• androponic
    if you look above a few posts, she already added you so you are good to go. just be sure you have created a store account with the same email you used for the forum signup.
  • affiewolf
    @androponic Thanks for the headsup! still a little edible groggy this morning lol got the account in the store all setup with my same email. Any idea what the current wait time is?
  • androponic
    @affiewolf@Hazel should be able to tell you your place in line. also, you cannot just put the at symbol to tag a user, you use the button above the message entry window and type the users name and pick it from the list. you will know if it worked because it will be in blue text like mine here.
  • Dirtyburtjr
    Please add me to the waiting list

@Hazel
  • Cuckfumbustion
    Please add me to the waiting listDirtyburtjr
    If she hasn't already added you to the list. Start here.
    https://forum.vapelife.com/discussion/5216/how-to-get-added-to-the-g43-wait-list-whats-next

Man, I feel for all of you waiting. Hang in there. Sorry to see the first G43 casualty a while back.

Since there is a larger circle of experienced users, Has anybody taken apart the G43 for a routine cleaning? I have seen Bud's vids. Also I now think I understand why the slide is ground in such a manner. It's so the screens will behave themselves when you take them in and out. :cool:

Also the screen flexing inside another screen to press out? Anyway would like someone else walk me through their process. Before I and others dive in. Don't want to break the slide being a brute and then be put back on a wait list. :sweat:
  • Hazel
    @affiewolf You're #325 :strong: :strong:

@jungpunk420 You're in! You're #327! :fire: :fire:

@Dirtyburtjr Pm'd you earlier I think but want to make sure you get this too. You're on the list and #328! :party: :party:

Super excited you've joined the wait list. As of right now we're up to approx. number 170. Please take a look at what we need you to do and what to expect process wise via link above @Cuckfumbustion posted. :cool: :100:
  • jungpunk420
    @Hazel
    Excellent! Thanks Hazel and Bud! :victory: :hearts:
  • Dr green thumb

I was #15 on the list and have had the g43 for some time now. Routine cleaning is a quick soak in iso if you are using the g43s herb chamber. If you use the elev8r glass bowl adapter and fill the herb there the g43 cleaning is almost non existent. I have not had to take the g43 apart.
  • Cuckfumbustion
    Routine cleaning is a quick soak in iso if you are using the g43s herb chamber. If you use the elev8r glass bowl adapter and fill the herb there the g43 cleaning is almost non existent. I have not had to take the g43 apart.Dr green thumb
    Is your Quick soak method like Bud's vid or different?

I did look at some of the bowl adapters 7th floor has. :cool:
    So there is enough convection heat produced that it isn't necessarily a need to fill the slide?
    That gives me some ideas. :flower:
    I do want to avoid taking my G43 apart until I've taken it places first. So perhaps at home I'll break out the cyclone bowl?
  • Dr green thumb

@zancru

Zancru has taken it apart and successfully re assembled it. From what I understand it is a difficult process.
  • Cuckfumbustion
    Zancru has taken it apart and successfully re assembled it. From what I understand it is a difficult process.Dr green thumb
    I have some manual dexterity. But panic when things don't come back together smoothly. :sweat: Would like to avoid a tear down until months after being on the field with some preventive maintenance.And get more reports from others about their best method tear downs.

From what I've gathered, if you are the most careful handling the G43 when beads are removed and reinserted then many of the things that could go possible go wrong are skirted. Take your time when you swab out the top part of the slide because of the exposed wires.

I'd think that the glass oven would be somewhat self cleaning. Like a glass bamboo only better mass small beads and glass rod but use less voltage. Then again I've use the G43 upside down or sideways. Is that a no-no? I do hope it is cool to use in any direction. Anyone have any two cents to give here?

Also thinking and concerning myself more about hot spots forming as a thing now. I do see the occasional bead turn red and take that as my signal to take a draw and perhaps power off/down the oven. Also looking to protect the wires a little more and get familiar with that.

So I seem to bump a little into each bad possibility and skirt others by asking questions here and FC And help a few others along the way. Thanks for all your input all. :100: :party: :up:

How far away and remote from home has anybody used it? How portable did you go exactly?
  • MothChewMoth
    #51 here, never taken it apart. It gets pretty heavy use, and the most I've had to do is an ISO soak once when it got dirty. And it probably didn't even need it, I'm just a clean freak with all my stuff, lol. My general maintenance is with an iso moistened q-tip, to clean the bowl area when it gets dingy. I also soak the outer screen when I wash my ELBs.
  • McNuggetsTrip
    170 :scream: you guys have been at it!!! You'll surpass 200 before 4/20 for sure :up:
  • Chandler
    I'm a ways down the list, but seeing as 420 is fast approaching I'm thinking I should get some things in preparation. For example, flavor disc's from 7th floorvapes. Dual cell mods? @LabPong you mentioned the one you're using is discontinued. Can you recommend the best available option? What else can yall recommend. Batteries! I should purchase a set for sure
  • rushvaportrails
    Hey @Hazel, I think I am #257 on the list and was wondering how many of the original 100 mods that Bud purchased are still available. Trying to see if I would need to buy one on my own or do you think there are enough left that I could still add the mod when my turn on the wait list comes up, thanks!!!
  • rushvaportrails
    @Hazel see post right above, thanks,
  • Jimbo
    @Hazel could I be added to the list. Would love to buy a G43 when available. Thank-you
  • vape L
    Did my first full cleaning today, besides getting the screens out, the rest of the process was pretty easy. Make sure you keep the beads in a little cup or saucer, I didn't and it was a pain trying to recover all the little beads off the floor.
  • LabPong
    I'm a ways down the list, but seeing as 420 is fast approaching I'm thinking I should get some things in preparation. For example, flavor disc's from 7th floorvapes. Dual cell mods? LabPong you mentioned the one you're using is discontinued. Can you recommend the best available option? What else can yall recommend. Batteries! I should purchase a set for sureChandler

Wait to get the flavor disk (healthstones) from Bud when you get your G43. That way you will be guarenteed the 11.67mm healthstone from 7th Floor is actually the incorrect size of 10mm which is what you need in the G43.

I would get some LG H2's for your G43....they take the abuse and work well.....my fav 18650 cell! I have 6 of them for my G43.

I can not help much but tell you to look hard on the net for a Joyetech VTC Dual mod...they are not discontinued and hard to find. I do not know of any other multi cell mod that has been working with the G43 yet....the Wismec ones had issues of overheating.

Other thing.....get a good external charger.....I use a 2 slot nitecore that works on any size cell and also works with different types of batteries....so I can use my NIMH AA's in there too.
  • LabPong
    Zancru has taken it apart and successfully re assembled it. From what I understand it is a difficult process.Dr green thumb

No need to dissemble the vape to clean it.....I posted this way back a couple months ago I think in this thread....but get a curved tipped syringe (like from a dentist to flush out areas) and just squirt ISO down the top and through the beads to drain out.....several times....then do the same with water.....then blow through the top end and use a hair dryer to dry it completely.....done deal.

You can soak it up to the handle safely.....that will break up stuff first before you go for the squirting deal and make it go faster and get cleaner.
  • Gryfin
    Just ordered mine! Can't wait to recieve it! Very excited. You will all hear my opinion when i get it
  • Chandler
    @LabPong thanks. I'll wait on the health stones. Do you have a link for the lg h2's? I know there's a lot of shady battery dealers out there. (Preferably Canadian).

This is the correct mod right?
    v1ia2zvd4pearoic.png
    https://m.gearbest.com/temperature-control-mods/pp_590254.html
  • LabPong
    LabPong thanks. I'll wait on the health stones. Do you have a link for the lg h2's? I know there's a lot of shady battery dealers out there. (Preferably Canadian).Chandler

Yes that is the mod...here is the manufactures page on it It has an extra back case piece so you can go from 1 or 2 cell use.

I buy my cells from IMR in FL. I know you hoser's in the great white north have a hard time getting good quality 18650's at a low cost like us in the US. I can't really help there....but to ask other Canadians to chime in with cells there.
  • Hazel
    Yes, we got more of those mods and sell them in our G43 Kit so you should be all good to order one when you're up! :cool: :100: It's one of the questions when you pick what you want - do you want a mod - yes/no lol So we got you! :fire: :cheer: We also have them pre-loaded with firmware.

@Jimbo You're in! You're #329 on the wait list. We're up to approx 182 by the end of today. Please take a look at this post on what we need you to do and what to expect while you wait. :strong: :strong:

https://forum.vapelife.com/discussion/5216/how-to-get-added-to-the-g43-wait-list-whats-next
  • Other Side
    Alrighty need some help. Tried the search function and didn't see anything.

Got a new rig (double matrix) and went to switch the G43 over to it and I'm getting "no atomizer" on the mod. Anyone?
  • MothChewMoth
    one of the connections sounds loose. Unplug the quick connect, then the rda from the mod. Change your battery, then reconnect first the rda then G43 quick connect. If you're still having trouble it's probably a short and you should hit up Bud for troubleshooting.
  • Other Side
    no dice. :cry:

@vapecritic please holler ONLY when you have time... I have enough to keep me busy until then... :razz:
  • Chandler
    CALLING ALL CANADIAN RESIDENTS*

From what trusted site are you purchasing your LG H2's?

@LabPong you're correct. Litteraly every site I've tried doesn't have the evic dual mod in stock. If anyone comes across this mod, please post the site
  • vape L
    Ha! I remember reading that post and thinking at the time how brilliant it is and how I'll be using your cleaning method but of course I forgot all about it, lol. Everything is working in proper order so I guess I didn't lose too many beads. Even better is that I am able to drop the wattage down to 12.5 watts now as to 13.4 watts prior to the cleaning.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment