• Lucic and Chong
    I keep meaning to leave some thoughts about the G43, and then I hit it and have no thoughts left. This thing is just amazing. There is just so much to love about it.
    t4h7raovp9kmiyh4.jpg

-All glass + full convection= great flavor

-Yuge clouds

-hooks up to a rig or j-hook (or any 18mm female attachment), I use most of my other vapes through glass anyways, why not just have a vape designed for that.

-it's quite versatile with how much you can load. Of course, 0.2- 0.3 is ideal, but I've found it very satisfying with my preferred amount of 0.13.

-easy to use. I'm a total box mod newb and I've had zero problems by using one of Bud's pre loaded mods. And a mod means removable and replaceable batteries.

-almost no draw resistance, mostly it will depend on your rig

-extremely efficient. Sure you have to stir, but trust me, you need the break after a couple of hits.

-portable, kind of. Cordless and still fairly easily transportable. I'll have no problem packing this up to bring to a friends place. Really, depending on the size of glass you're using, it's not a lot bigger than transporting a Solo 2 with their glass stems.

I haven't had to take it apart to clean yet, but I'm finding that it stays pretty clean. I found the Davinci IQ brush works perfect to give it a quick dry scrub to keep it clean. Brushes the basket screen pretty well too.
    tet33zhqge02g227.jpg

Now it's a little too early to jump to conclusions, as some of this may also be "shiny new vape syndrome". But I think I might just have a new favorite and daily driver.
  • s292

Great review and thanks for the cleaning tip!
  • LabPong
    -extremely efficient. Sure you have to stir, but trust me, you need the break after a couple of hits.Lucic and Chong

That is pretty true...... :starstruck:

Now it's a little too early to jump to conclusions, as some of this may also be "shiny new vape syndrome". But I think I might just have a new favorite and daily driver.Lucic and Chong

No.....not too early.....soon you will understand that you are on an permanent honeymoon! haaaa
  • Paul247to
    The G 43 has landed in Toronto Canada :yum:

Me on top of CN Tower using my G
    CJgwEQ5UkAAZRy4.jpg

Crank this sh*t UP!!!!

Bud N Hazel I frikkin love u guys :100: :heart:
  • EconMan
    FYI, cleaning tips.
    For those who have dremels, I recommend the medium bristle steel brush, 5mm.
    xqgkrv9mvnalc6yn.jpg

But first I spray the brush with 99.9% iso (also works great for cleaning the heater area without taking it apart -- spray top down... drys quickly). I've never taken it apart yet and it is nearly as clean as new.
    5amatvu35lnahrwn.jpeg
  • Svenbomwollen
    Mod note: added tags for @vapecritic and @hazel

Hey Bud,

as you may know, I'm number 85 on your list for the great G 43. I think it was already my turn to order a G 43 and unfortunately I've got two accounts and I'm not able to order with  (my one and only aacount) - Please delete the other account of mine, I don't use this one.

You know you are the greatest and I would appreciate if you could fix my problem, so that I can order your masterpiece the G 43.

Thanks in advance!!

Sevan aka Svenbomwollen :smile:
  • kebcatmorgan
    @VapeCritic and @Hazel I can never catch the livestreams live, so I just wanted to ask when would it be my turn for G43 ordering? Don't know which number am I and on which you're right now, just wanted to know some update as I see it all around here.
  • MothChewMoth
    @VapeCritic @Hazel Things are about to get weird.lkgle5zwziycloa3.jpg
  • EconMan

I think they are in bed sick tonight... a PM would be better I think.
    It's worth waiting for. I was skeptical but I do really like it. It has the airflow/power of the Plenty and the glass-driven good taste that approaches the Firefly2. It's my favorite desktop hands down. Easy to clean, maintain, use.... mods were new to me but board members helped my ignorant ass out... :)
  • kebcatmorgan
    I think they are in bed sick tonight... a PM would be better I think.EconMan

Did not know that. OK I'll sent them a message :).
  • Alexis
    yo man, hope you doing good. Just wanted to say be very mindful about never using a SS brush on Ti parts. Newvape have informed everyone that it scratches the Ti or something, I forget what the exact equation and effect was now. But you must use a Ti brush for Ti parts or else bad news, from a health perspective. Sorry Im fogged on the exact details now, but I figured it may be important enough to be worthy of a mention at least, just to increase community awareness so that we can all do our bit to prevent any accidental mishaps down the line.
  • Alexis
    Okay, as my brain has woken up just slightly by this evening with the help of some medication (it was mega switched off earlier), I think I might have got muddled up in my post above:

Edwyn, of Newvape, MAY have been saying- don't use a Ti brush on SS! Health risk. Im pretty confident but not dead sure. It's one way or the other, best be careful but DEFINITELY don't use Ti brushes on SS.

Have a good evening everyone. I expect a number of us are looking to stay warm and ride out late winter bugs. I know my mum and I are, take care everyone anyway.
  • Hazel
    @EconMan thanks guys! Just FYI Kebcatmorgan and I chatted and a wait list status update has been provided. :100:
  • Nicholas May
    Bud how many G43's have you sold / made so far ? ? ? . And Where abouts can I find where I am on the G43 LIST ?
    Would love to know my place on the list.
    It's been so long so so long to be without a G43.
  • McNuggetsTrip
    I think they are releasing a full list soon
  • EasyToSlip
    it would be great if there was a general G43 status posted somewhere that we can reference. I am on the waitlist. I think I am under 100. I think you already did 75 official sales. So maybe I am soon... I don’t really know. Even something anonymous like: “we have shipped 75. We are shipping 76 through 85 by the end of this week...”
    We are making x per day...

Any information will be helpful. I am sure there are many others on the forum who are in the same situation...
    Thanks!
  • Hazel
    hey! I’ll talk to @VapeCritic about seeing if he’s into having a banner or a page/link or something like that somewhere on the forum for G43 wait list status.

We probably wouldn’t be posting each persons place on the list but if anything at least what you mentioned... the numbers we’re on/up to.

We don’t have a steady amount per day made per se, as there are a number of things that could come up during building that could effect the output for the day. As well as regular every day work that Bud needs to squeeze in somewhere too to maintain the VLF/VC biz running smoothly.

Soooo... I can’t give a hard number on daily output BUT I can tell you on a good day he can possibly get 5 out, then next day could only be 2-3, it all depends on how everything else is going and how the parts are cooperating. Hope that helps a bit.

We had to break while in Vegas for Champs (duh lol) and the last week was very rough for us and we’ve been feeling ehh (so that added to the build pause). However, we are on numbers 75-80 right now.

I’ll discuss status updates with Bud and get back to ya guys. Thank you for the suggestion and your patience thus far. We sincerely appreciate it. :pray:
  • EasyToSlip
    Thanks. Yes. I am not suggesting that you post the actual wait list on the open forum. There would be privacy issues with that....
    No need to apologize for the delay. I understand that G43s are handmade with love and I appreciate that. From what I have seen on the forum and in live streams I know that they are difficult to manufacture, and it is really not sustainable for you two to build massive quantities the way you are doing it now. I am just thankful that you guys are continuing to make them. And hopeful that you will get to my number before you stop and work out a totally different way to do it. Go go go...
  • Hazel
    just pm'd you! :strong:

What is thatttttt??? :lol: :snicker: I feel like you connected a chemistry set to the G. :naughty: How'd it work out?
  • martinstraka8282
    I'm somewhat bad for not remembering to turn it off fully via the 5 clicks, and I may have just not noticed it previously, but is there supposed to be a screen full of just "static" after about 5-10 seconds of the mod being turned on but not heating? I guess that would be sleep mode?

I noticed last night that the battery had died completely overnight which I thought was weird after only one session on a fresh battery. I popped in a new battery and noticed before I turned it on to heat that it would time out and just display that full screen of static indefinitely thus killing the battery eventually.
  • LabPong
    I'm somewhat bad for not remembering to turn it off fully via the 5 clicks, and I may have just not noticed it previously, but is there supposed to be a screen full of just "static" after about 5-10 seconds of the mod being turned on but not heating? I guess that would be sleep mode?

I noticed last night that the battery had died completely overnight which I thought was weird after only one session on a fresh battery. I popped in a new battery and noticed before I turned it on to heat that it would time out and just display that full screen of static indefinitely thus killing the battery eventually.
    martinstraka8282

You can edit the clicks to shut it off...and other settings by number of clicks. Go into the Menus and then to Interface....then Clicks....and you can set each # of clicks to what task you want. I use the 3 click to turn on and off. 5 is just stupid for this or any other vape.....I have a cart battery that is like this....but has other locked functions for each click amounts...and I will deal with it there as I have to lol.

The "static" is just a screen saver. You can change that to different things and turn it off as well. That setting is in Menus, then Screen, then Saver....choose what you want or turn it off.
  • martinstraka8282
    Thanks so much!

Who came up with 5 clicks and thought that was a good idea?!?! Why not 2, 3 or 4... nope gotta go with 5 lol. I hear you, I hate that with some of my other vapes and I appreciate the info to change that.

Weird that I never noticed that as the screen saver before. Will the screen saver always display until the battery dies or does it time out eventually?
  • Paul247to
    as far as i know the 5 clicks only "unlocks or locks" the device and has nothing to do with power on or off. i unlocked my device and have not ever locked it again. i use the click+hold half a sec to turn on and quick click to turn off. my screensaver goes off after a few seconds.

if I were to put the mod in my pocket or want to transport it out of my house i would click 5 times to lock it and make it safe for transport.
  • LabPong
    Martin....no in the Clicks menu.....you can edit what each amount of clicks can do. You should see as an option for any amount of clicks "On/Off". IE...turn the unit on or off...not unlock.
  • LabPong
    Im not a number....just a beta insert...lol

But this is #2, a full retail unit! (joyetech primo mini) :sparkle:

0312191726b.jpg

0312191727b.jpg
  • martinstraka8282
    Awesome. Thanks for the help. I'll play around with it tonight.
  • LabPong
    ↪martinstraka8282
    as far as i know the 5 clicks only "unlocks or locks" the device and has nothing to do with power on or off. i unlocked my device and have not ever locked it again. i use the click+hold half a sec to turn on and quick click to turn off. my screensaver goes off after a few seconds.

if I were to put the mod in my pocket or want to transport it out of my house i would click 5 times to lock it and make it safe for transport.
    Paul247to

Paul.....but how do you turn the mod off and on?
  • Paul247to
    when I got my Mod I unlocked it by clicking 5 times. to use it i click the main button for 1 click and a half sec or so to start it heating after i had set my wattage. after my sesh i click once to turn it off. the screensaver comes on for a few secs then goes off. the Mod is now off. i dont click 5 times again to lock or turn off unless I plan to transport it and dont want accidental button presses. so far i've been getting 4 session from a battery and there is virtually no battery drain in this position. and its ready to go again with the igniton click
  • LabPong
    ↪LabPong
    when I got my Mod I unlocked it by clicking 5 times.
    Paul247to

Ok...this is what I do not understand. To me, what you just did is to turn it on.....unlocking is when it is on and you enable controls to function. Another words....not at all like a cell phone "unlocking".

With the mod and the evic software..... do you mean to say that starting the heater is on....and then if the heater is not on...but the screen is...it is in lock mode?

When you turn the heater off......the mod is on....the heater is off. Where does the "lock" part come in so it is impossible to do a "xx" button click and accidentally turn the heater on? Like if it is bouncing around in a backpack while you are biking or something like that.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment