• exlibermortis
    @Hazel, please add me to the G43 wait list (510 thread if it matters). Thanks!
  • Danny J
    @Hazel I requested to be added to the G43 waiting list back in the beginning of March, but I was never designated a waitlist #... Can you please re-add me to the waiting list? Reading everyone's comments about their awesome G43 experiences is driving me bonkers! Lol.
    Thank you very much - and I'm sorry for being a pain in the butt!
  • androponic
    you have to use the @ button above the text typing box when tagging here. so it should @Hazel look like this and get hazels attention
  • Danny J
    Ah, gotcha. Thank you very much man!
  • Danny J
    Hi @Hazel!! I am reaching out because I had requested to be added to the G43 waiting list back in the beginning of March, but I was never designated a waitlist #... Can you please re-add me to the waiting list? Reading everyone's comments about their awesome G43 experiences is driving me bonkers! Lol.
    Thank you very much - and I'm sorry for being a pain in the butt!
  • geraldo
    Hi--Please do add me to the list. I am full of pleasant anticipation. They also serve who only stand and wait. Best to you-- Geraldo
  • Cory
    @Hazel Put me on the list please!
  • Treesonbrown
    @Hazel thanks for the information. Please add me to the waiting list. Thanks again
  • YaMon
    @VapeCritic @Hazel Your last update in this thread was a month ago, how about another update. #253 here and trying to be patient. Thanks! YaMon
  • lovetovapeherb
    Can you please toss me on the waitlist for the G43. I’d love to get one of the new sled versions. Thanks bud! Stay up!
  • vapotibo
    @Hazel

Please, can you add me to the list ?

• 700570n3d
    @Hazel would you please be so kind to add me to your list? I would be honored to spread the word in my local community and also get blasted like the well baked folks overseas do!
    Greetings from overseas
  • LabPong
    Budjamin....hope the battery sled version is still cool and you had no issues lately with it?
  • stohny
    @Hazel@VapeCritic

hey, i wanna ask about a new update for the G43.
    #221 is still waiting like a little child for christmas :grin:

much love from germany
  • verax
    I requested to be on the list in this thread a couple months ago. How do people know their wait list #? I never got a confirmation. <cringe>
  • Degion
    @Hazel sign me up please!
  • CrazyCory564
    @Hazel@VapeCritic any updates? What number will the rda version be gone at? If its before my number, I may need to figure something out as I was never interested in the sled only version
  • boonsnic
    @Hazel

Hello - can you put me on the waiting list? How much(ish) of a wait time? Thanks!
  • valveman
    @Hazel
    Yes please put me on the list for the G43.
    Thanks Robert
  • Bud
    Important G43 Update - Thank you very much for your requests!

• Vapster707
    So I'm not sure what number yall are on for tha G-43 and last I knew I was #227 so hopefully I didn't miss a email or something ... I'd like to be able to get a sled version so much easier IMO ...
  • Biesas
    @Hazel
    Any chance to be the last one to be added to the waiting list? :pray:
  • verax
    @vapecritic Thanks for the update, and we all appreciate the effort man. Thanks for bringing this vape to the community you helped build. Really appreciate it man. Stay Up!
  • LabPong
    I'm not sure.....but I might be more appreciative of Bud's efforts more than how appreciative he is of all us..........or NOT.....but I do luv my G43.....1st vape I tend to grab and use the most!

Keep the fires stoked Budjamin.......thank you for your incredible gift! :up:
  • BestBuds
    @VapeCritic I know of a assembly line looking for work. It's an old medical device manufacturing company that moved 2 states away so the assembly line people we're left without a job. I was going to connect you guys and see what you could work out. Last week they were filling supplement pills for a small company. I think many people would gladly pay $25 extra for a G43 and it would be out of your hands to build.
    If that's not something you want to do I agree with some other comments about making a diy kit.
  • Yakayao
    @Hazel @VapeCritic
    I sent message in April, but I find know my # number in wishlist... How can I know if I'm in wishlist?
    Thanks
  • geraldo
    @Hazel. Hi, I forgot to include "@Hazel" three weeks ago. I would love the opportunity to buy the vape. Thanks!

Mod note - @Hazel
  • CrazyCory564
    @Hazel @VapeCritic I guess I won't be able to get a 510 version since I'm either #285 or #295?
  • PaperBackWriter
    @Hazel @VapeCritic I recently learned about your new vape and I am super intrigued. Looking for the cleanest way to vape and I am a believer in your product. If there are any more spots available or someone bails I am willing and able. Thanks and keep up the great work! Been watching your reviews for years and best believe you are doing the Lords work!
  • ukweedlover
    @Hazelnot sure if I’m included on the list? I requested 8 months ago? Can you let me know please?
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment