• VapeCritic
    It seems I really need to simplify this for the general public, us Lifers know everything I'm talking about but I've gotten multiple questions from different people now asking very basic things like "do I need a battery thing?" and "does it come with the beads?" and "do I need that big glass rig?"

No problem at all to those of you who have been asking! (mostly in email and PMs), I will break this down for you and make it super easy :ok:

Give me a couple days and I'll have a lot of stuff posted, I'm also working on the details of the mods, batteries, chargers, firmwares, glass rigs and grinders that will work with the G43 :strong:
  • VapeCritic
    We're also going to make sure that ordering the different bundles is as easy and straightforward as possible, @Hazel is helping me with this bc I need her perspective :100:
  • MothChewMoth
    @VapeCritic or anyone with the Stereo Matrix rig from NewVape that Bud uses:

I'm looking into getting a desktop rig to accommodate the G43 and several other vapes. Does anyone know if the EVO fits the Stereo Matrix, or is there not enough clearance?
  • VapeCritic

Not enough clearance unfortunately!

Works with an adapter :up:
  • bulllee
    I'm waiting for the G43 instead of an induction heater!
  • SouthboundPachyderm
    @VapeCritic I can't Imagine all the work thats going into the production of the G, that combined with everything you do on here, and the vids. Thanks for all the hard work Brother!!! This vape is gonna be a BEAST!!!!
  • s292

"It seems I really need to simplify this for the general public" :100: Yes! The whole box mod thing, while of great interest to a large part of the community, it's too much for me. I just want 10-15 watts, and could care less about firmware updates and all that. The G43's simplicity is a huge part of the appeal -- the FlowerPot was too complex for me to configure! Call me dumb!
  • Baron23
    I dunno. It’s colfer than that in the goose pit. Haha
  • MothChewMoth
    It's pretty cold HERE tonight... Send me one and I'll test it!m4gqst0c966qjund.jpg
  • LabPong
    Yes! The whole box mod thing, while of great interest to a large part of the community, it's too much for me. I just want 10-15 watts, and could care less about firmware updates and all that. The G43's simplicity is a huge part of the appeal -- the FlowerPot was too complex for me to configure! Call me dumb!s292

I was sort of intimidated about using a mod as well....and I am a tech nerd too.....lol

But it is pretty simple to setup and use the mod with the G43. All you do is update the firmware (download 2 files from page 3 of the site....and connect your mod to PC......in seconds it is updated).

All you need to do is change 2 settings on the mod....and it works simply!

I have no desire to use a battery only cradle now. I like having the mod with the count up timer for session time and letting me know exactly when I can start drawing.

Once you get the mod set....using the G43 is pretty darn simple. 100 times easier than trying to figure out which parts to order to make a flowerpot lol (though the flowerpot is the easiest vape to use from start to finish).
  • Chris Larson
    rBVaSlpB_uWAS8jlAAFBkaN0-iI610.jpg

Just got my new recycler for the G43! (Works great with the Mighty and Dynavap also!)
  • Pakalolo2
    That's a beautiful rig Chris, where did you find it and how much?
  • Baron23
    Very nice....link?
  • Chris Larson
    Ya the function is so awesome! It cost around $30 bucks from DHGate. Took 2 weeks from order to doorstep.

https://www.dhgate.com/product/recycler-oil-rigs-tornado-bong-inline-perc/408192144.html
  • Trix
    If I owned that piece it would break in no time. Looks cool but not practical.
  • bulllee
    Wow $30 is a good price. I checked out the ad and you can get a banger, or a bowl, and free shipping. Mines on the way.
  • MothChewMoth
    @LabPong and@Baron23 (and any other testers), I asked this on stream but wanted your opinions. If you're using the G43 with water, do you have any concerns with the heater potentially getting wet? Would you recommend a drop down to alleviate this, out is it not really a concern due to the setup?
  • Cl4ud3
    I guess it could happen and damage the heater but it would need to get past the load first. I know of a GS heater that cracked due to water splash back so if you are using water and want to be extra careful yes use a dropdown.
  • EconMan

Good looking pipe! :cool:

Yeah, more risk more caution. Even things like filling it. On my Puffco Peak, in BOLD PRINT it stated NOT to fill it while the glass was attached to the base :scream:

To me this seemed self-evident but apparently they needed to loudly state it in writing.
  • Pakalolo2
    Thanks Chris, nice rig.
  • Baron23
    nope, not even close. Remember, you pull it to clear the rig like a bong. So it shouldn’t really be there for water rebound, if any.

I used a pretty wide open Custom Creation 65mm stemless can with a single donut perc (or call it anything you like...seems to have lots of names) with fairly large perc slits. I have had no problem using the G43 and this rig.
  • LabPong
    LabPong and@Baron23 (and any other testers), I asked this on stream but wanted your opinions. If you're using the G43 with water, do you have any concerns with the heater potentially getting wet? Would you recommend a drop down to alleviate this, out is it not really a concern due to the setup?MothChewMoth

As Baron said....normally you lift the G out of the joint to clear the rig after you draw. So getting water into the G43 is not going to happen if you use it like that.

A drop down will only give you a tiny bit of help with backpressure....the real fix is to use a rig that has a fairly free flowing perc setup....IE opposite of the stereo matrix like Bud likes. Those rigs have been one of the worst for backsplash issues for me.

If you have issues with other vapes you use with water and have backsplash issues...check out my thread "My Glass Rig Setup".
  • Aj85
    I’ve only been using the G43 dry....., I just wanted to mention and I think the other testers and bud will agree......,that as well as lifting the G to clear the vapor it’s important not to leave the G sitting in the glass joint for extended periods of time, especially when using cold water. It’s definitely much safer to use some kind of stand.

I’ve been using a Large Buddies bamboo vape tray with different sized holes, 3 of which are 18mm and fit the G43 nicely.

rxa0j9d6vc091hfy.jpeg

Other times I’ve found the new vape fine grinder base magnet quite handy if my tray isn’t around.

ndxh4yhys21kz6ry.jpeg

o4p72914iuhvjqfk.jpeg

All the best,

Aj.
  • Baron23
    Hi m8! How ya' doing?

Small hijack, if you will. I see you have the NV arm band fine grinder. I had (still do) the OG Fine Grinder and had an OG Coarse Grinder that I never really used much.

A guy found me and offered to trade an arm band FG for my CG and we did it.

I REALLY like the arm band version as I have one repaired but previously ripped bicep tendon (doing heavy dead lifts cause I'm an idiot) and a bit of arthritis in the other hand. I was finding that a fully loaded OG Fine Grind was getting a bit difficult.

The arm band one works brilliantly and I love it.
  • UbarDog
    I’ve been using a Large Buddies bamboo vape tray with different sized holes, 3 of which are 18mm and fit the G43 nicely.Aj85

Very nice Multi purpose recommendation. I found it under £20.
    Can We get some pic's of it load'ed up?

Edit Also Aj whats the messurements of the "tray space" in center. I mean the largest indented rectangle. I think If i could find a dab/silicon/heatproof mat to fit in there it would seal the deal!
  • TERRY1973
    Should be about time Now... :starstruck:
  • Aj85
    hi mate, thanks for asking, I could be worse but not great, lol. I’m sorry bout lack of contact, believe it or not I did msg you and included the promised crimbo pictures, but I was tipsy and can’t of pressed send properly as the msg isn’t there any more, ( I must’ve since closed the tab I had open and the save/floppy disk icon disappears when I’m in msg’s along with picture uploading ) it wasn’t till I checked for a response earlier that I realised what must’ve happened. I’ll msg again in a day or two when I’m back home from hospital and I have access to the pictures again.

I too absolutely love the Newvape arm band FG! I wouldn’t give it up for the world! It is perfect for my nerve damaged hand, with not great dexterity and no sensation! I’ve never dropped it and I can always turn it pretty easily even after a month without cleaning it.

Cleaning is so easy.....,just a toothbrush and iso once every month or so, even when vaping around 3-4g a day.lol

It’s the only grinder I use now. If I want a coarser grind I just put a few small bits in and only do a half turn or so......for a fine grind fill it up and turn a few times back and fourth but It doesn’t take much force at all.

I did have to make one small modification though.

2dqf6q1tr8enjx73.jpeg
    ezjarfb63k5z58bj.jpeg

Ahh, that’s better!

Sorry thread hijack over.

All the very best, mate.

Aj
  • Baron23
    I’m sorry bout lack of contact, believe it or not I did msg you and included the promised crimbo pictures, but I was tipsy and can’t of pressed send properly as the msg isn’t there any moreAj85

hahaha...I have done the same, my friend. Actually, more than once! haha
  • VapeCritic
    Sorry for the delayed replies everybody!!

I have to go out for a few hours but will respond to comments when I get back,

In the meantime I'll just drop this here :cool:

• Dr green thumb

The double decker x2 finale. :100: :100:
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal