended sooner than later, regardles, it's more aggravation than it's worth.

Per the manual I packed full and tight load, which produced little vapor, and huge draw resistance. A loose pack half full produced better clouds, and decreased draw pull, the problem is, when you pack the oven this way, the herbs get drawn up into the screen in the mouthpiece.

The gold technology is a farce of course regarding heat, bit it looks nice.

I liked the shape of the arc, that is the best feature of this vape, discreet, and fits nicely in your hand.

Make no mistake about it, this vape is no pax, nor davinci, it's a handsome, marginally performing vape, that is a dreadful pain to clean, if you can keep track of the tiny parts that you have to refit after your cleaning.

I pre ordered this vape with great expectations, and it has been a terrible disappointment.

I am not a professional reviewer of vapes, just a common sense user. From what I have seen of those that have reviewed this vapes on you tube etc, is they are more infomercial than info.

Keep your money and buy a vape that has an established reputation.
  • Baron23
    Thanks...for various reasons, I have absolutely no faith or trust in Toronto Vapes.

Good luck, sorry you were so badly disappointed.
  • LabPong
    Did Bud send his Zues away... in a give-a-way? lol
  • Cl4ud3
    He sent his back to Zeus. Got to say I'm not shocked by the user review.
  • Budman61
    I received my Zeus Arc GT however it has a very hard time connecting to a charge. I have tried a couple of cables and it is still the same. You have to wiggle the cable just right to make a connection and then during charge it will just suddenly stop charging. I think I am going to send it back and buy something reputable. I agree the mouth piece filter is always dirty and the draws off this unit vary.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment