• Pud
    Yeah i haven't cleaned mine yet... and I'd rather take advantage of the Southie deep clean process for $50+s&h... lol!! (starting rumors!!.. haha)
  • Pud
    Want me to send you some? you care what percent? Saw some yesterday.... pm me if you want some, I'll find it
  • Will90
    Crisis averted! :strong:
    OwMK5S8.jpg
  • LabPong
    Crisis averted! :strong:Will90

:up: ahhhh so nice....ready to roll again

Here is one of the first times I wrote about cleaning the G43 in this thread...I did it again maybe a month ago...couldnt find it quick enough.....works really good.

QUICK CLEAN THE G43
  • Will90
    Dang, wish I saw this about an hour ago!! Thanks broseph.
  • LabPong
    ↪LabPong
    Dang, wish I saw this about an hour ago!! Thanks broseph.
    Will90

2 thoughts for you my friend...

"No pain no gain"
    "that which does not kill you....shall make you vape more!"

:nerd: :strong:
  • zuhdj
    @Hazel I'd like to be added to the waiting list for the mod version of the g43
  • Hapo
    ...how much $$$ would you pay for a G43, if it wasn't $99...???...

...when would it become over priced...???...

...in you humble opinions...
  • Terpenetime
    how much $$$ would you pay for a G43, if it wasn't $99Hapo

I’ve always thought that the G43 is priced too low. Yes there are relatively few parts but they take a long time to build and the performance is way beyond anything else that’s available for $99 :fire:

The retail price should take into account the cost of research and development as well as manufacturing costs and a reasonable profit margin, which to my mind justifies at least $149 :100:
  • GerVn-Vap0rist
    A range between 149-179$ I would defo buy!
  • Hapo
    ...so $135 is on the low side...???...in your humble opinion, of course...
  • Hapo
    ...Bud...???...do you see this...???...how do I tag Bud...???...@Bud...???...

...most people think $135 is too low...don't you care what your people think...???...

...fuk the haters...fuk'm to hell...

...how would you feel aboot $135...???...would you feel better aboot making them again...???...

...would they be feasible @ $135...???...

...you could sequester yourself in production from 9-5 to punish your self for being such a Budnick and make some bank...

...beats fur trapping or working at Walmart...imho...
  • GerVn-Vap0rist
    I would say 100% it’s sad to hear and I’m buffed that corona hit you so hard in the USA :/ I‘m think I’m not alone, for me Bud, you are one of the first person who taught me about the world of vaporizers! I would pay more for the g43 and would love to help out!
  • BestBuds
    how do I tag Bud..Hapo
    Add " before and after his name. It should read like this (without spaces)
    @ " Bud "
    :up:
  • Chingas
    I'm in the 6th platoon. I always thought these were $129. Don't know why. I'm surprised it was $99. I'd go $150 easy.

Stay Up!
  • Hapo
    ...there it is...+$30 would not even register with some buyers...
  • Chandler
    Hmmm. I dropped a button top 18650 for my SledG and the clear plastic casing broke open. Same cell that came with the SledG... Taping it back together won't do any harm?...
    Or perhaps that casing is supposed to come off?
  • SouthboundPachyderm
    The casing should not come off. You could probably get a replacement sleeve pretty cheap on imr. Just stick it on and heat shrink it with a blow dryer or something
  • Baron23
    that clear covering is NOT to come off....ask me how I know! hahaha

It covers that silver strip of metal that runs from the bottom terminal back up to the protection button.

I got two LGs from Bud with my sled G43 and the clear plastic looked like...packaging and not something needed...until I stripped them off (sigh).

Get some 18650 battery wraps...can get them at all sorts of places online....put it on and heat shrink it with a hair dryer and Robert's your mother's brother.

Do NOT use them without rewrapping them first.
  • 420vapezone
    I'd pay $200 for a G43
  • Chandler
    Do NOT use them without rewrapping them first.Baron23

The casing should not come off. You could probably get a replacement sleeve pretty cheap on imrSouthboundPachyderm

Greetings. Thanks for the guidance! I was going to tape it back up, but that's probably not safe.

I've spent the past 2-3 weeks vaping with strictly modG vs SledG. (dynavap on the road atm). Packed up the Vrod so I could continue thoroughly testing the SledG... After a time I was leaning towards the mod. But after putting the mod down for about a week n strict SledG use, I'm on the SledG train! It's dialed in so well,the weight difference is night n day. I've found that 4 sessions in one sitting is easily doable when vaping efficiently, never attempted squeezing out another. Other than that, wonderful vapor that slaps.
    If you need to dabble with high temps, you need the mod.

Haven't reached for my vrod in all these weeks. I really didn't need one. Bought it because I wanted to experience desktop level potentcy... It's a monster. But I was slightly disappointed. It's Strong as shit, but it doesn't trump G43 (Imo) other than having a limitless energy supply that can go from super low to extreme temperatures. I wouldn't get rid of my Vrod tho.
  • Hapo
    ...I did, and missed the Vrod, until I tried the Elev8r...

...I guess what I really want it to be able to plug the G43 into a PID...
  • Chandler
    what I really want is to be able to plug the G43 into a PID...Hapo
    I mean, that would be cool. I guess? For me that'd be overkill for little reason. Simplicity. a few extra batteries does the trick. To each their own I suppose
  • BestBuds
    Sounds like a Elev8r with G43 balls and a coil. :joke:

I'm going to run the mod G tonight I think. :love:
  • Hapo

..fuk if I don't have all of those things now...

...a pack of extra balls came with the G43...

...I wonder of I can set up my Auber300 to run a G43...???...
  • BestBuds
    I think I use a 16mm coil. :up:
  • Hapo

...I have one set up but I set it aside because I was using too much weed and I was pissed I got stuck with a four coil e nail...

...I have been hitting the Dynavap and E Nano...

...have not tried the G43 yet...I messed with it and seem to have been able to turn it on...

...I was surprised and pleased at all the proprietorial Budnick programming the mod already had...
  • Terpenetime
    ...I guess what I really want it to be able to plug the G43 into a PID...Hapo

...have not tried the G43 yet...I messed with it and seem to have been able to turn it on...Hapo

Usually the desire to innovate comes after the honeymoon period.... just sayin :chin:
  • Hapo
    ...I am way beyond periods...

bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube