• xaxinojo
    So I opened the ghost app and it showed a new firmware version v1.4 so I installed it.
    Then I go to the ghost website and can’t find any information about what has changed from version to version.
    So I open a chat with ghost and they tell me there are no “customer facing” logs for the update.
    Well this pisses me off.
    They release a firmware update but can’t tell me what it does.
    WTF
  • BestBuds
    @ghost-ops said in another thread that it was mainly to fix connectivity issues. That's all. I think the big changes are coming soon if I'm not misunderstood.
  • ghost-ops
    Hi @BestBuds thanks for the tag.

@xaxinojo the full logs of the changes made to each iteration of the firmware would be unnecessarily long-winded, but the main points are outlined in the release notes in the relevant app stores - for example the iOS App Store notes state '(...)This firmware release is primarily focused on connectivity and compatibility issues related to the latest hardware(...)' which is exactly the case. I'm sorry you're feeling frustrated but there really is nothing being concealed here.

Thanks

Mark
  • xaxinojo
    Understood. Didn’t think anything was being concealed just thought it should be easier to find out the main points of the firmware update.
    Thanks for the quick reply.
  • martinstraka8282
    I am also interested in firmware details, but this seems like the "stability" updates Sony rolls out for the PS4 quite often.

There's just not much else to say that would be relevant to the consumer.
  • xaxinojo
    Jumping 3 minor version numbers usually means significant bug fixes and/or new features.
    So I wondered and then asked and never really got a clear answer.
    But I do now know it has to do with compatability and connectivity.
  • Wallace
    Hi everyone!!
    Does any one know where I could download the APK for the ghost app.
    Since they went under the app has been removed from the appstore and cant find it anywhere (and yes you dont need it but I still want it :P)
    Thanks to all
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet