• Hazel
    Glad you're feeling better!

got a 400 dollar seal excursion for 108 bucks.Ctipp22
    That's some pretty sick savings nice job! Reading "I have a seal excursion" in my head just sounded so funny I don't know why. lol Amimals are nice though...I like them better than most people so hopefully you enjoyed your sealventures! :hearts:

bloody scissor midday and it is definitely workin it’s magicCtipp22
    A what??? What's that? Just re-read and is that a drink?

@Dr green thumb I second the "never drink the water in Mexico" but I never heard about the salad? Fo realz?
  • Dr green thumb
    the salad is rinsed in water when served and can pick up nasty stuff when its growing. The recommendation is drink bottled water and avoid fruits and vegetables unless they are grown elsewhere and rinsed in bottled water.

Mount zuma's revenge is what I was told it was called. Severe diarrhea and vomiting. Tequila does seem to help.
  • MothChewMoth
    Montezuma's revenge, aka an old Aztec ruler who was one of many killed by the Spanish, ergo the revenge.
  • FightonJAL
    @VapeCriticwhat is your preferred 18650 you currently use in the G43?
  • VapeCritic
    Unanswered questions will be replied to ASAP, my apologies for the delay guys!

We found black bands that fit good on the Newvape rig, you guys dig it?

l4rf8grozfructgy.jpg
  • MothChewMoth
    @VapeCritic that band is helpful for folks with desktop rigs, but have you come up with a solution for a J-Hook holder? Let me know if that's not something you're figuring out and I can investigate my own avenues.
  • LabPong
    VapeCritic that band is helpful for folks with desktop rigs, but have you come up with a solution for a J-Hook holder? Let me know if that's not something you're figuring out and I can investigate my own avenues.MothChewMoth

You have 2 options.......

1. the mod is strapped to your j-hook. (rubber band is simple here to test with....but who will do this?)
    2. the mod is not strapped to your j-hook.

That said, I would not even think of connecting the mod to the j-hook (like the normal ones Bud uses)......unless it was a j-hook connected to an ashcatcher. I use this rig for my other electric vapes....arizers and vapcap....and on occasions with the elev8r and torch for quick medication.

I think to make it decent to use the G43 with a J hook would depend on what j-hook as there are many shapes and sizes. I have a few bigger ones that I could strap the G43 on...but they are not going to be fun to handle during usage. Seems easier to just leave the mod on table or surface or maybe front breast pocket if you had one.
  • Baron23
    Cool...I think I use something like this on my Enano rheostat to keep it from moving around

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00WK8MOUE/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

81Lcy5UZ2bL._SL1500_.jpg
  • MothChewMoth
    @VapeCritic sorry I wasn't clearer; I mean something to rest the active J-hook/g-43 in an upright position in while heating up. The mod does not have to be attached; it's the combined G and mod that I'll need somewhere to put.
  • UbarDog

Just google Pipe stand :D
    Because J-hook is a very popular style in tabaco pipes. You can find some old/new wooden/metal plain/stylish.

Edit Or if you fancy a DIY project - a bit of old belt and
    81IhRbxhVML._SX522_.jpg
  • UbarDog

Yep thats it. I just posted that as an example of an easy fix.
    There are LOADS out there.
  • LabPong
    LabPong
    @VapeCritic sorry I wasn't clearer; I mean something to rest the active J-hook/g-43 in an upright position in while heating up.
    MothChewMoth

I see.....yea....I have a need for one of those too.....Ubar's deal looks like a simple way to make something I have on hand work fine. Thanks UD!
  • GrumpStump
    https://www.firevapor.com/collections/mods/products/wismec-reuleaux-rx300?variant=18657099415622

Use code: FIRECASH7 for $7 off

Wismec Reuleaux RX300 Mod × 1
    Silver Leather
    $26.99

Discount FIRECASH7

-$7.00
    Subtotal

$19.99
    Shipping

$6.79
    Total

$26.78 USD
    You saved $7.00

About as cheap as you'll ever find for a 4 banger. And it takes the firmware needed for the G43.
  • UbarDog
    You can also use the Tubo firmware for cruise mode if you have a mod that it's compatible with :up:VapeCritic

If you have a Wismec mod download the updater here: http://www.wismec.com/software/

Then install the attached myevic.bin firmware onto your mod using the software above.

If you have a different mod you can use NFE Tools, they list compatible models at the bottom.

HOW TO ENABLE CRUISE MODE:

Step 1) Go to main menu by pushing power button and temp+ button at same time

Step 2) Go to Vaping menu

Step 3) Scroll down to AutoFi and toggle it ON

Step 4) Set ATime to infinity

To engage cruise mode simply press the power button for a quick moment and then release, the power should now stay on until you hit the main button again :ok:
    Attachment
    myevic.bin
    (102K)
    VapeCritic

Yo bud . Maybe Edit 1st page of this tread, with this info on it.

I found it because I knew it was there.

Stay up

https://nfeteam.org/
    NFE-
    Our firmware supports the following devices:

Joyetech:

VTC Mini, VTC Dual, VTwo Mini, VTwo, AIO, Basic;
    Primo, Primo 2.0, Primo Mini, Primo Mini SE;
    eGrip II / Light;
    Cuboid, Cuboid Mini, Cuboid 200;

Wismec:

Presa TC75W, Presa TC100W;
    RX75, RX200, RX200S, RX300, RX2/3, RXmini, RX GEN3, RX 20700, RX 21700;
    Sinuous P80, Predator;

Eleaf:

iStick TC100W, iStick TC200W, iStick QC 200W, iStick Power 80W, iStick Tria;
    Pico 75W, Pico Mega, Pico Dual, Pico RDTA, Pico 25, iStick Pico 21700;
    Aster, Elitar Pipe, iKonn220;

Co-branding:

Vaporflask: Classic, Lite, Stout;
    Beyondvape Centurion;
    La Petite Box;
    Vapor Shark SwitchBox RX;
  • Baron23
    So, @VapeCritic and @Hazel need to build something like 200 G43's now that they have the slides.

This was Hazel after a hard day working to build vapes:

250px-AddieCard05282vLewisHine.jpg

And this is Bud with a NV cannagar in his mouth:

019-ChildLabor1900.jpg
  • AnVom
    What is the current ETA on the G43's? I've been missing streams due to work (MONEY)
  • Hazel
    For everyone asking about the G43's... we have not launched or started taking orders yet. We plan to soon probably around the 15th or so but @VapeCritic will be able to confirm whether we're still on track with that timeline.

Also, when we do start taking orders we will probably be doing so 10 at a time. We have a system in place to help us manage access and orders that we've been testing out, and all seems to be working well so far.

Once we officially start accepting orders, we will give groups of 10 access and the ability to add the G43 et. al. to their cart and checkout. We will be giving people notice that their number is up and that we've given them the ability to order, in the order people were added to the wait list.

At least that's our plan and being we are making these by hand, hopefully no one feels the need to..."twist our arms" into doing it differently. lol :joke: Patience is a virtue young G's and delayed gratification is sometimes better than rushing to the finish line. :sweat: :wink: #hazelshoedown

We really appreciate your patience thus far though and of course the continued support. We're working hard to get everything ready to go and will let you know as soon as we officially pull the trigger on the G43. #pewpew

@ssaucyc515 @AnVom See above :cool: :strong:

@Baron23 :lol: I love the Bud pic - totally. And then there's me... Hazel works for the name of that Cinderella sweat shop "please sir may I have some more" girl and how i'ma be when the G production line is in full gear. Save my soul at least? :sweat:
  • ssaucyc515
    I'm so excited for you guys and can't wait to try it :)
  • VapeCritic
    Can anyone tell me how u get ur mod on cruise control like u would to use the g43???Zachblair87
    Custom firmware, I'm making it a priority to post details about this ASAP!

Please add me to your list. Thanks so muchmidnightsun
    You have been added, thank YOU!

I want this too please.Konstantinos
    Just added you thanks for your interest bruv :strong:

Has anyone testing the g43 tested it outside in the cold or maybe after leaving it in a cold car?Dr green thumb
    I will test this outside the next snow I get!

kindly notify me when availablenoel
    You got it :up: Please standby for more details very soon.

Is the G43 list in order from when peeps were put on the list or is it random/first in best dressed.Atomize
    The first 150 people on the list are locked in and we will be working to fulfill all of those as quickly as possible, we won't draw it out I promise. Once those are shipped out, the next ~80 people on the standby list will be fulfilled in the order in which they were added :strong:

please pop me on the listBudsofWar
    You're on thanks bro!

Please add me to the list. I am so excited!vapepire
    Just put you on, we appreciate your enthusiasm!!

Would the G43 work through this?twhc291
    It will fit into the joint :ok: But that might be a little too short and straight of a pipe! Let us know :sweat:

what is your preferred 18650 you currently use in the G43?FightonJAL
    I've actually been using every 18650 I can find in it, and I haven't been able to detect any noticeable differences... I'm inclined to believe it doesn't matter what battery you use.

Since the maximum current draw is only around ~4 amps you can pretty much go with any 18650 on the market, usually the lower the Amp rating the higher the capacity.

Sony VTC6 and Samsung 30Q are both good batteries that work and have 3000mAh capacity :ok:

that band is helpful for folks with desktop rigs, but have you come up with a solution for a J-Hook holder?MothChewMoth
    I have not, but I will now!

Yo bud . Maybe Edit 1st page of this tread, with this info on it.UbarDog
    Good call :ok:

And this is Bud with a NV cannagar in his mouth...Baron23
    :lol: :lol: pretty close!

What is the current ETA on the G43's?AnVom
    We plan to soon probably around the 15th or so but VapeCritic will be able to confirm whether we're still on track with that timeline.Hazel

We on track :ok:

:100: :100:
  • FightonJAL
    Thanks Bud! Cheers!
  • Dr green thumb
    That may need some water.
  • VapeCritic

:rofl: what time zone you in i forgot?
  • Dr green thumb
    central 1hour behind you
  • Ctipp22
    solid post! so apparently this bloody scissor drink is just basically a Bloody Mary with Clamato juice
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment