• zancru

she'll be fine.... you shouldn't have told her.... body high is ok.... is pure CBDs.... nothing to worry about it.....
    if you told her..... probably what's kicking it.... it's her own paranoia and mental problems(meaning demons in your head... not that she has mental problems... makes sense???)
    make her drink a lot of water and eat some banana and whole bread toast....
    tell her to do enjoyable things....
  • Dr green thumb
    A whole piece? Sit her down with some good TV or radio something she watches normally or listens to.

She should feel very relaxed

Keep yourself calm

It's no worse than kimchee

Oh to be a fly on the wall for this

@Baron23 @Cl4ud3

Any ideas
  • John Cocktostone
    Oh and have her eat sugary stuff like skittles
  • UbarDog
    So AVB butter is worth making then ?:halo:

She will be fine :D get her some muchies ,
    If shes feeling bad- Tell her you have got 100% cure Make some shit up and give it to her. placebo effect is a powerful thing
  • John Cocktostone
    I make avb butter for some less fortunate folks who claim they cant tell the difference. They didnt even know it was "second hand oil" until I told them.

Now, if you are getting extremely dark abv then I cant vouch for its effectiveness.

With vaping herb and then cooking, it's like 2 highs for the price of 1.
  • ssaucyc515
    The pepper is working :p thanks guys
  • UbarDog
    "I can't beleive its not AVB butter"
    220px-NotButter.jpg

9/10 people cant tell the difference
  • Dr green thumb
    Don't put her in a Room with a strobe light and run around in a clown suit
  • Baron23
    So, if this is real and not a joke....tell her to just grab her ass with both hands and hang on. NOTHING bad will happen, she just has to wait it out.

Going to sleep may well help also.
  • Cl4ud3
    Isn't there something in Ibuprofen that can help lessen effects ?
  • ssaucyc515
    the pepper really worked. This really happened and I really took that picture lol. She's eating yogurt in bed now. She was in the bathroom for about 2 3 hours
  • Baron23
    Ibuprogen is indeed a THC antagonist...not sure how strong of one, but definitely is.

Good news, glad she is alright.
  • ssaucyc515
    Thank you all for taking this journey with me. It's been such a long day and it's only 5 pm lmao I think I need to mix some of this in some tea and go to sleep thank God I'm off today! Imagine I went to work and she ate that? Oh dear.

In conclusion. Avb butter can fuck you up
  • Hazel
    OH. MY. GOD!! This is what happens when I miss out on the form for a day?! :monkey: But seriously, thats crazy is she ok? What was she thinking just eating something random like that lol Glad to hear the pepper helped and that that works. :pray: Did you end up telling her what she ate? AVB Butter = :death: :vomit:

@Dr green thumb Sounds like a haunted house I once went to in the city. It’s in Chelsea in a building with 8-9 floors of sacres. 1 of floors had strobe lights and clowns!! :scream:

@Baron23 so does that mean when Bud takes ibuprofen he lessens his THC effects? :chin:

@John Cocktostone Pepper!! That’s crazy, who knew?
  • ssaucyc515
    edmy89hoox5yai6e.jpg
    Second and last batch :lol: happy Thanksgiving all :)
  • Dr green thumb
    I think your aunt wants a sandwich made with some of that on it. :rofl:
  • Baron23
    so does that mean when Bud takes ibuprofen he lessens his THC effects? :chin:Hazel

according to my cannabis Dr, and she's no "Doc in a box" and has been involved with med MJ for many years, the answer is YES.

I took 800 mg of Advil gel caps every night for almost nine years after I hurt my back but its also not good for the heart. But when they told me it was working against the cannabis, I finally dropped it! Got to have your priorities straight! haha

Look at point #4 in the first link below....I'm not a biochemist so if you google "ibuprofen as THC antagonist" you get some returns but its not completely clear what they are saying...and if they are in agreement at all:

http://profofpot.com/nsaid-cannabinoid-pain/
    and
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3056416/

Conclusions Some NSAIDs have additional influences on the cannabinoid system either by inhibiting fatty acid amide hydrolase (FAAH) or by inhibiting a possible intracellular transporter of endocannabinoids. All the NSAIDs that inhibit COX2 can influence the cannabinoid system because a possible important degradative pathway for anandamide and 2–arachidonoyl glycerol might involve COX 2. One of the causes for the variety of experimental results presented might be due to pharmacokinetic mechanisms, depending on the route of administration and the dose — NIH
  • Dr green thumb
    I had to stop taking ibuprofen after years of taking it as it started having the opposite effect. Maybe you just found something that could benefit bud
  • MothChewMoth
    How did I miss this amazing thread!? Just wanted to post up my results. I got about 1.5 sticks of butter in this batch and put about 2 cups of AVB in.

I need to try these earlier in the day. Had 3 last night and slept quite well.

e9e1isn2wtxtdv4d.jpg
  • ssaucyc515
    looks like you had a better time than I did :lol:
  • MothChewMoth
    dtn1jkimxjcqlh57.jpg
    I just realized I didn't take a picture of my final product! If I do this again I need a French press and reusable coffee filters so I don't lose so much material. Also maybe something with less sugar next time... I feel hung over from sugar overload.

The butter tasted FANTASTIC though. I water cured my ABV and the end product mostly tasted and smelled faintly of really buttery popcorn. I want to try it on some garlic bread tonight :love:
  • BestBuds
    I wish I had seen this before. I was going through some stuff at that time.
    Along with the other suggestions a nice hot shower does wonders if you over do the edibles and start to get that uncomfortable feeling.
    I personally love edibles. If you learn about them like we learn about everything else vaping related you will find their value.
    They give me such a nice body high and at high doses it's a very different experience than smoking or vaping. But they are a force of nature you need to learn how to ride the wave but remember you can't ever control the ocean.
  • Chandler
    Indeed. Edibles are great! I've made plenty of fantastic batches of coconut oil mostly... I had a friend make my first batch. She used almost 3 oz avb and butter. Half the cookies was her payment... One cookie sent me to the moon... We lost contact, I could never get her recipe. with top shelf whole flowers, I've yet to get to the potency that she did with my avb
123Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet