• Ctipp22
    This looks like a real solid desktop vape. Powerful clouds. But how is the flavor from beginning to end? How many rips till completion? Looks like a little beefier than the E-Nano. How does it compare? Vapor quality in comparison to the mighty?
  • Alexis
    I know Legal Pete (Lol) did a review on this one if you didn't see it yet.
  • Ctipp22
    Gonna go watch that as well! Curious if some familiar names on the forum have played with it?
  • Derek
    Yeah I’m shocked that BUD has not reviewed it yet
  • Ctipp22
    I would be curious to see if he digs it as much as Sneaky Pete
  • VapeCritic
    Don't make more work for me guys :lol:
  • Ctipp22
    This thing just really looks like something that could be really savage for 249. I think its like the Enano but just can do more and rips harder. But I just don't have the experience trying all those damn vapes. You have so many its wild.
  • juxt
    I bought one a while back, but I've been saving my eucalyptus flower for project A...

I have bought too many vaporizers. I understand this and don't regret it (too much) but know now that I need the ones that will be full extraction quickly to meet my needs. This one looks like it fits the bill, and the make and feel of it are top notch, but I haven't run any payload yet.

I may try to fire it up this weekend, unless Bud wants my money for A, in which case I'll save my flower.
  • Ctipp22
    Oh im getting the project A ASAP. But I don't know when that will be quite ready. If you have a bunch of vapes I would buy one from you if its in good shape.
  • Dr green thumb
    a bird in the hand is worth more than two in the Bush. Use what you have.
  • juxt

I'm not selling anything, but if you want something that I have I'd be open to helping out :) I want to keep the bigger ones like I said, but I'll check my stash and send you a list of what I'd be willing to part with, no problem.

I have a plan here Kemosabe ;) I have probably 50 vapes I could use if all I wanted was to vape...I want to vape project A, which is an itch I can't currently scratch :( :cry: :angry: :grimace: :groan:
  • Ctipp22
    My interests are lotus, e-nano and ditanium currently.
  • juxt

Darn, you picked two I don't have and one I'm keeping :)

I do have a VapMan which is similar to a lotus in that you butane heat it. It's not bad, but the payload is way too small for me to use it often.

I also have a couple WoodScents, which I chose over the Enano because of the included vapcaps, but those are like art and I can't part with wood.
  • bum karacho
    ´
    i wish someone would do a review......?
    there are not so many cool desktops in the shops....
    sneaky pete did a review puffitup also......
  • bum karacho
    ↪bum karacho We have 3 in the shop, jake owns one, Randy owns one, and then there is the shop one. We rip them all the time, and have gotten pretty baked on live streams :D

We haven't had any herb or wax get on the wood yet, so I don't know about cleaning that. That being said we've had at least one of the 3 running for over a month and a half without that issue popping up yet
    PuffItUp
  • Ctipp22
    let me know if you fire up the ditanium and if you like it!
  • Dr green thumb
    Wow, that company has an awesome story. That vape looks very well constructed and the reviews for it say things like next level vaping and hits hard, dense flavorful vapor. If I had this it would be in use daily. I am adding this to my list of vapes I want.
  • LabPong
    I watched the Sneaky Pete review on this a moment ago.

1. No whips please
    2. Side ways bowl and kludgy mouth pieces... no thanks
    3. Built well and looks cool for sure
    4. I have a Flowerpot and Elev8r for desktops....the ditanium does not look to match their power or possible flavor index
    5. I like using standard water rigs
    6. Did I say I dont like whips?

In summary....."it looks good". :cool:
  • Dr green thumb
    I enjoy my elev8r for sure. I watched petes video on the ditanium it seems to perform especially for combo hits. I still think it performs like similar vapes and would make a good vape to have at a party.
  • Ctipp22
    Buttttt the flowerpot $ and ditanium is only 258 plus puffitup and sneaky give discounts
  • LabPong
    Buttttt the flowerpot $ and ditanium is only 258 plus puffitup and sneaky give discounts ↪LabPongCtipp22

If the price is your only point...then you can get a Flowerpot setup for about the same price if you have glass already.

Also, until you have tried a Newvape.....you can not imagine or appreciate how nice and pleasant an experience they are to use....and super powerful if you want as well.
  • Ctipp22
    Ill do my research
  • Ctipp22
    Yo you ever fire up your ditanium?
  • Baron23
    This device is getting some very good reviews by owners who compare it favorably to a NV FP.

I'm sort of interested. I've been thinking either this or a Herborizer Digit.

Dunno...its not like I NEED another vape! LOL
  • Ctipp22
    Sneaky Pete gave it desktop of the year.
  • Baron23
    Yeah, I saw that!!
  • Ctipp22
    for 258. Maybe we should all be packin a Ditanium.
  • Bruce
    Love zwood- Yummy.
  • Alexis
    I dont think Pete reviews enough desktops though, and I know there are still a ton of vapes out there he is yet to experience, especially desktops.

Im big Sneak Pete fan, as a person and top reviewer with a great attitude to life and others, so not wanting to be critical of him ever. Im just not sure he is well placed enough to make such an assertion.

Im not sure if he has actually tried the Flowerpot yet but I dont think so? Vrod and Digital Herbo Ti would be the closest desktop competition I guess. Bud has experience with a wider range of desktops I think.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment