• Dr green thumb

The caps are adjustable and it's normal. I'll find the link real quick

Dynavap site

MY CAP IS TOO LOOSE OR WON'T STAY ON MY TIP?
    When cooled and off of the device, a slight squeeze of the cap will adjust the contact with the tip.

My nonavong is the only cap that arrived loose the others were all different in how they fit.

I've adjusted them all to my liking.
  • Will90
    You can adjust the tightness of the cap by pinching it gently between your index and thumb to make it more oval or round in shape. If you mess with it too much you run the risk of losing the heat disk.
  • koepen
    never had this problem with any other vapcap...
    thanks in advance :up:
  • koepen
    did any of these heat disks ever fell out of one of your caps?
  • Dr green thumb
    no I haven't had the inner part fall out, I just gave a gentle squeeze then test fit it and if I didn't like it I repeated. The caps do not require much pressure to shape them
  • Baron23
    To tighten the cap on the tip, gently squeeze the side with the digger outer and the opposite side. To loosen, gently squeeze the opposed sides of the cap that do NOT have the digger outer.

As for the clicker's falling out...I believe that's an RMA issue you need to take up with DynaVap.
  • koepen
    I'm sure vapefiend will take care of the problem... :smile:
  • Aj85

Hey guys! At 10.30 onwards in this video George demonstrates how to make the cap fit tighter or looser as needed on camera.

Very useful to know! I had squashed a cap and I thought it was toast, but with this technique it fits like a new cap, again..

All the best,

Aj.
  • Magicman
    I'm just saying my original 2018 M I bought myself came with a cap that did not just fall off the end of the VapCap when held with the cap facing down. The impossible 2nd el jefe win VapCap cap just falls on the floor. Being as I gave this to Johnny Scales (combuster), he may say it's crap because of this. I even showed him he need to squish the cap. I think the thing is just too big.
  • UbarDog
    loose caps are normal you just need to squeeze them a bit.

But what i see there !!!! eakk!!!! That is now a collectors item lol

I cant quite see does is have a crimpp line near top of cappp ?
  • koepen
    thanks, that might be helpful.
    vapefiend already sent out a replacement cap!
  • acstorfer
    Give the vapcap a small pinch, repeat until it fastens on. After a little use it will fit like a glove.
  • MothChewMoth
    As someone who doesn't own a Dynavap product yet, it's a little overwhelming trying to figure out what to get. Is there a simple breakdown on the differences, use cases, pros/cons of their stuff?
  • Mrcurisan
    I’m thinking of getting the Ddave Mod Long Glass Wand for Dynavap with included tip and cap for $50. I want it for my my 18mm female joint bong. Do you guys have any experience with his stuff or at least using the glass wand instead of the original dunavap M 2018 body? I don’t own a dymavap currently and was thinking of buying it mainly for my bong. Shipping to PR is apparently $15 for USPS international but we are domestic. Already messaged him to ship first class package w tracking around $5 but still waiting for reply.
  • John Cocktostone

I own 3.
    I'd suggest getting an M and see how you like it. Then, on the 420 sale get a Ti XL for cheap.

The differences are subtle but noticeable when all other things are equal.

I use my Titanium Body with the Stainless Cap because I like the heat retention the steel gives me in my induction heater.

I have bigger hands so the M while manageable, is harder for me to rotate while heating
  • Dr green thumb
    Dynavap makes a mouthpiece that goes over m so it can be used with glass the part is $1 or $2 it's called the fat mouthpiece.
  • Señor Negro
    Hmm... I thought I made this thread just for the shadow M :chin:
  • Baron23
    the wand, Ti tip and cap, and bubbler is pretty much the only way I use my VC these days.
  • Mrcurisan
    The reason i want the glass wand is for purity!
    Hey Señor Negro I was also considering getting the wand+shadow M so I think at the very least it follows the context of your post!
  • UbarDog
    Hmm... I thought I made this thread just for the shadow M :chin:Señor Negro

Some how shit always gets off track
    Hate it some times, Dont let it get to you
    Arseholes just seem to take the piss
    Distracting others from the issue
    Obviously i am doing the same!
    Wait or am i?
    --
    Maybe- maybe not

:D
12Next