• mmx
    Noticed that G43 videos (deep cleaning, heater assembly etc...) are gone. Is it possible to get those somehow?
  • Cl4ud3
    Bud did say he would pop on here to help with any G43 stuff when he settled after his house move. If he does another Twitch stream I will ask him about the videos as well.
  • mmx
    Thank you! It'd be great to put those on dropbox or something that we could download and have 4ever ;)
  • Bruce
    The hopper IO is unbelievable.
  • zibit
    Are the LG HG2 batteries still the best to get for the Mod version? And if so, anyone have a legit site to buy them from? After a year of use, both of my batteries seem to have lost some longevity.. Thanks! :pray:
  • Mangu
    i would suggest imr batteries for any 18650, but I just checked and looks like they don’t even have the LG batteries available anymore, maybe discontinued? But the Sony batteries always did a nice job for me though.
  • Baron23
    I believe that LG stopped selling retail and sort of remember it was liability issues but I may be wrong on that.

But no, don’t see LG for sale anymore.
  • zibit
    Thanks guys. I'm a total noob to 18650s. Going off what Bud said early on in this thread, the Sony VTC6 or possibly the Samsung 30Q will work.. Just wondering if there are better batteries 3+ years later. I'll probably just get a couple VTC6's.

:heart: my G43!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet