• Ctipp22
    Im looking for a really hard hitting desktop vaporizer (nobags) . open to a glass stem like enano but I want something really intense. Preferably something that tastes the best. I don't want an eyesore either. Cloud evo with a whip is looking like a good solution. Maybe ditanium? Thoughts or opinions ? I haven't been the biggest desktop guy but have tons of experience with a volcano.
  • Ctipp22
    silver surfer , da buddah , ?
  • Baron23
    EVO works just fine with a whip and VapeXhale sells whips and whip parts.

the Ditanium may be a good vape...but I don't know anybody who has yet used one (well, aside from the Puffitup guys) so its kind of an unknown to me. But Bud ordered one so if you are patient you can see what he thinks of it.
  • Ctipp22
    do you have a silver surfer or da buddah? or tried em?
  • Baron23
    No, sorry but I don't. I have never owned or used either of them,
  • Ctipp22
    So many to look at lol. Just wondering if its necessary to buy such an expensive one above 250
  • BestBuds
    I do kinda miss the whip sessions I used to have with the Arizer Extreme Q. I use the eNano for my desktop now. If I need to dose really high though I would love to have a whip vape. I have been curious about this too. It will be interesting to see the replies!
  • Ctipp22
    Cloud evo seems to be a clean vapor beast. From my research so far. But the flowerpot is something to look at too
  • Ctipp22
    Flowerpot is so expensive for the bundles though. Plus I only will use dry herb. The sai is plenty for my wax needs.
  • John Cocktostone
    Evo with a lynx whip kit ... don't waste money on a hydratube
  • BestBuds
    I'm waiting for the G43 to drop. That will satisfy the VAS.... I hope...... :yikes:
  • Ctipp22
    It really seems the EVO is up there as one of the best vapes for flower.
  • John Cocktostone
    I'll be using mine in 45 mins
  • Ctipp22
    Yeah G43 !!! true dat Plus the ditanium review I wanna watch from Bud. But yeah you are right the G43 might just be the one
  • Lucic and Chong
    silver surfer , da buddah , ?Ctipp22

Da Buddha was my first vaporizer, almost 8 years ago. I have since gifted it to a friend and it's still going strong. But it has it's flaws and it's getting dated. It hits decent, but I wouldn't refer to it as a heavy hitter.
  • martinstraka8282
    I use the Extreme-Q with the DDave bowl and I'm happy with it for the price, but it's obviously not the best.
  • evolve
    I own the SSV and the EVO, in my opinion the SSV is the superior vape for using with a whip. The EVO is much better when used with a hydratube.

I use the SSV as my whip vape, and it hits as hard as the EVO without doubt. It benefits from the DDave mod.
  • Ctipp22
    so the SSV is tasty and blows big clouds?
  • standingsideways
    @Ctipp22
    I love my da buddha, my first and still one of my favourites. The draw technique takes a little while to zero in but when you do it hits big, tasty clouds. I use it whip to bong.
  • Trix

This may be hard to believe but my Arizer Extreme Q with DDave adapters puts out the biggest clouds through a glass rig with whip. Mighty with WPA would be next followed by my Stickybricklabs HydroMaxx. Now I'm going on size of clouds not overall efficiency and potency. The Arizer is not the most efficient Vape which is why I do not have it rated as my number one. Vapcap takes the win for that. I've been running my Extreme Q at 417 lately and I love it. It's really nice to have choices when it comes to this vaping thing.
  • evolve
    yeah the SSV has good flavour, and it can give big clouds once you get the technique down, which isn’t very difficult. I think the flavour and efficiency improves a lot with the DDave mod.
  • Virtualpurple
    I know it’s not traditionally a desktop vape I think the tubo evic is great with a whip. I pick it over my evo and Herbie more often than not, but those are the only other whip vapes I’ve used.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment