• Cl4ud3
    As we don't have a forum chat box, and I'm unsure if it's possible with the forum software, use this thread for random chatter if needed.
  • bum karacho
    Vapexhale :
    does anybody know how anything about packing,grind and temps!?
    how do i get the most milk out from it!?
    what is the best setting for:
    herb,wax,hash,kiiff?
    @zancru ?
  • Dr green thumb
    Buddies Bump Box Filler for King Size - Fills 76 Cones Simultaneously https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07BWWWCG9/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_NiQaCb5V7BEJJ

Electric Smart Herb and Spice Grinder - OTTO by Banana Bros with Pollen Catcher https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07BTQJKVQ/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_flQaCbZ7Y5P7F

Items to make buds life easier
    @VapeCritic
  • acstorfer
    I agree. Don’t think for a minute I don’t want to post and see dog (and to a lesser degree cat) pictures. I love the furry little guys! I got a new tattoo a couple weeks ago, I contemplated asking to see if folk here had any “green” ink they’d want to share. Then I figured people wouldn’t appreciate non vape related posts, which I understand because that’s not really what we are all here for. I just found out a member here lives blocks away from the tattoo shop I was at. It would be great to organize some meet ups. Besides getting an opportunity to meet up with some new folk, it would be great if we could demo each other’s stuff. It’s very expensive buying something and hoping for the best. Oh, dude who lives nearby is getting married today so Mazel Tov! It’s probably not a secret but I’ll leave it to them if they want to reveal themselves.

I’d love to see an “anything goes” section, but either way this place is great and I learn a hell of a lot.
  • Dr green thumb
    tattoos are awesome mine are all older but I've got my left arm sleeved and a couple on the right arm. Post some pics of yours.
  • acstorfer
    This is my first tattoo. It’s a shout out to my dog Jersey. She passed away last year. I am so grateful I have this.

D4AC8141-8F38-4454-AC32-6947B18705FC_1.jpg

There’s also a small shout out for my love of guitars as well.

6B0B9D26-D097-42EC-AFFF-C05B7AF6A0D3.jpg

This is my new one

8A96B3A5-E951-4C83-A150-20ACA14858B4.jpg

It’s a shout out to my Air Force days. My nickname was Chicken Hawk. It had to do with my hair.

And what the hell

8BD168E5-D98C-41D4-BEB1-0A2C3A4F8993.jpg

This is Chewie. After Jersey passed, even though I decided against ever having a dog again, well...
  • Dr green thumb
    very nice I lost two pups this year one was 14 and the other 7. I also got a new dog he is a liver spotted dalmation and my friend got his sister. The absence of not having a dog around was one I couldnt leave open. The tattoo of your best friend on your arm is an awesome tribute.

w59rsv6ne3nj7ttt.jpg
    This is my puppy "chip" he is 3 months old in this picture now he is 8 months old
  • acstorfer
    Too cute! He should be out fighting fires.
  • EconMan

Sorry about Jersey. Pets can be like kids almost. :heart:
    Chewie is cute!
    And I dig the tats and especially the guitar... if we were local to each other, we could jam a bit.

@Dr green thumb.. Chip is a darling :)

Gauss is near 19. I won’t have him much longer. When he is gone I’ll cry like a baby. Who will harass me when I’m trying to dab “hair free” - lol.

dpchu3uwk9y7zkmg.jpeg
  • Dr green thumb
    cats are great we live to serve them.

I bet those two keep you busy
  • acstorfer
    I knew a lot of us would have cool pets.
  • acstorfer
    Unfortunately I don’t play much anymore. My hands hurt to much too enjoy. I sold off almost all of my gear. The JEM was tough to let go. It was a great guitar. I kept one guitar and one amp.

01C7D0E4-A454-4490-8AED-441B95D70D9C.jpg

Thankfully the guitar and amp are amazing. If I could have only one of each, I got what I want.

Don’t let go of Gauss!!!!!
  • Tyedyesamuraiguy
    This is oji (kush)90q4bltx1kyq7fvp.png
    And his sister eris (the terrorist)v74iuyxayvn3whzk.jpg
    And this is not my catedbgfp2l8teusvbp.jpeg
    Attachment
    20170921_141610 (121K)
  • Tyedyesamuraiguy
    Loving all the animal pics! The world would be such a different place without their companionship.
  • acstorfer
    Six strings were always more than enough for me :)
  • acstorfer
    Oji kinda has this bad ass sultan thing going on. Oh, Roman emporer. Definitely a Roman emporer about to be fed grapes devoured from the vine with a goblet of mead (I really don’t know what they drank in the day). Hmmmm, maybe a little Notorious C.A.T. going on? Either way, rub that belly!
  • ChlorophyllMan
    Yeah I think that a dedicated cat thread would do well around here, this is mine:
    gfasr23pzvdmr4xe.jpg
  • EconMan

Indeed. Sometimes I so enjoy a nice vape and just watching Gauss, my cat "be a cat" :)
  • Tyedyesamuraiguy
    Everybody wants to be a cat to be a cat.

Intresting fact about oji when he was a little pump he hurt his paw and now hes got that pump walk. We also like to call him king Julian:p those two are the best of buds with our little man!
  • BobCat
    The only pet I have...
    He isn't named after a famous German or anything. I simply call him R.O.C., and yes, he does have nasty, big, pointy teeth.
    oqargbz0vnm6s3f3.jpg
  • Mrcurisan
    Hey bum I recommend 12 o clock for flavor and 1-1:30 for milky hits. The grind can honestly be medium/coarse, since fine gets the screens a little dirtier faster. Usually after 2-3 good hits and I see less vapor coming out I just poke the bowl with a metal/wooden tip, alittle twist, and then kill the bowl, then proceed to save AVB putting in my jar while the ELB is still warm/hot. I’ve only ever tried Rosin on mine, setting 12-2. You don’t have to dab at too high a temperature cuz it messes up with your terps man! Afterwards when i’m done I put it too max to burn off residue and its usually very clean afterwards. Check out Seibo Shens videos on youtube and their forum site evolvethegreen, where they post a bunch of tips.
  • Tyedyesamuraiguy
    @acstorfer
    I meant pimp above where it says pump oji is way cool to be a shitty millennial rapper... :p notorius C.A.T for sure.
    You gotta keep the shooters around your trees living with this guys. My succesful grow rate since this little narc came into my life is 0 for 4 he found a way to infiltrate and eat everyone! I got a new fortress now impenetrable!

o7b1dtm7xm0pxjvx.jpg
    I parched her though for a while if its not oji its my life circumstances. The good news is she made a full recovery and shes big enough to handel me not smothering her all day long. Im just not able to give them the tender love that i used too. Anyway thats gonna be the mama
  • acstorfer
    Chewie and I chilling in the guest room

BE2159E1-0226-4953-BCFF-D46A63DFE5A1.jpg

The inspiration is what I wanted for a 1970’s room. It’s a great room to chill. Black lights, lava lamps, 1970’s handheld football and baseball, magic 8-balls, disco light, original Star Wars comics, music posters, it’s a great place to chill. Bring a guitar in there, turn on all the groovy, and get baked. I wish it was a bigger room! I want bean bags in there. I may decide one day to do my bedroom up psychedelic, but I’ll make it more adult. The guest room was more teenager me inspired. Oops, almost forgot to mention old school Wonder Woman and Farrah posters :).

We need a thread for our favorite places to partake.
  • Tyedyesamuraiguy
    @acstorfer nice man i used to have some made hippy shit myself my favorite was the melted clock!!! Panther statues weird flea market, thirft store shit. I live for the strange. Ive calmed down quite a bit in my older years. A few years ago my username would have been HunterSThompson. But a man has to find his own identity am i right!
  • Dr green thumb
    I love to medicate while outside, surrounded by forests, on a beach, next to a stream or just under the stars. Those are my favorite times.
  • VapeCritic
    Buckle up boys

ug662bs61dgmkzsb.jpg
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal