• Dr green thumb
    Which is the best desktop vape? please vote for your favorite. Or vote for the one you would be most likely to buy.
    1. Vote for your favorite desktop vape (76 votes)
        Volcano
        11%
        Plenty
        8%
        Enano
          5%
        Flowerpot
        16%
        Glass symphony
          4%
        Herborizer
          3%
        Woodscents
          4%
        Elev8tr
          3%
        Sticky brick hydro brick or hydro brick max
          7%
        Extreme q
          5%
        Ditanium
          0%
        Da buddha
          3%
        Evo
        26%
        Silver surfer
          1%
        Vapir rise v2
          0%
        Other (explain in comments)
          5%
  • bum karacho
    thats not easy to vote!
    i have to think about it.........
  • Vapster707
    Yay tha evo is winning and I just got one lol
  • ChlorophyllMan
    Obviously the only vape I'm about to buy is the G43, though.
  • RollingStoned
    EVO all day baby!!
  • G-Code
    this is like picking which one of my dogs I love more... Depends on who did things right or who shit in the house today :wink: :lol:
  • SouthboundPachyderm
    I voted for the hydrobrick but to be fair its because i haven't tried the others
  • Dr green thumb
    I should have given the option of all of the above. It looks like the Evo has the most fans so far but we shall see.
  • Trix
    Not going to vote as I have not tried all of them. :shade:
  • zancru
    Is there an option to choose the ones you own, and then, from those results, re-poll between the most owned.
    Because it’ll be unfair for top tier vapes, that they are out of reach for some people because of price, customs or else, and can’t add numbers to the poll.
    Probably if you ask 20 million Camry or Prius owners, they’ll tell you their cars rock.... but what about the very few that own a Lambo or a Ferrari??
    Don’t they count for best cars???
    I own 5 of the 15 listed, but I tried mostly all of them.
    Currently I own from that list,
    -VROD & ShowerHead FlowerPots by NEwVape
    -Walnut e-Nano by EpicVape
    -Glass Symphony XLR by Jojo Monkey
    -Junior by Sticky Bricks
    -EVO by Seibo aka Stonemonkey55 & Vapexhale Team
    -and one of my friends, don’t remember who, has my Extreme Q by Arizer.
    Tried the rest at different places and friends homes.
    Stay vaped.
  • John Cocktostone

Um debating the vrod. I dog my EVO but I'm getting to where I want to dab/twax hit
  • AnVom
    The Rise 2.0 has it's uses, but as a personal vape with .15g> there are better devices. The whip constantly falls off too so there's that annoyance among others
  • Mrcurisan
    I’ve owned the MFLB, VapirRise 2.0(for sale if y’all are interested, in warranty), VapeXhale Evo with HydraTube Turbine, Davinci IQ with little bandit water piece, and soon Mighty with dosing capsules. The reason for the EVO is its 95% glass vapor path minus medical grade stainless steel, plus water filtration. I chose it because I wanted inert materials and water filtration because I believe dirt and other particles get caught in the water. It’s been amazing so far I love it! Great for both concentrates and dry herb. 25% right nownon the website. Thats $280+$38.50 shipping with Calyx, not bad in my opinion!
  • evolve
    It was a tough choice between the Evo and Flowerpot Showerhead. Both are amazing but today I voted EVO but it changes every week lol. These two vapes have cured my desktop VAS!
  • lazylathe
    I voted OTHER due to my long lasting relationship with my Supreme Vaporizer #4!
    Hardest hitting desktop vape I have ever used and the most efficient.
    I own/have owned most of the vapes list!

My requirements are:
    Almost instant thick vapor
    Amazing flavor from start of hit to end of hit
    Excellent extraction in nine hit
    Consistent results with consistent ABV color from day to day.
    No breathing control required.

The next vape I would recommend is the EVO.
  • bum karacho

https://forum.vapelife.com/discussion/3106/the-supreme-vaporizer-4-or-sv4
    looks dangerous for a vapecritic review maybe bud would burn himself 10 times! :fire: :fire:
  • lazylathe

Lol!!!
    I started that thread and it is DEAD!!!
  • Baron23
    looks dangerous for a vapecritic review maybe bud would burn himself 10 times!bum karacho

It would be the end for the Herman Miller chair, yeah? jajaja
  • ssvsteve
    I have to imagine what makes a vape the best? The most value? The quality of the materials? Or simply who makes it?
  • Dr green thumb
    I believe consistency and ease of use play into peoples choices. I also see ease of use being a huge factor as once you are medicated you do not want a complex vape to use.
  • Baron23
    Function, user interface, physical characteristics, construction and material quality, and CS.

I think these are the main factors that go into these kind of evals. If a portable, then cleanability, stealth, battery life, etc come into play.

Or at least this is the way I see it.
  • ssvsteve
    Ok thanks!. I just wonder, yes I am the maker of SSV, so I just wonder when you say material quality, how the evo can be at the top made of plastic? The SSV and even the volcano are made of metal, one of the most durable materials. Maybe the issue is like what zancru said?
  • Cl4ud3
    This was a poll taken by a forum user, it only reflects the audience that answered and out of those the EVO proved the most popular. You say it's at the top and plastic, but it's a glass airpath that's isolated from electronics so the case doesn't matter.
  • BudsofWar
    i'm having a sordid love affair with my lsv…...can't seem to put the bugger down.
  • Dr green thumb
    I'd like to see revisions to all desktop vapes. We have many vapes to talk about but this silver surfer talk got me looking and from what I can tell the last major revision for it was 2014 and an option in 2016/17 and similar years from other manufacturers. The glass symphony looks like 2017. Technology is moving at an incredible pace and I'd like to see the manufacturers step it up a little

This year we have the g43 making its debut hopefully some other companies release some new options.
  • Bruce
    Checkout The Arizer Extreme Q. 5 years and loving it. $149 USD

Bud's review (Link Below) gave me enough info and demonstration that I went for it. I think its better than Plenty or Volcano. Glass is an amazing coolant the taste is off the charts. Customer Service friendly and helpful. The remote control comes in handy. One of the most powerful heating elements in a vape I have scene. See pic below.

I always ask what's the catch, this baby you will love it. just the 30 40 second startup time is a major difference to the Mighty & Volcano (3-4 minutes)

Bud's Review of the Arizer Extreme Q

wxtd92z5lzto42p8.jpg

2kymg24qeygv66xy.jpg

85c3hznocwip7lip.jpg
  • UbarDog

The Q is only (SALE price)118 over here, Which is insanly cheap.
    Basicly the exact same price as a G43+mod.
    I know they 2 different beast's but I've been wanting to create a Q Vs G thread but considered it rude.

Edit
    Sorry Bruce I know you was not compairing, but G43 is my next purchase. So I instantly compare all vapes to it for now :D

Looked at the Q a lot ..... tell me more ;p
  • Bruce
    I haven't forgotten the G43 - A vape I want as soon as it comes out. I was referring to the comment of EVO I stated that I like (Extreme Q more.one man's opinion.) I just think the Extreme Q is better for me. When the G43 comes out just (just one man's) I am pretty sure it will displace my favorite as of now, Extreme Q.

The G43 - "Don't leave home without out it!"

Peace, Love, and Vape,

^ ^ ^ The Vape Master ^ ^ ^
  • TheZman
    The Arizer Extreme Q looks like a great deal. This was one if the first vaporizers I thought of getting when before I bought my portable Boundless CF. I went with a portable first though for obvious reasons. But this is definitely in the running for my second Vape!! Especially at $150 or less.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment