• towelie
    Dont forget to bring a towel. Okay this thread is about the Best THC carts (cannabisthrives.com/top-10-best-thc-oil-vape-cartridges-2018). I live in California and have access to some of the best THC vape cartridges. I tried 30 and eliminated 20 to make my best top 10. What prefilled vape cartridges are you vaping right now? Is it a pod cartridge or 510 standard connection?
  • LabPong
    You will have to compare what is available state to state.....way too many differences between supplies all over the states and other areas.

IE......your thread should be "What is the best THC carts in your state or area".

So, if you listed out what you like in your state....I would not even have seen or heard of 90% of them most likely. Though we do have Platinum from San Diego here in MI. for example.
  • Dr green thumb
    I know multiple cart brands all filled by the same three growers. It's more of what style you like at that point.
  • LabPong
    It's all about having production from seed to user controlled and only in state grow/production is allowed. I understand the dry states ...anything can show up and does in those.

For instance...in MI we have just to name a few available carts:

Platinum
    Claw
    Pure
    Lakeshore Extracts
    Kura
    Glove Love
    Golden Glove
    Lightsky
    Permafrost
    Truu Vape
    Wacky Willie
    Ideal Labs
    Dazed Extracts
    Gold Drop
    Pure Gold
    Loud Organics
    Highway 710
    Moxie
    Michigan Pure Organics
    Midknight Express
    The Clear
    and more....

How many of these have you heard of or tried?
  • Trix
    Timeless?
    710 King pin?
    Fire Tanks?
    Too many BS brands that I quickly research and turn out to be poor quality product that I won't even name. It does seem like the future as they don't put out much of a smell and do get you by easily, quickly, efficiently, really what more can you ask for? Can't wait for this to become more regulated Nationwide so we don't have to worry about the negative pesticides and crap that some do contain.
  • Mc69
    Kurvana ascnd in Southern California
  • Baron23
    I agree completely with LabPong that this is only sensible if listed on a state by state basis. Even with brands showing up in different states, e.g. The Clear, the fact is that its being made by a completely separate company and is pretty much walled off from out of state industry.

In Maryland we have a lot of new brands coming out of recently opened processors and I have not tried them all.

However, of what I have tried, I like Rythm the best. CO2 extraction, seperate extraction runs for cannabis derived terpenes only, in a true CCell cart.

Liberty distillate carts are also very clean but I'm not as sure that the effects of their distillate are as well rounded as the Rythm.

Prime, no so much...artificial levels of teprs (one tasted like Lemon Pledge smells) and air intake gets blocked and needs to be pre-heated to get it to work (PIA).
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment