• SouthboundPachyderm
    you might ask bud if he has a slide that wasn't up to par for Gs that he would sell. I think he got a few where the pinches werent the right size. I could be wrong. But those pinches arent necessary for your purposes.
  • VapeCritic
    Shit I'm way behind on this thread, i'm gonna catch up tonight and answer all comments thanks for your patience guys!!
  • VapeCritic
    Look what this douche did today :roll:

Had it in the center console of my car, stopped short, it went sliding, heard the snap :groan:

Only had one of these hooks i gotta find more now

Good news is the vape works!! :sweat:

txzy8z1ayinirux0.jpg
  • martinstraka8282
    Ya not a bad idea since the pinch inconsequential for what I'd be using it for. I'll ask next time I need something from the Vapelife store. For now my wife can live with it or just steal my MV1 and PCKT One Plus like she always does lol.
  • martinstraka8282
    The dangers of driving and vaping!

Pretty much every time I've broken a glass piece, there was a distinct moment just before where I said to myself, "I shouldn't be doing it like this or on this surface!"
  • Gergin
    It hits so hard my brain feels like it's wrapped in hands massaging it. FRACK!!!!
    Love it.
  • Austin420
    @Hazel My #266 spot for the G43 is getting closer! Definitely looking forward to getting my hands on it!
  • Austin420
    What Vape is that with the broken stem?
  • SouthboundPachyderm
    thats the portable version of the G that bud has been working on
  • Leguy
    @Hazel
    Please add me on the list ! Thx
  • Hippie
    Where are you guys getting the silicon cover for the handle and stretchy band to hold the mod ?
    Should they have come with it?
  • LabPong
    Where are you guys getting the silicon cover for the handle and stretchy band to hold the mod ?
    Should they have come with it?
    Hippie

First part of the release may not have had the cover for the handle (its just a piece of shrink wrap for wires). The black band to hold the mod to a rig should of been in your package. Maybe it was mistakenly left out...if so just contact Hazel to get these parts....or you can make your own.

I got like 10 different blank silicone bracelets for $5 on ebay....and I used a really small piece of tennis overwrap to do the beta G43 handle I got.
  • CrazyCory564
    I haven't checked here in a little bit. Do you mind me asking what production number we're up to right now? I'm 285 (I think), and I don't want to miss the opportunity to get the g43 with some accessories.

I only can use gift cards (unless you take PayPal credit and are located in North America) as I don't have any physical credit cards. It's not an issue, I just want to plan accordingly to have gift card with at least the full order amount on it when my time to pay comes. I would absolutely hate myself if I had to get added to the end of the list because I missed the payment window by simply not being up to date on the forum here. Sorry if this is common knowledge. I'm kind of in a panic and wanted to find out if I missed it already
  • MothChewMoth
    Bud does PayPal I believe and he's in USA.

You'll also get a PM from Bud and Hazel once your turn is up. I think they were around 220 last I checked, but they do post regular updates.

Edit #211 9 days ago, so I'd guess under #230
  • risesmokeshop
    @Hazel
    Looking to get on the list! I'm the district manager for Rise Smoke Shop and by November we are going to be opening up an additional two stores (total of 5) and we are interested in getting something cutting edge like this! Let me know if there is anything you can do. My email is
  • Hazel
    Hi there, thank you for your interest in the G43! I’ll be updating the list with requests from over the weekend and today, today. I’ll absolutely add you to the wait list, however we do not have distribution. This product is currently made one by one by hand and is limited release.

I’ll discuss this with Bud and reach out if we have any additional questions or if we think something can work out. For now i’ll add you to the list and when i update and let you know your number. We are giving access to small groups of 5-10 in the order requested to be on the wait list. Thank you for reaching out!

@MothChewMoth thank you!! :strong:

the special rubber band (not reg rubber band lol) to hold G to your rig etc is from us. Shoot me a pm if you ordered already and didn’t get one. The bands are not listed for purchase in the store but typically come with your purchase of the G43. :cool:
  • Hazel
    Yes! You’re on the list! You’re #265. I’ll reach out here and on fc when it’s your turn. :strong:

@Hodge @Giovanni @Vapeblows @Leguy @risesmokeshop You’re all in, I just added you to the wait list in the order you requested. @Hodge you’re #347, followed by #348, #349, #350, and #351 respectively.

We’re still in the early 200’s so it’ll be some time before it’s your turn but we promise we won’t forget about you and it’s worth the wait! :cool: :fire:

In the meantime, please take a look at this post explaining what we need you to do for us to be able to give your account access to order (when it’s your turn), as well as a breakdown of what to expect wait list wise and process wise.

https://forum.vapelife.com/discussion/5216/how-to-get-added-to-the-g43-wait-list

Thank you for your interest in the G43 y’all! We really and truly appreciate your patience and all the support!
  • Hodge
    Big thanks @Hazel... well worth the wait, will be a special day when I get my hands on it... keep up the great work Bud & Hazel big love from the UK
  • Rudis21
    @Hazel

Please add me to the list. Thank you!
  • CrazyCory564
    Are the glass accessories listed on vapelife available as well? Or do I need to order them separately?

And if they take PayPal credit or invoice... My worries are no more :)
  • SouthboundPachyderm
    you can purchase any of the accesories while making your g order, or purchase seperately. And yes paypal is a payment option.
  • nickviper666999
    I'd like to be added to the list :)

@Hazel

Thank you
  • MothChewMoth
    gotta use the @ button above the text entry to tag people.

Tagged @Hazel for you
  • CrazyCory564
    thank you for the info. I wasn't sure if the actual store page was valid since the orders were going through here. Didn't realize that this is a waiting list to buy it off that website. I thought that wasn't gonna be used at all
  • CrazyCory564
    @Hazel not trying to be a pain, but if you could confirm that im actually on the waiting list, let me know. If I'm not, can I still be added? I thought I was #285 or around there but I don't actually know.

Also does inactivity get you removed, or are you good as long as you answer when you get the message saying your number is being caller?
  • SouthboundPachyderm
    there IS a wait, but its worth it, and you dont have to pay until your able to make your order... There is definitely room in everyones line up for the G. The great flavor, and monster clouds are fantastic.
  • Hazel
    yes! You are on the wait list. You’re #295 :strong:

No, if you miss your turn or don’t want to order when it’s your turn for one reason or another, just msg us when you’re ready and we’ll give your store account access. We don’t put anyone that passes or is inactive or not ready or anything at the bottom of the list.

Once your turn is here, it’s here. Lol We reach out via pm (or however you initially requested to be on list). So if you emailed support, we add your name and email and a note saying thats how you requested to be on list for when we reach out. If you requested via Vapelife forum, we put you on list with your VLF name and reach out in pm (private msg) via the forum. Etc etc :cool:

@Rudis21 and @nickviper666999 You got it, I added you both to the G43 wait list! You’re #352 and #353 respectively. Please take a look at this post about what we need you to do, so we can give you access to order when it’s your turn, as well as what to expect wait list and process wise.

https://forum.vapelife.com/discussion/5216/how-to-get-added-to-the-g43-wait-list

And of course, THANK YOU so much for the interest, patience, and support! I sound like a broken record but it really and truly means a lot to us. :100:
  • dmojo23
    Thanks for the update!
  • tripertronic
    @VapeCritic your are a genius! The G43 is the best vape I ever used. Go to mass production and get rich as fuck! :wink:
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment