• tripertronic
    Hello Vape family,
    I am a designer and vape enthusiast. As you may know, I also did Bud´s new intro.
    My new project is "Vape Art". YES, sounds funny. But every pop culture needs its own art. I'm serious. Each motif, design and artwork are a unique and completely self-made artwork. Each photo I have staged, illuminated, photographed, edited and graphically processed. Each graphic has been created in complete manual labor.

For years I worked for big companies and agencies. But now I wanted to combine my art and my passion. I have to start small once. Nevertheless, I will make new design at regular intervals. If you wish or would like to see certain vapes, let me know. It is important to me not to do usual Stoner clothing with big hemp leaves, but real and adult designs. With style.

I would be very happy if someone of you like it and does a bit of word-of-mouth. Of course every forum member gets a discount! Just have to find out how it works ;-)

Please give me feedback and tell me your honest opinion!

https://teespring.com/stores/tripertronic-the-niche

https://www.instagram.com/tripertronic/

@Bud , what do you think?

2r5cjqncay6jshol.jpg

qvdhhr8w94k4mr9v.jpg

qbjg2dj65ij88tir.jpg

eg86pr2mdgw3l417.jpg

uprpvspg6w93lvuc.jpg
  • tripertronic
    @bud ah that's how it works.
    what do you think?
  • Cl4ud3
    you want to tag @vapecritic unless you are trying to tag the member called Bud :smile:
  • tripertronic
    ahh fuck. Can I just send my pigeon? :razz:
  • tripertronic
    Nobody? No reaction from the vape family? No love, no hate. That's hard for an artist :cry:
  • BestBuds
    Didn't even see this before! I really like the DynaVap one! :cool: :up:
  • SouthboundPachyderm
    Definitely the DynaVap shirt FTW
  • tripertronic
    this is my fav too. Thx for the feedback :up:
  • Cl4ud3
    Did you take all the photo's yourself ?

I actually like the Sticky Brick one.
  • tripertronic
    Yes, like I wrote. Everthing from the scratch.
  • tripertronic
    Thx guy's for your feedback! I appreciate it very much. ❤️
  • acstorfer
    I like the shirts, especially the Dynavap one. I think it is more product placement than art though. In particular the Mighty shirt. If you want to make original art may I suggest a different path? Don’t make the devices just part of the picture. Make the devices themselves be the art. Be creative with the vaporizers themselves. Represent them in a new way. Show us what they mean to you through your eyes. When you see your Mighty what comes to mind? Capture your feelings and express it in, or with the Mighty. “Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar” is fine and all, but that’s psychiatry and not art.

For me while I do love being stoned I get medical benefit from it. When I look at my vaporizers, I see relief from pain. I see freedom from opioids. I see life because if I was still dependent on opioids I would surely have killed myself last year. If I wanted to create “vaporizer art” those would be the themes I would want to express using my vaporizers purely as a delivery system for those emotions.

Call me old and outdated, but to me art is purely for expressing emotions and making connections with it’s audience. Other than that it’s just pretty pictures. I am not knocking your stuff. I like it. I’m just getting anal because you made a point of wanting to kick off a generational art movement. If that’s what you really want, I want you to go for it, just with a lot of perspectives to help you see things in different ways.

Art is different things to different people so my opinion is worth every penny you paid for it.
  • BobCat
    @tripertronic Do you need licensing agreements with each vape company? I don't know how it works for T-Shirts but don't want you in any legal jeopardy. (I could see S&B suing over any likeness infringement they know about. Remember their suit against Herbalizer over an air input system.)
  • tripertronic
    thx, i love ur statemant. just because you have an opinion about art! Great!

Art is what the viewer understands. I chose POP ART. So represent products, icons, computer games, music in an artistic form. Like Warholes Tomato Soup. So reflect the current pop culture. But transferred to the new, modern vape world. The icons of today are no longer Marylin and Cambell Soup.
    But those were just my thoughts.
    The Mighty looks like a photo to you, but is pixel art. So pixel by pixel generated. No photo.
    But stay tuned, I'll just start with this style. Others are already in the pipeline.

Thank you for taking the time to give me your opinion, that's very important to me!
  • tripertronic
    there are rules i have to watch! but dont have to ask nobody. artistic freedom is my best friend :cool:
  • acstorfer
    Trust me brother, I know and love pop and graphic art. Half of my living/dining room is covered in Lichtenstein, my music room is Nagel covered, and I even have a generic Marilyn (in Warhol style) in my guest room.

My condo is a pop/graphic art enthusiast’s paradise.

C912A54D-5380-4BE5-8CD3-E04F870D3373.jpg

6FC131D6-201F-4270-82A2-382380E9D775.jpg

0649FB56-D728-4F14-8F35-46BC0094CC05.jpg

8C199EEB-1B67-415E-A940-6CD087D91FF7.jpg

Good luck brother! I really do like the T’s!
  • tripertronic
    uhh i love it. if I was not 3000 km away I would come over for a chilling "art evening" :joke:
    Thx man!
  • acstorfer
    Hey, I’m in southern Florida between West Palm Beach and Miami. If I was you I’d make it a point to come to chill. We are finally in the awesome part of the year.
  • tripertronic
    when i am high and fall in sleep, i dream of Florida :starstruck:
  • acstorfer
    Dude come on over. We’ll take the top down on my Jag (I love saying my Jag even though it’s 20 years old), drive down the A1A (Florida’s version of the Pacific Coast Highway, did I mention less than 5 miles to the beach?), pass my Ghost or Mighty, while listening to some righteous tunes. It’s alright! You can sell your shirts on the beach. I do have to admit that Florida is pretty ignorant with vaping. It’s weird seeing how is with medical marijuana are only allowed to vape. I guess I wouldn’t know about this stuff either if I didn’t love learnin’!
  • tripertronic
    I swear to God, you are the first person I will meet when iam there! :up:
  • standingsideways
    @tripertronic
    Very cool man, especially the milaana design, absolutely awesome I would buy that for sure. It makes me want to stick on some floyd and kick back for a milaana sesh.
  • tripertronic
    Thx man. This is how I made the design... Listening to the album. Sooo great!

Next week you can find it at teespring.com
  • Bud

This is awesome bro congrats on getting it started!

Very cool, I love seeing people pursuing their passions :100: :100:

BTW, you are welcome to post your links!

https://teespring.com/stores/tripertronic-the-niche
    https://www.instagram.com/tripertronic/

This one from your IG is my FAVE can you add it to your store for me? :cool:

i79ye7299ik9prcp.png
  • tripertronic
    Thx man. :100: next week in "my" store! 1000 thanks for the support and feedback! :up: :strong:
  • bum karacho
    one "respect the click" shirt could be nice!
  • tripertronic
    I have to watch out, can't use branding names or claims. That must make dynavap itself.
  • acstorfer
    Or, have an old school Wolverine with vapcaps coming out as claws saying “respect the snikt”.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment