• User1234
    Hey guys,

So I got a cart and battery and it turns out the battery was dead the entire time. Since this is my first time, It took me a while to see that the cart wasn't hitting bc I could still taste the oil and the oil would go down. Long story short, there is a lot of oil sucked out but not burnt. My cart clogs ip every time and I have to clear it by inhaling. Sometimes I would even have chunks of oil come out.

How can I get this oil back into the wick? I'm in an illegal state so I really want to fix this. Thanks
  • BestBuds
    the only time I ever saved a pre filled cart when it did that I had to use a better vape battery and one with a fire button. The auto draw ones always clogged on me. Even the CCell Palm. You just need a quality vape battery and a fire button. Tap the fire button and take a big rip but pulse the fire button. Someone told me to to this with an almost new cart that started to clog and it worked after 3 times doing it. But I don't like vaping oil and pre filled carts so I am focusing on buds now and in the future I'll look into putting rosin in a CCell cart to see how that works. Love the journey!
  • User1234
    thanks. Have new battery just didn't want to waste the oil stuck on the sides above the wick
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment