• CrazyCory564
    Is the carbon fiber rda version not available any more? Just saw that only the splatter options are available on the listing now. Hoping that isn't the case
  • androponic
    @VapeCritic stated on a livestream that the carbon fiber rda was almost sold out and he was only going to have the splatter versions available after that.
  • DC2121
    @Hazel
    Please add me to the g43 list. Thanks.
  • mexica
    @Hazel
    Please add me to the list. Thank you.
  • Jory
    Hi, I'd like to be put on the waiting list please (). I love the concept man; I can't wait to try it. Thanks.
  • SouthboundPachyderm
    @VapeCritic @HazelLook at what timberhead designs dreamed up. This is the proto type. I guess its the first of more to come. Its on etsy im told. Wish i weren't broke. Lol.
    utk1m3cnn22sznwn.jpg
  • androponic
    Now thats an exotic G-Spot.
  • UbarDog

Noice you know things are going well when people sell 3rd party accessories for the vape
  • SouthboundPachyderm
    right? This thing is slick. I'm thinking if you secured the G to the stand a lil you could stick a hyrdo tube on there and be in business
  • Jory
    Wow! Does that look killer cool man!!!
  • LabPong
    That stand is cool...but not $80 cool....lol

https://www.etsy.com/search?q=g%2043%20vape
  • EconMan

Actually, I think it is a reasonable price. He isn't making thousands, he only made one. I couldn't make it for $80.

I really like the idea. :100:
  • Cl4ud3
    That stand is cool...but not $80 cool....lolLabPong

Very reasonable price I think when you look at the quality of the wood and craftsmanship that went into it. $80 is quite cheap compared to some stuff I've seen members selling here recently
  • LabPong
    I could make that piece for cheap with that wood or other nice choices....but I also have access to tooling. That is the difference why I say it seems like priced so high. It did state there was 3 made at least.

But no worries, maybe I can have something like this made with a diff design for sure. I would never copy anyone if I made something to resell.
  • UbarDog
    With out correct tooling this would be alot of work. Even with tooling Its several hours work over several step's . How much is your time worth? Then you have the artistic design. Limited batch. Neich market. Figured wood is not cheap. I'm normaly the 1st to moan about price but...I think the only negative for me is the fact that its made of 3 peaces of wood glued rather than one. I think the price is fair for now.
  • zancru
    I’ve seen wood vapes, priced well more expensive than that, with even less work on them.
    Take in mind, all the copycats and knock offs, wood vapes, that came after Triihouse manufacturers closed shop!!!

There’s like 2 main brands, that polish some wood cubes, stick some magnets to it, drill some holes, put some o-rings to it, drill some other holes, varnish them, some cheap chinese glass stems, voila, new brand of vape, and they can charge above $100. Isn’t it the same or worst?????
    And it was a knock off idea!!!! He didn’t invented them. But everyone likes their copycat/knock offs!!!! And don’t complain about the $$$$$ tags!!!!

Or you have certain “vape accessory makers”, that buy used $1 stuff, and pretend to “reclaim” them,
    by sticking magnets to them, and selling them at $40 profit. Seems like that is worthy, and deserves your hard earned money.

Seems to me, like that stand valued $80 is worthy the money.
    Looks cool, and innovative, great idea too.
    Stay vaped.
  • Vapster707
    Small block of wood with few simple tools and about a hour of work and u will have a bad ass G43 stand
  • Chandler
    Anybody using their G43 with the jhook? Is it a must have/nice to have accessory if you already have a bubbler?
  • Dr green thumb
    I like the j hook for the g43, but i also like using my mini rig with water and through all kinds of different glass.
  • LabPong
    ↪Chandler
    I like the j hook for the g43, but i also like using my mini rig with water and through all kinds of different glass.
    Dr green thumb

my my Dr....the way your G43 slinks around with so many.. :mask:
  • Dr green thumb

I'm also vaping my mi2 and g43 at the same time. Is that bad too?
  • GrapeApe

Only if they get jealous!
  • CrazyCory564
    Has there been any update on what number the production is up to, or is it essentially paused until further notice?
  • The Rogue Wax Works
    @SouthboundPachyderm that stand is awesome and worth every penny of $80 or $180. I think there are some people who dont understand business, math or economics, not talking about you @LabPong.

That stand took the person that made it more than 2 hours to make I guarantee that. I'm a contractor and i can charge $40 an hour 24/7/365. Any time I spend not making $40 an hour would be considered a waste of time and effort. Except I enjoy making things so i do.

I'll assume that the person that made that stand made it because they are passionate about what they do and the G43 and are willing to make next to nothing for it because it makes them happy. I think many of the aftermarket manufacturers would agree that what they do is a labor of love not a way to get rich.

Whether you like something that someone is producing or not, to put yourself out there for all the world to criticize takes guts, passion and a willingness to be shit on by armchair quarterbacks who hide behind the shadows offering nothing of value but negativity.

it doesnt take any bravery to sit behind a computer screen and criticize others who are just trying to do their thing.

I'm out.
  • LabPong
    I am all cool with the artist/wood worker. I just would not have submitted that design/materials if I was a buyer. :wink:
  • The Rogue Wax Works
    @LabPong its all good man none of that was directed at you. Your feelings on the piece are valid.
  • Terpenetime
    @CrazyCory564 I believe that Bud’s reached number 209 in the waiting list but production does appear to have been paused for some weeks now.

From what I’ve picked up from the live streams I think that he’s probably waiting until the battery sled version is ready, so that he can offer both models in future and stretch out his 70 or so remaining mods and RDA’s.
  • SonnyDR
    oooh I can 3D print one of these. When I get my G43 (still waiting patiently) gonna print a version (I promise to come up with my own design - no ripping it unless I get permission)
  • CrazyCory564
    oof. If that's correct, he doesn't have enough RDA's left to fill mine 0.o. 295 here.

Still that seems odd. I would think if someone wanted the battery sled version specifically, they wait for it to be made either way. Making people who specifically want a 510 device having to wait for something they arent getting? Idk that just sounds wierd to me.

I'm not the one with anything at stake (bedsides an order lol) here though, so he can do as he pleases, although that isn't the most promising news :p

Either way, I'm here for the long haul. I just hope I'm actually able to get one eventually. I get the worry that there may not be enough to go around in the end but idk
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment