• BobCat
    Anyone tried this vape? Could it be a nice entry level vape or just hype?

*Info from PuffItUp

AERO CONVECTION FEATURES:
    Dual chambers
    5-minute session timer
    Ceramic heating core
    Isolated airflow
    Full Zirconia Mouthpiece
    Built-in 21700 4,800mAh high drain battery
    OLED display features temperature range from 320F to 464F (160C to 240 C)

AERO
    $169.99

The Aero is a full convection device that houses dual heating chambers for twice as much vaping. With two stainless steel chambers, users can rotate the dial to switch from each individual chamber. The built-in high drain battery provides longer vape time but is easy to charge with the included charging cable. A ceramic heating core and separated airpath make vaping with this device exceptionally clean. The zirconia mouthpiece helps cool the vapor and ensure the purest taste possible. With the OLED display users can set their desired temperature. Haptic feedback for when the unit is on/off and reaches desired temperature. The pre-set session timer is also displayed allowing users to see how much time they have left in the current session.

9kmljta2qtk37ht9.png
  • ssaucyc515
    i dont get the appeal of the 2 bowls. the haze did it right with one for concentrate but if its just 2 regular ss chambers seems like an extra that really wasnt needed lol big battery though. ill let bud spend his money first if he ever reviews it :cool:
  • bum karacho

maybe @PuffItUp can tell you more about it!
  • PuffItUp
    It's a cool vape. I'd like to wait until we try a final design before I start talking though :)

Z
  • Tdog420
    Anyone try this yet and final thoughts??
  • BobCat
    I've only seen Instagram feedback, and I think those people were shilling.
  • Bud
    reminds me of a baby's bottle, maybe i should use this as the framework for my next vape project :chin:

yw2npco9rtvja54l.jpg

* Made of durable and heat resistant borosilicate glass that can handle large thermal differences
    * Medical Grade nipple
    * Odorless
    * Light weight
    * Protective removable silicone sleeve
    * Made in Sweden

:rofl:
  • Will90
    Make the nipple look like a real human nipple and I'll buy one lol.
  • BestBuds
    If you have ever recommend a S&B product besides the Volcano you can't seriously hate on this vapes form. :rofl:
    I think it's a great idea. Small, inexpensive, convection, clean/simple air path. I might get one after a little more research. I don't hate the look either.
  • LabPong
    ..."my babys got ...."

8083263c_cl_-msisx1.jpg
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal