• LabPong
    LabPong
    I use the reclaim catcher with my rig for dabs as it keeps my glass cleaner. All that crap that collects in the rig has potential for getting in your lungs. That is one reason I use a recycler it washes the air in multiple steps and gives a cleaner high.
    Dr green thumb

Which is why I never use a vape in my rigs without one! lol

Not sure why you said to not use one with the G43?
  • Dr green thumb
    without using concentrates I do not see the need for the reclaim catcher. I could be wrong but running vapor through too many steps may remove all the good stuff that gets you a potent high.
  • LabPong
    LabPong
    without using concentrates I do not see the need for the reclaim catcher. I could be wrong but running vapor through too many steps may remove all the good stuff that gets you a potent high.
    Dr green thumb

That is true to a point..........but with my use....I use top shelf flowers and use top shelf vapes! I get power no matter what. lol

I also consume several times per day...so my rig gets dirty quick...well my bowl and drop down do. Some quick 91% and a rinse....back to vaping in a few mins after cleaning.
  • Dr green thumb
    one of these days I will have to do my own trial to find out. But my trials with vapor through water so far do nothing for increasing a high. Maybe I will try ice or cold marbles as they will chill the vapor without stripping out the oils released through vaping.
  • LabPong
    LabPong That is so cool, I have try that rig out! Can you provide details on where you sourced the parts if we want to replicate your rig. At $50 it looks to be hard to beat for all the features and benefits you’re able to enjoy.Pakalolo2

I just made a post for this HERE
156789Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube