• Bruce
    What I have found odd is that the IQ in my better in every category (in my opinion) than vapes 2 -4 times more in price. That is their problem, its hard to believe a vape at this price is much better than vapes 2-4 times more expensive.

"The G - 4 3 "Finger Lickin Good"

Peace, Love & Vape,

^ ^ ^ The Vape Master ^ ^ ^
  • BudsofWar
    vapour quality, vapour path and price. for me yr lsv and elev8r are winner winners.
  • UbarDog

THB If i had beleved what i had read and tried the 2018M befor buying the IQ . Then i would not have bothered!! I would have the M and proberly the arizer Q or lsv as a desktop. As it stands now i have An IQ that i use once every now and again and a M daily. Not a Fan of the IQ any more. Took me less than a month to start disliking it.
  • Bruce
    a appologize, I meant the Extreme Q.
  • BestBuds
    I recently re-purchased the Arizer EQ during a recent sales. I sold my first EQ a few months back and I have been regretting it lately. I'm so happy I got it again. I love blowing up a bag and just blasting off or tossing the whip on and setting it low at like 365 and just sipping on it like a hookah for an hour. It's such a great vape
  • BudsofWar
    the extreme nearly became my 1st desk top.... I was so concerned about breaking glass I side stepped it n went for the VapirRise2.0. Funny that all I really use now is glass....
  • SouthboundPachyderm
    I'm loving the EQ i got for xmas. I find I prefer the whip with the first fan setting over bags, but the bags are nice too.
  • Bruce
    Glass is where iit'sat
12Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal