• CrazyCory564
    I apologize for the badgering and appreciate the update very much
  • Extemporaneous Vaporist
    thanks for reporting the issue, this is exactly the type of observation we need in these threads. I hope it is an isolated issue and that there is a simple fix. Some have suggested the mod is at fault, others that it is the coil getting fatigued. Definitely sounds like something is up with yours, sparks are not a great sign.
  • 420vapezone

let me clarify
    The "spark" didn't come from the vape.
    I'm just saying when my cannabis combusted, the ignition point happened directly against the rimmed basket screen.

I think there was too much material and it pinched the airflow super tight, which focuses all of that convection in one place against that hot metal screen.

If there's anything to be concerned about, it's the gradual increase in resistance and the needed power increase to make up for it.
    Even that sounds like it could be the mod or it could be my coil is just loose and floppy now from constant abuse.

If I weren't reviewing vapes, I think the G43 would be on my desk all day every day.
  • Extemporaneous Vaporist
    Oh, thought you ment electrical spark.
    I am still super stoked to try this one, love the simplicity and the feedback from everyone about the great vapour quality and strength.
  • Kiedrowski
    @Hazel I want also be add to the portable list. Thanks
  • thatdudejon
    I'm very new to this group, can I please join the list for the g43? @Hazel
  • Terpenetime
    @thatdudejon to properly tag some one you need to use the @ symbol above the text box and then type the name in there. Tagging @Hazel for you so you can be added to the list.
  • thatdudejon
    @Terpenetime Thanks bro. Sorry about that. Your a legend man!
  • Reloaded
    @Hazel & @VapeCritic - I see everyone is keeping you busy, this is a good problem to have!

I'm already on the list for the G43 but please slide me in for a portable unit as well. No need to update me just let me know when my turn is up. ✌️
  • ElSembrador420
    @Hazel can i get added to the og g43 list please
  • Relentless
    @Hazel Hey man, i'd like to be put on the G43 waiting list, as well as onto the portable unit waiting list! :)
    Thank you, awesome stuff you are doing.
  • vapelife13
    @Hazel Please add me to the list. I am a medical user from Germany and would love to buy the G43! And as I have seen in the post before, if there is a portable solution, as well please. :wink:
  • Duck- Ek1
    @Hazel Please add me to the list. I am a medical user from Germany and would love to buy the G43!
    And as I have seen in the post before, if there is a portable solution, as well please.
    that would be great !
  • Duck- Ek1
    Hello, What wire is used in the G43? Am I reading that correctly 0.03 Ω ? with such a seemingly big coil.
  • callmeunclescrooge
    Hello everyone! I have heard so many great things about the G43, I have to get my hands on one! @Hazel could you please add me to the list? Thank you very much, cheers from Mexico!
  • LabPong
    And as I have seen in the post before, if there is a portable solution, as well please.
    that would be great !
    Duck- Ek1

That will be a long way off ...maybe next year I would guess. But also from your question about the heater coil. Are you worried that it might not last long? If so...do not worry...it is not getting tortured and over driven for the build.

It should last a pretty long time as it is quite efficient and does not need to run super hot like the normal mod coil setups like other fast heating direct draw mod vapes. The amount of glass in and around the metal coil......does most of the heating as it is soaked several minutes before use. So keep in mind...this vape needs to heat soak for about 4 mins at least to start using. This is why the coil can handle long term use so well.
  • Duck- Ek1
    Googel Translator

no, that was not the point. but thanks for the information. In this video shows the mod, 0,022 resistance. and the upper something different Meanwhile, I realize that the first coil was less than 1 ohm the coil for the battery without mod is at 1.2 ohms, which is about 11 W. the values ​​that the mod displays in the video is still inexplicable. portable I would have the G43 pretty fast. few changes Unfortunately, I miss the machines. Of course, it depends on how the shape should be at the end. There would have been a few depending on how multifunctional he should be at the end.
  • Duck- Ek1
    I can not insert a picture?
  • CrazyCory564
    @Hazel @VapeCritic not sure if I'm on the portable list, but if not, I'd like to be added if possible. I requested before, but no new notifications or anything on my account so I don't know if you actually got that request

Anyways, can't wait for my number for the RDA version of the g43 to come up :).
  • Razshiro
    @Hazel Hey, Can i please be added to the list for the "G43" battery sled version? i already have the mod version, one of my favorite vape ever ;) !!!
  • LabPong
    I can not insert a picture?Duck- Ek1

You have to use a file sharing site and link it here to show pics.
  • Baron23
    While using a file sharing site or open site URL and the pic icon fucntion will def work, if the image is stored on your laptop, you can just drag it from Explorer (or whatever file management app you use) to the text box like this (haha...watch it not work now! LOL)

uzl9jatjn5w9nsy8.jpg
  • LabPong
    ...9n3czumzih9m3tli.jpg

I'll be damn'd....... you really can teach an old dog new stuff....haaaaa

thanks for that tip Baron! :ok:
  • EconMan
    Damn! It works! :cool:
  • Ms187
    @hazel Would it be possible to get on the waiting list for the G43 please? Do you ship to the uk? Thanks
  • Ms187
    @Hazel Would it be possible to get on the waiting list for the G43 please? Do you ship to the uk? Thanks
  • Bear777
    @Hazel can you please add me to the og g43 waiting list, thanks
  • raoulAcosta
    @Hazel Please add me to the G43 waiting list. Thank you!
  • GuiltyOmen
    What up mayne! Been watchin for years. Sign me up please! @Hazel
  • boze
    Hey @Hazel please sign me up for the G43 wait list too. I'm interested in getting one with the 510 thread before the switch to the battery sled. Thanks to both of you and have a great weekend.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment