• EconMan
    Has anyone used this or know of a credible review you can cite? I like the idea of this dabbing appliance. I know this company has a "history" but it theoretically looks awesome?

https://lotolabs.com/desktop-vaporizers/loto-legend-dab-rig
  • Cl4ud3
    I didn't think it was even out yet.

I think you are doing the right thing waiting for a proper review, that company is shady as fuck
  • Baron23
    more thN just”history” IMO

Personally, I wouldn’t give those guys a wooden nickel.

As many of you know, induction is just another method of heating, just another way transfer energy, and in and of itself really does not convey any advantages and in fact imposes dome limitations (ie receiving end must be ferrous metal).

Just my thoughts.
  • Baron23
    That's not even a 10th of it.

I note that they didn't mention not producing a product for YEARS while nonetheless posting vids of the principals on their world wide trips and vacations.....then they pump out some BS that's its now a concentrate vape and half ass at that.

They are complete and utter rip offs...
  • Alexis
    As many of you know, induction is just another method of heating, just another way transfer energy, and in and of itself really does not convey any advantages and in fact imposes dome limitations (ie receiving end must be ferrous metal).

Just my thoughts.
    Baron23

Hahaha, you have just reminded me Baron, and please try not to be annoyed Im (partly) joking here, but induction heating or in this case "Induction Stoves Work via Generation of EMF Field".
    Definitely need to sell my vapcap induction heater now lol. :wink: (except can you believe it I tipped a cup of water over the power pack last night testing it out and killed it.)
  • EconMan
    Radiation is wonderful. Without it humans would not exist.
  • GhostMV1User
    Wow. Nearly $500 and just a 2 year warranty.
  • Dr green thumb
    they use magnets to heal, you use them for your water, and for seeds, they also use them for cooking and imaging (mri) and many other uses like finding directions. In fact our planet is magnetic. I'm not worried about magnets. What you should worry about is the aliens that are scanning our brains.

x8h3pj7lkq12nfok.jpg

Dont be like steve :lol:
  • bum karacho
    ist ja nett das rig !
  • tripertronic
    The design is awesome.
  • tripertronic
    I don't think this is 100% true. Induction heating is the future, industry, medicine and other high-end user uses induction. Why? Induction is the only way of heating that heats almost in Realtime. Means, (besides laser) nothing can reach faster the heat and hold it than induction heating. But, like I said. It's future. With the state-of-the-art, we can't used it in the right way. Imagine,theoretical, g43 with ss beans and induction heating and computer chip, it could heat in seconds. Iam looking forward to our great vaping future. :cool:
  • Baron23
    The design is awesome.tripertronic

How can you tell.

Induction heating is the futuretripertronic

I don't agree. So, its fast, other ways to heat fast. Limitation is that a ferrous metal must be present to absorb the energy and convert that to heat.

And the last thing that I personally would want in the G43 is SS balls...but that's just me.

To me induction is over hyped and is a buzz word that generates more excitement than actual advantage.

Cheers
  • tripertronic
    I just mean how it looks. The production design!

Everthing can be coated. Even ss beans can be coated in glass!
  • Baron23
    Even ss beans can be coated in glass!tripertronic

Yes, and with varying thermal dynamics and coeeficient of expansion, the SS balls would quickly shatter the glass coating.

Its perfectly fine for us to disagree...that's why they make a lot of different devices. :up: :100:

Cheers
  • tripertronic
    u think that's a issue in these days?

Absolutely right:ok:
  • lazylathe

I don't generally like linking to other vape forums but all the info you require is encapsulated in these 39 pages of this vaporizers life...
    What was promised was never delivered and what was delivered is subpar to what was promised....

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/loto-labs-lux-formerly-evoke.10756/
  • EconMan

Thanks. I'm a new member there myself and will read through these.
  • Baron23
    That thread is the anatomy of a failed pre-order vape offering

I just don't do pre-orders and more. Just don't.

I'm interested in this MaxVapor enail controller...he's on FC and really is reasonable, knowledgeable, and responsive Quiet professional, IMO.

But I still want to see it in the wild before I buy its.

The hexnail gals burned a LOT of people.
  • EconMan

Yeah, as an economist, anything that says "flexible funding" makes me run (unless I'm the one getting it).

This particular one took years to ship. People had moved by the time they got a product to market. Fascinating fraud case. Read through it now and wow, so much drama....
  • Baron23
    it was, IMO, fraud at worst and utter incompetence at best

I don't see any recent experience with these characters that would ameliorate this criticism and concern.
  • CBDeezSeedz
    First, I want to point out that I am one of the people that already owns their previous device, the Evoke now called Loto Lux. Price paid. $300. What I got? A piece of crap and nothing but headaches dealing with their company and CEO, Neeraj. In the end. It looks great but that is it. Many units fail. Ones that fail will not get great support. Do not be like be the many of us that fell for the sweet words and ended up getting nothing or just strung along. There are many bad stories about this company if you do the research. Are you willing to fork over hundreds to take that risk? Be smart.
  • EconMan

Wise words and a lesson for us all. A nice website, flashy product, and lots of bullshit do not a great vape make.
  • welshman
    How is this company still in business?!
  • EconMan

Thanks to you and others for posting the warnings. Upon first look, I was "that looks awesome... and is exactly what I'm looking for..." and had no idea the company had such a past. My now understanding is, on a previous product of theirs, pre-payers had to wait YEARS for their shipments... so long that when they finally did ship, so many shipped to an invalid address. A total Cluster F**K
  • EconMan

I was wondering that too. They do seem to be good at "marketing"?

I finally saw the product that had everyone foaming at the mouth.... The "Lux". .... they still advertise it I guess.

https://lotolabs.com/how-to-vape

The hexnail gals burned a LOT of people.Baron23

Baron, this one is new to me. "Hexnail"? I'll go in search of.
  • Baron23
    Baron, this one is new to me. "Hexnail"? I'll go in search of.EconMan

Look on FC here:

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/hex-nail-hn-01-rip.22541/
  • EconMan

Wow. First sentence. :scream:

"Our team would like to invite you to pre-order the next big thing in Cannabis technology"

No hype there. This should be an interesting thread. :)
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment