• EconMan

Baron! Wow... this is some Game of Thrones stuff here.... And there is an entire written history of the trainwreck that became "the girls".

No, I do NOT want a device that chronicles all my vices :nerd:

And the whole time I was reading... these women are going to lose their Merchant Account.... and then I stumble on their post....
    "Lots more info coming this week. Been having issues with out payment processor since the end of the month."

A friend of mine buys "totaled" Teslas and restores them.... the battles he tells me about he has to fight with Tesla to "turn them on" (aka as "certification") are epic.
  • Egzoset
    Salutations EconMan,

Loto Labs first wanted to chat with me in private via FC (with only 1 point left...) on June 6th 2014, despite my open defiance expressed in non-equivocal terms as "fishy", a need to "get serious", etc.

Here's how such correspondence concluded 6 days later:

« We will do our best! This is not a fishy thing at all, you will be seeing our vapes soon enough. In the meantime please support us! We have a fellow Canadian on our team, Gabe is from Montreal. Thank for the comments! cheers. »

In retrospective i'm still trying to decide what's the extent of this company's successive communication failures (and worse...), etc.

Briefly put i consider Loto Labs just ain't representative of today's true Induction Heat potential at all; the irony is that this manufacturer's forum resources got wasted in small-talk as background work apparently foccussed on IH-driver design/implementation and nothing substantial relatively to solving the delivery interface - except in non-convection mode, using electrical contacts in wireless power transfer technology!...

As far as i'm concerned Loto Labs only proved useful to some individuals who had already started to bad mouth IH power when i 1st discussed with an MLFB representative in 2010, as i recall. Consequently my advice is to avoid expecting tips from neither of them, not to mention the Lux is more like an e-Cig device on steroïds anyway.

The one contribution Loto Labs can be remembered for is its attempt to build their Lux around a single battery in days when "Micro-Dosing" was showing nowhere on our radar.

Good day, have fun!! :cool:
  • EconMan
    We have a fellow Canadian on our teamEgzoset

Now that is a great rhetorical way to deviate from the object of a conversation :)

And you were so right. "Fishy" indeed.

Generically, I am a fan of IH, and believe it will be more and not less utilized within the vaping industry.
  • Egzoset
    Hi again EconMan,

...this company has a "history" but it theoretically looks...EconMan
    Now that is a great rhetorical way to deviate from the object of a conversationEconMan

Sorry, that's how i spontaneously connected to this Loto Labs topic, as if the urge to shead some additional light on such clue suddenly felt unavoidable!...

:wink:

Actually it's totally justified to remind ourselves of the announced topic indeed, my appologies disregarding the last few words:

The Loto Legend Induction Heated Dab Rig

But it's still involving the same guy i'm afraid, and nobody will forget how their fan base was treated i believe:

tu66lr0fmjziotjr.png

Quite frankly that's the last thing i'd have wanted to find in a dedicated thread supposed to forge the future.

Generically, I am a fan of IH, and believe it will be more and not less utilized within the vaping industry.EconMan

In my personal case the evidence suggesting at least that much has been industrially demonstrated in a commercially-viable form long long ago, back in the nineties if i'm not mistaking!... So if/when i think of it seriously it's like stoner$/droÿés got caught in some reality distortion!!

Lets just mention demanding legal/scientific forensic missions, for example:

ca7jeumpxqkzpmdq.png

pqvhbugvm0jl93qx.png

Have you guys traveled in the past or i into the future??

Anybody ever heard of self-contained thermostatic adaptations for clueless cooks with a fancy kitchen?! Now try to imagine IH technology performing its routine work very reliably, with a twist:

x8zd394jlbzrm1c5.png
    9lui2ma6bzhht7kn.png

Though evidently imagination is only the 1st step.

In reality the potential is that of a top-notch purist's niche, m'well for those who care to open an eye or both anyway. Recently i had an opportunity to explain that my LAVA capsule concept could be extended to double as a rotor and even triple as a propeller.

All it takes is stator magnets to complement fixed magnetic poles located directly on a capsule's bowl, with the benefit of actuating fins as an option:

swdzmyr8xn6mfeo8.png

zc4zs9nhf4dbc6h0.gif

[ https:// s18.postimg.org/7j7y5zx0p/Egzoset_s_Lava_Bi-_Energy_compatible_Capsule_-_Sliding_Control_b.gif ]

Fill the gaps...

One direct implication is that this can compete and outperform any other concept in the integration of a cannabic bowl, its associated heat-source and pump, conveniently juxtaposed to waterized delivery glassware - even wirelessly powered from inside!...

Pardon my durable enthousiasm but i can't even begin to find a leading hint how to convert "Hot Dry Air Ovenizers" in such manner. Briefly put, once you see it the visions are unavoidable: it's a designer's dream awaiting to come true and Loto Labs didn't only fail to see it, they'd avoid it once revealed...

So here's what i want to know, bottom-line basically: who needs this "Legend" Dab Rig more than Loto labs themselves?...

:brow:

Good day, have fun!!
  • EconMan

This was most interesting
  • Egzoset
    Salutations EconMan,

It's been fun and i think my next 8th anniversary Duo Edition (as vaporist) shall conclude "Plan-B" nicely, so here are some teaser hints of what's coming soon:

eta3stzo01qictf4.png

shkhrmrdut75j1bq.png

By the way i've concatenated a short list of "Design Criterias" inspiring my LAVA Engine, physical security and reliability range high on top of other identified priorities; for example:

• When dealing with high-density portable power sources lets keep that at a fair distance from a person's head or hands AT ALL TIMES.
    • Ensure avoiding generation of nuisible emanations thanks to excellent material selection and improved consumption method & ritual.
    • Provide a universal inclusive user-interface that leaves as few exceptional cases behind as possible, make provisions for alternatives.
    • Integrate self-awareness features to promote/never impose responsible consumption profiles, seeking wider social acceptability.
    • Scrutinize the resulting implementation searching for any unsuspected Self-Vilifying agent(s), to understand what to fix next, eventually...?

This translated into a most appropriate "moist impulse mode", "packetized micro-dosing" approximation and possibly even "mithridatism" i think, so that makes me real enthousiastic about "Plan-A"...

:cool:

Now that the layout and path have been defined it should be no trouble to fix the Lux Dry Heb delivery method using the LAVA model, somewhat similar to a thermal slingshot or catapult, so to speak.

Good day, have fun!! :victory:
  • UbarDog

Dude , I love DIY and tinkering ect. I have seen FC posts and posts here. Are you French ? I think you try to over explain things but with very important parts missing. Maybe you should make a post aim'ed at dumb people and Re-Cap idea as a whole rather than bits here and there. With out jumping around serveral post tracing back, You posts make no sence .. To me at least. I am Dyslexic and written word is not my strong suite.

Please don't Take this negativly I am writting this because im interested and confused ;p Then again somtimes I think you WANT it to be crypic and only give peaces of puzzle away.
  • Egzoset
    Ahummm... You, you, You... Me, me, me...

Dude, it you're supposed to open a bidirectional exchange that's quite the wrong way to do it - though i'm still available to discuss the announced topic, e.g. fixing the Lux Dry Herb mode as far as i'm concerned!... Or that of the Dr. Dabber Switch, for that matter. The rest is noise that only grants you the same favours in reverse.

Good day, have fun!! ...
  • EconMan
    When dealing with high-density portable power sources lets keep that at a fair distance from a person's head or hands AT ALL TIMES.
    Ensure avoiding generation of nuisible emanations thanks to excellent material selection and improved consumption method & ritual.
    Provide a universal inclusive user-interface that leaves as few exceptional cases behind as possible, make provisions for alternatives.
    Integrate self-awareness features to promote/never impose responsible consumption profiles, seeking wider social acceptability.
    Scrutinize the resulting implementation searching for any unsuspected Self-Vilifying agent(s), to understand what to fix next, eventually...?
    Egzoset

There is an institutional component beyond engineering and production considerations. The principle of control -- the very definition of an "engine" -- must be institutionalized else the above are preferences, not values. Protecting at least the illusion of free-choice while preventing totalitarian monopoloid institutional grants of privilege.

From a commercial perspective ONLY, just for the moment, the institutional problems can seem more insurmountable than the practical application and design ones.

For instance... in the last bullet... of course, "scrutinize" philosophically requires a "scruitinizer" so it is here where factions of various forms look for opportunities because even vilifying agents require villains within the system. Predictive inteligences, although incredibly interesting are in experience plagued with such degrees of autocorrelation, heteroskedasticity, and missing values, that precise statistical inference is either physically impossible at the moment, or economically non-optimal. Although "understanding what to fix next" is in my view to be sought after, and does and would offer value to end users, but even so it would always suffer from the epistemology of the unknown.
  • Egzoset
    Blah! Blah! Blah! ... Blah! Blah! Blah!

M'yeah, like it changes a thing to how this works. Impress me again with more socialization meant to obstruct simple principles now accessible to the masses...
  • Baron23
    Blah! Blah! Blah! ... Blah! Blah! Blah!Egzoset

hahahaha....that's often my though when I read your endless walls of text. :roll:

Too funny. :rofl:
  • Egzoset

M'yeah, appreciate the never-ending purpose-less pile of collective fanboy obstructivism re-focussing an announced title after forging some substitutive virtual Drama Queen reputation, for the sake of socialization i guess (...), while a couple posts ago there already was mention of a "Heat Charge" slingshot/catapult (e.g. LAVA-inspired) concept proven capable of fixing the conceptually-flawed & failed Lux Dry-Herb mode, quite exactly.

Too bad there was nothing but radar silence in the homes of self-proclaimed/installed gurus!

:down:

Chances are my theories on your kind of peculiar contribution(s) actually tends to confirm after years accumulating similar hostile evidence. Perhaps i wasn't a fool to get a durable impression that the Loto Labs Evoke was little more than a "Fun-Job" with ZERO obligation to succeed since its true main objective may have been to attack/destroy electromagnetic Induction Heat on FuckCombustion or elsewhere, including the reputations of those who defend it, like myself on FC - starting in 2010...

Lets be direct, some MLFB dude and his peers (pretty much like yourselves i'll admit), euh... eventually started kind of early to derail everything i tried to put forward, e.g. globally. For example my insistance over the need to perform serious "brain storming" relative to the "Power Budget", and/or the most profitable valorisation of some special metal Curie (IH) effect involving a self-thermostatic temperature limit/ceiling occuring deep inside the "Suceptor" body itself and hence avoiding any need for complex/vulnerable external control-loop contraptions, whatever, etc... But NO, broken lamps who took over the discussion back then still fail to react in good time today, not to mention when Loto lab's strategy just revolved around its looks, literally:

15dp4yr.jpg

azx2u4yr0d3boi1h.png

efnkzr.jpg

Oh it was brilliant to imagine such a twisted plot designed to force consumers to crowd-fund a project intended to delay/ridicule all IH solutions + themselves, euh Lucky me i was no part of it except for severe criticism which only history revisionism can manage to erase.

So it seems my LAVA-inspired "Heat Charge" catapult/slingshot remains the best answer to such sabotage, i'm afraid, and hence i still see hope in their miserable 1-battery implementation nonetheless. I'm confident with sufficient pre-charge time a 0.75 g susceptor will suffice to built up the required "Heat Charge", at least one similar to what was physically demonstrated by my "Plan-B" for years now (...), then go wonder, but i'll bet this particularily expensive piece of misguided/inefficient design may still hide a few surprises in reserve after all - though i instinctively doubt it will come from those obcessed with all things Egzoset instead of announced topics. YMMV, my 2 cents!

aHummm...

And WOW! A pizza in Italy, to top it all!... Talk about a flim-flam masterpiece of evil nuisance meant to derail progress from the background, and even worse: financed by those who IH technology was supposed to serve initially. What a cynical irony, it's all becoming crystal-clear what sort of sick motivation lies behind such impostures on FC and peers!

Thanks for opening my eyes on the real flaws of IH technology!...

• Baron23
    M'yeah, appreciate the never-ending purpose-less pile of collective fanboy obstructivism re-focussing an announced title after forging some substitutive virtual Drama Queen reputation, for the sake of socialization i guessEgzoset

Wow....talk about blah, blah, blah.....rolling on the floor

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS9eINogqpCWARX4XXJ5qEd5tB71YNaJBaJhnm_kfGPYhzUgTXa
  • Egzoset
    So it's true, the Loto labs Evoke/Lux was quite possibly financed by those it was planned to ridicule, perhaps to buy time while some custom-made (500+) $ IH-Driver (as the Dr. Dabber Switch, for example...) might pick up speed - just to result with yet another crashed piss-poor Dry Herb option that simply confirms fundamental design flaws previously mentioned: heat dispertion delay(s), slow thermalization, etc.

A "Heat Charge" Catapult/SlingShot building up its 100 % safe wireless/battery-less energy reserve inside my LAVAWand/LAVACapsule would only require a 0.75 g susceptor working as a radiator, much like previously argued here and elsewhere. Yet i notice the peculiar lack of resonance in this present audience, though i'm not writing specifically for those anyway - which only makes sense.

GREAT NEWS

Preliminary PinHole relocation tests using my "Plan-B" Prototyping Platform (e.g. half a LAVA Hybrid Core...) clearly validated my initial expectations relative to pro-cannabic bowl "conservation": it appears a conduit of fresh air connected to its Hybrid Core, right next to the "Top-of-Bowl Screen" - via a very thin one actually (...), effectively delays "Hot Spotting" even further - quite exactly as expected when it all remained a theory. Which defines one major difference between the "makers" vs the "obstructors", those who do and those who talk... So, i guess one probable explanation is that such internal PinHole injects fresh air right past the brass screen, hence helping it to "defocus" the central "Hot Spot" by staying a bit cooler somewhat longer, as i liked to put it many years ago. Go figure, what i perceive in my sessions strongly suggests an improved separation of the Pre-Heat vs Inhalation phases, which is one more point in favour of "Micro-Bursting" in demanding missions.

Euh...

Oh! By the way, anyone knows what happened to the NoFlame borrowed to an employer of LazyLathe?? It turns out i vaguely remember that he never really provided any relevant feedback after his alledged experience, using it as a 3rd-party IH-driver. The thing is, he may have ignored my warning(s) and grilled a component of its power stage (relay contact i'll bet!), euh... All pretty much foreseable back then!

33ejs7trg3ef761g.jpg

It's no wonder we never heard of it again, who'd want to brag about it consecutively to yet another successful act of sabotage...

Really that crowd-funded tractic was some rare gem worth a major troll award.
  • seniorstoner
    im interested in getting one of these. Is it really a scam. like my peak and switch thought this was next level.
  • Vapedude

Egzoset, I just wanted to say, that your genius is beyond reproach. I wish you could join me.

I also wish that you could reach out to the Anglo-Saxon community a bit better. I’m thinking that you might be writing your rough copies in Français, and then copy ‘n pasting everything into a French :point: English translator. This doesn’t work very well, :grin: .
  • Egzoset
    ZERO on-topic content, topic-steering focussed on a forged Drama Queen Character destined to be sacrificed on the hotel of ignorance, Egzoset made some obcessive topic since 2010... Of course i realize there are true criminal cyber-bullies on forums as well, to be hated by those is only a confirmation of success somehow, i guess.
  • Baron23
    ZERO on-topic content, topic-steering focussed on a forged Drama Queen Character destined to be sacrificed on the hotel of ignorance, Egzoset made some obcessive topic since 2010... Of course i realize there are true criminal cyber-bullies on forums as well, to be hated by those is only a confirmation of success somehow, i guess.
    seconds ago
    Egzoset
  • Vapedude
    ZERO on-topic content, topic-steering focussed on a forged Drama Queen Character destined to be sacrificed on the hotel of ignorance, Egzoset made some obcessive topic since 2010... Of course i realize there are true criminal cyber-bullies on forums as well, to be hated by those is only a confirmation of success somehow, i guess.Egzoset

I understand. You just reminded me of my wife when I first met her :lol: , she spoke in 3rd person to me too :lol: . It was a bit weird at first, but I began to jiiive with it. Over time she stopped doing it. I miss it.

F them all dude. Carry on with your work :cheer: :strong:

Are you français from France, or as they say in English, France? Or are you a QuébecerrR?
  • UbarDog
    rude canuck ma thinks
  • Egzoset
    10 seconds:

Please go on, continue the assasination of a forged/imported character made of photons and electrons: this for of constant abuse only confirms that this message-base serves as a front-display where gifted members cause obcessive jealousy to installed gurus infesting "the community", which in fact only exists when if i care to sit at the computer station...

Meanwhile i repeat, for the sake of netiquette (...) related to topic, that i can fix the FAILED Dry herb modes of IH-driven vaporizers globally.

And you cannot.

• Cl4ud3
    I'm not sure what the issue is here apart from maybe language barrier or translation issues. I don't think this forum has tried to make you feel unwelcome but the information you are trying to present or rather the way you are presenting it has caused problems.

Some members have asked if it's possibly because you are French and trying to translate but you seem to have taken offence at something.

If you tried simplifying or using layman's terms you might get better community interactions.
  • Egzoset
    Salutations SeniorStoner

im interested in getting one of these. Is it really a scam. like my peak and switch thought this was next level.seniorstoner

Special treatment for you. Here's the deal: it a 3-parts (aHummm... Extremely "complicated", yano), euh... DiY project involving the sacrifice of a legit authentic VaporGenie pipe in order to implement Fig. 11/12 of Dan Steinberg's legal patent, with an additional SiC layer. And by the way, selection of this specific material ain't trivial at all, but my reserve of spare-time is almost up. Just remember on of the key features of my DiY Challenge was that it's supposed to be reasonably accessible for DUPLICATION & PEER REVIEW.

If it's this much important to prove that i'm wrong then here's a great opportunity to nail an old 2010 story for good, or prove what i can see which blind "visionaries" guided by broken lamps still failed to conceive after being explained with a collection of photographs spanning along 5 years as testimony.

A saw blade will be necessary to split the SiC Core, the metal Disc may probably be replace by some vague aero-dynamic 0.75 g equivalent radiator, essentially. I'm under the impression DynaVap's "CCD Screen" would make a proper Metal Core substitution. Then you have you're sandwich ready to equiped some glass/ceramic capsule... Just NEVER use butane torch in "Plan-B" mode to respect VaporGenie's intellectual properties.

• Egzoset
    Egzoset
    I'm not sure what the issue is here
    Cl4ud3

Making Egzoset a topic to flood the thread and obscure the subject *IS* the issue. I may explain later someday...
  • Señor Negro
    I mean no disrespect but I find hard for anyone to stay on topic when it's so hard to even understand what are you trying to say.

I suggest to try to present your points one by one so (hopefully) we can start seeing what are you stating.

But anyway if you expect threads on this forum to stay 100% on topic maybe you should look for another site to expose your thoughts (trust me, I was there and I had to surrender :sweat: ).
  • Vapedude
    ...(trust me, I was there and I had to surrender :sweat: ).Señor Negro

ha27xwvrswdzo2p9.gif
  • EconMan

Welcome. Feel like we have a celebrity :starstruck:

I think the hype and the "look" is fascinating, but the company apparently has a sorted and shady record.

Good to see you here man! It's a nice group. Lots of medical users to bounce ideas and challenges off of.
  • Egzoset
    [ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DK8ednS0skQ&t=23 ]
    YouTube: Chris Tucker - Ruby Rap {The Fifth Element} (2007-Sep-19)
  • bilbobaggins
    Seems like this forum got a little bit off topic...

But the rig looks dope.

Found a couple of other reviews out there (not sure how legit they are):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bO_HvuPLyYU

https://thevape.guide/loto-labs-legend-review/

https://www.leafly.com/products/details/loto-labs-loto-legend

https://www.digitaltrends.com/cool-tech/loto-legend-vaporizer-review/

Not many videos on there Instagram, but a couple under the stories section:
    https://www.instagram.com/lotolabs/
  • Egzoset
    Salutations BilboBaggins,

Seems like this forum got a little bit off topic...bilbobaggins

Are you sure?? It's been only a couple weeks after i refered to the NoFlame IH-driver experiment conducted by LazyLathe (though without a clear conclusion somehow...), many years ago, which may explain why i can't seem to move on the matter of energy budget - which remains taboo around here and elsewhere for some obscure reason.

Yet it should prove fun to estimate the Legend output and even more to allow DUPLICATION & PEER REVIEW since IH Watts are IH Watts are IH Watts... As a matter of fact knowing the output may inspire alternatives to those who would prefer just to boycott Loto Labs for their past history on forums.

Output expressed in Watts will then pave the way to an evaluation measuring in Joules and Pre-Heating period, combined to bowl size/weight, which all are Paramount factors in any mission, worse if portable IMO.

Frequency and susceptor material would be another stimulating topic to raise, especially if it can benefit from a Curie effect. Those are commercially-available applications:

awqfantbuo7yiob8.gif

ZERO need to build an IH-driver! Go 3rd-party... Or go full-custom instead.

3o8le7pb3urudupd.png

Actually it's been done before, just not yet...
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment