• Trackrat
    @Hazel, could you put me on the list for the one with the battery sled, thanks
  • exlibermortis
    @Hazel, please add me to the G43 wait list (510 thread if it matters). Thanks!
  • Danny J
    @Hazel I requested to be added to the G43 waiting list back in the beginning of March, but I was never designated a waitlist #... Can you please re-add me to the waiting list? Reading everyone's comments about their awesome G43 experiences is driving me bonkers! Lol.
    Thank you very much - and I'm sorry for being a pain in the butt!
  • androponic
    you have to use the @ button above the text typing box when tagging here. so it should @Hazel look like this and get hazels attention
  • Danny J
    Ah, gotcha. Thank you very much man!
  • Danny J
    Hi @Hazel!! I am reaching out because I had requested to be added to the G43 waiting list back in the beginning of March, but I was never designated a waitlist #... Can you please re-add me to the waiting list? Reading everyone's comments about their awesome G43 experiences is driving me bonkers! Lol.
    Thank you very much - and I'm sorry for being a pain in the butt!
  • geraldo
    Hi--Please do add me to the list. I am full of pleasant anticipation. They also serve who only stand and wait. Best to you-- Geraldo
  • Cory
    @Hazel Put me on the list please!
  • Treesonbrown
    @Hazel thanks for the information. Please add me to the waiting list. Thanks again
  • YaMon
    @VapeCritic @Hazel Your last update in this thread was a month ago, how about another update. #253 here and trying to be patient. Thanks! YaMon
  • lovetovapeherb
    Can you please toss me on the waitlist for the G43. I’d love to get one of the new sled versions. Thanks bud! Stay up!
  • vapotibo
    @Hazel

Please, can you add me to the list ?

• 700570n3d
    @Hazel would you please be so kind to add me to your list? I would be honored to spread the word in my local community and also get blasted like the well baked folks overseas do!
    Greetings from overseas
  • LabPong
    Budjamin....hope the battery sled version is still cool and you had no issues lately with it?
  • stohny
    @Hazel@VapeCritic

hey, i wanna ask about a new update for the G43.
    #221 is still waiting like a little child for christmas :grin:

much love from germany
  • verax
    I requested to be on the list in this thread a couple months ago. How do people know their wait list #? I never got a confirmation. <cringe>
  • Degion
    @Hazel sign me up please!
  • CrazyCory564
    @Hazel@VapeCritic any updates? What number will the rda version be gone at? If its before my number, I may need to figure something out as I was never interested in the sled only version
  • boonsnic
    @Hazel

Hello - can you put me on the waiting list? How much(ish) of a wait time? Thanks!
  • valveman
    @Hazel
    Yes please put me on the list for the G43.
    Thanks Robert
  • VapeCritic
    Important G43 Update - Thank you very much for your requests!

• Vapster707
    So I'm not sure what number yall are on for tha G-43 and last I knew I was #227 so hopefully I didn't miss a email or something ... I'd like to be able to get a sled version so much easier IMO ...
  • Biesas
    @Hazel
    Any chance to be the last one to be added to the waiting list? :pray:
  • verax
    @vapecritic Thanks for the update, and we all appreciate the effort man. Thanks for bringing this vape to the community you helped build. Really appreciate it man. Stay Up!
  • LabPong
    I'm not sure.....but I might be more appreciative of Bud's efforts more than how appreciative he is of all us..........or NOT.....but I do luv my G43.....1st vape I tend to grab and use the most!

Keep the fires stoked Budjamin.......thank you for your incredible gift! :up:
  • BestBuds
    @VapeCritic I know of a assembly line looking for work. It's an old medical device manufacturing company that moved 2 states away so the assembly line people we're left without a job. I was going to connect you guys and see what you could work out. Last week they were filling supplement pills for a small company. I think many people would gladly pay $25 extra for a G43 and it would be out of your hands to build.
    If that's not something you want to do I agree with some other comments about making a diy kit.
  • Yakayao
    @Hazel @VapeCritic
    I sent message in April, but I find know my # number in wishlist... How can I know if I'm in wishlist?
    Thanks
  • geraldo
    @Hazel. Hi, I forgot to include "@Hazel" three weeks ago. I would love the opportunity to buy the vape. Thanks!

Mod note - @Hazel
  • CrazyCory564
    @Hazel @VapeCritic I guess I won't be able to get a 510 version since I'm either #285 or #295?
  • PaperBackWriter
    @Hazel @VapeCritic I recently learned about your new vape and I am super intrigued. Looking for the cleanest way to vape and I am a believer in your product. If there are any more spots available or someone bails I am willing and able. Thanks and keep up the great work! Been watching your reviews for years and best believe you are doing the Lords work!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment