• Paul247to
    ok let me try it this way....

1) click 5 times to unlock mod, which puts mod in standby and allows you to click to turn on the heater.
    2) when I finish sesh I click once to turn off(leaving the mod in standby mode) there is no battery drain in this position.
    3) if I want to transport my mod I click it 5 times to lock the buttons from being accidentally pressed. if a battery is still in the mod then it is still in standby but button presses don't register. it is locked.

as i said in my original post
    as far as i know the 5 clicks only "unlocks or locks" the device and has nothing to do with power on or off[/quote]
    I was wrong to say it has nothing to do with power on/off. obviously if you don't click 5 times you will have no access to buttons to turn on the heater lol

I've used e cig mods for a couple of years and have always used them this way. once i unlock my device I never lock the controls again unless there is a chance of accidental usage which would drain the battery or waste my ejuice

LabPong really sorry if my stoned brain is confusing lol it's confusing to me at times also :rofl:

recap: clicking 5 times allows access to power controls to control the mod.
    clicking 5 times again disables mod controls
    on/off is controlled after unlocking mod. i'm like 75% sure ;)
    Paul247to
  • LabPong
    Paul....it is just a matter of a word or two having different meanings to us......haaa

You, Locked = Me, Mod off

You, Standby = Me, Mod on

You, On = Me, Oven on

Sorry for the confusion..... :nerd:
  • Paul247to

I'm pretty certain the confusion is all on me :lol: but thanks for having my back :up:
  • LabPong
    I'm pretty certain the confusion is all on me :lol: but thanks for having my back :up:Paul247to

versa visa lol it's all just vapor now..... :grin:
  • MothChewMoth
    haha I hooked up my Evo with some shatter and the G full of flower to my glass via a Y adapter and whip attachment. It hit VERY hard. Pretty sure I've seen @zancru and @VapeCritic do significantly more and I'm not sure how their lungs still work.
  • Hazel
    bad ass! Looked crazy :naughty:
  • LabPong
    ↪Hazel
    haha I hooked up my Evo with some shatter and the G full of flower to my glass via a Y adapter and whip attachment. It hit VERY hard. Pretty sure I've seen zancru and @VapeCritic do significantly more and I'm not sure how their lungs still work.
    MothChewMoth

No doubt...that is some power to play with when you got a dual load with one being concentrates... :starstruck:
  • EconMan

A cool thing would be to install a variable valve so you could set the "mixture" -- give a new meaning to "carb" :cool:
  • LabPong
    My #2 rig is a flava cha sa! It has been months since I have used the taller rig like Bud uses. It felt really good with the drop down and still using it at 10.1w. Of course pending on flower and your potency habits....your heat may vary....lol

I like using the Elev8r bowl with the G43. It really is worth a try if you have an adapter piece you can put a screen in for a bowl to test.

The huge plus is the ability to not clean the slide so much and it is so easy to clean off a separated bowl and screen.
  • zancru

Never ever underestimate yourself my man.
    Lung capacity and tolerance, varies from every individual.
    Always stay up and vaped.
    By the way, EVO plus G-43, la bomba for sure ;)
    Awesome setup in the 2x4, well done, cool cool.
    Enjoy it a lot.
  • MothChewMoth
    thanks! I've been experimenting to try and find the best configuration for storage and functionality. I've got holes currently for the Evo's elbs/nails, the G, and some tools. This one is helpful, but the configuration isn't quite there. Once I've got the layout dialed, I'm going to try and get some nice wood and do it right.
  • SlinkLink
    I would like to request a spot on the list for a G43! I hear the wait is really long but ive been holding out for the perfect vape and this seems to offer EVERYTHING i want in a vape! The performance looks stunning! easy and QUICK setup! Powered by a box mod! Designed for use through water! The color of that slick blue paired w/ the black mod looks incredible! my only vaping experience is my dynavap, which i love, but i want something more, and this looks like it will scratch my itch.
  • LabPong
    Is that the Elev8r bowl you're referring to?martinstraka8282

Martin...yes that is the one. I use it for my G43, Elev8R, and Flowerpot Showerhead.
  • martinstraka8282
    Cool, thanks. I think I'll give it a go.
  • Austin420
    Please add me to the list for the G43! I will purchase as soon as one is available!! Thanks.
  • BobCat
    @SlinkLink & @Austin420,

Welcome to the forum. You need to tag @Hazel and @VapeCritic to be put on the G43 waiting list. Normally, one of the 2 will post here confirming your spot.

Since I tagged them, this post should suffice but watch for the confirmation please. :victory:
  • Hazel
    Hey Sevan sorry for the delayed response! I replied to your pm from Bud's account but saw you posted here in the thread for us as well. Please take a look at your pm's and see what I did regarding the account and ordering. Also sent you an email from the store. :) Please let us know how things work out in our pm chain. :100:

@BobCat That's my man BC! Thank you for the tag and the warm welcoming of our newest membs. :cool:

@SlinkLink @Austin420 Hey there whats up! Welcome to the Vapelife forum, thank you for joining, we're happy to have you. :cool: :strong:

Thank you for your interest in the G43, I just added you both to the wait list.

@SlinkLink since you requested first (9 hours ago lol) - you are #265 on the list.

@Austin420 since you requested second (4 hours ago lol) - you are #266 on the list.

:party: :party: :party: :party:

When it's your turn Bud will reach out and let you know its time and you've been granted access (aka you'll be able to add the G43 Kit to your cart and complete checkout). Right now you can see it in the store but you can't add it to your cart.

In the meantime please create an account in Bud's Vape Shop so we can give you access when its your turn(s) (please use same email you did for forum). :pray: :100:

Lastly, shoot me a pm if you have any questions. Hope to see you on the forum and live streams!
  • Tummus
    @Hazel @VapeCraftInc I would love to be added to the waitlist! Thanks so much!
  • Hazel
    You got it tummus! Adding you to wait list now! :party:

Please create an account in Bud’s Vape Shop (if you don’t have one already) and please use the same email you used for the Vapelife forum. This way we can give your account access to order the G43 when it’s your turn. :cool: :fire: :100:

Bud’s Vape Shop: https://shop.vapelife.com

Thank you so much for your interest, we know you won’t be disappointed!!

P.S. - you accidentally tagged the wrong person lol but it’s ok I almost do it every time I try and tag Bud too lol
    @VapeCritic (we’ll call it a finger slip :sweat: )
  • M95
    Have read all 69 pages now and im sure i need this G43! :scream:
    Can u pls put me on this list @Hazel @VapeCritic ?
    Thaaaanks
  • Hazel
    Well..... now that you've read ALL the 69 pages.... I guess I can. LOL :razz:

I just added you to the official G43 wait list!! Woooo! :100: :clap: :party:

Please make sure you have/create an account in our store so we can give you access to order when it's your turn! :cool: ^^^ See above post ^^^ for link to Bud's shop and details.
  • M95
    @Hazel xd
    Nice thx ✌
  • Ctipp22
    ive been testing the difference between locking the ohms closer to .8 when its cold versus unlocked ohms. Can anyone tell the difference? I haven't been able to yet.
  • martinstraka8282
    I went ahead and ordered that Elev8r bowl. Do you find you need to crank up the watts when using it this way instead of loading straight in the G?

I've been finding 12 watts is my preference so far with the regular bowl loading in the G.
  • D. L. Myers
    Yeehaw!!!! I just ordered my G!!! Now all I have to do is wait for it to arrive... (sigh).
  • Chris Larson
    you luck dog! I think I'm still about 100 units away from my place in line.
  • okla68m
    Looks like it's been a while since anyone was here, oh well, I am....
    Bud, reserve me a G43 please, it'll be April 3rd before $ hits....THANKS !
  • EconMan

Yeah, it's worth waiting for. It's become my favorite "session" vape. I've found if I load it right I can get a really good entire session with another person even. And a tasty session at that. :)
    It is also nice when I am working. I might load one, then the phone rings, can't get back to it for a half hour, yet when I'm ready I can go right back to where I left off. Once warmed up, it is a real "on-demand" vape that is easy to clean and keep clean and can set on my desk ready for use.
    I do need to get @Hazel's stand :nerd:

As an economist, I personally believe Bud charges too little for it, so for most it will be a great value. It's hard to find a convection vape that actually works and doesn't taste like poo at even at double its price point. If good taste is a strong value, it scores at the high end of the list. It is also pretty transportable. I have a small padded bag for it and it is so easy to take it to someone's house -- everyone has a bong. The other day I took it hiking with me :)
  • LabPong
    Have read all 69 pages now and im sure i need this G43M95

Props for reading all pages of the thread! :up:

LabPong
    I went ahead and ordered that Elev8r bowl. Do you find you need to crank up the watts when using it this way instead of loading straight in the G?
    martinstraka8282

Try it with the same setting....but give the first draw away to heating it up.....then do the second draw shortly after. But make sure you wait minimum 4 mins on the warm up.

It may also depend a lot on moisture of your flower, and density.....ie good indica vs sativa.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment