• Jonathan1988
    I see, and how was the taste? better than regular tobacco?
    Did you notice a difference? I smoke rolling tobacco and not cigarets
  • Tyedyesamuraiguy
    if you smoke rollong tabaccoo, its going to be very similar, but in my opinion way better!! Nothing quite like growing plants, i consider myself to be a "spiritual" person (means something different to everyone) so for me there is nothing quite like growing anything and then consuming it, im very intune with the special connection my plants and i share so ill always tell you its better :joke:

This year was my first attempt growing my own, i started pretty late in the season, brought her inside to finish up over winter or whatever, next year ill be able to start them on time and have a couple nice ones outside.

srvjwvchvicxhce5.jpg
  • Hapo
    ...is this legal…???...
  • Tyedyesamuraiguy
    @Hapo ypu obvi cant sell it, not sure how many plants your allowed but its legal to do here and in the uk, i didnt really care or know when i bought the seeds but when i looked up some growijng tips i came across a guy im the uk growing in "allotment" and he ezplained the legalites and its also the same in canada, it was sweet because then i found out about allotment gardens over here, next year is gonna be awesome, ill be able to donate a whole bunch of food to the local food banks too.
  • Tyedyesamuraiguy
    @Hapo you spark a good conversation lol, over here i can also legally grow poppies and san pedro cactus, so long as they are for decoration :monkey:
  • EconMan
    Just signed a new social media site dedicated to weed and lifestyle. It is sort of a cross between YouTube and Facebook. This one will be complex as they plan to use "wallet" technology (internal network "money" that is convertible to USD!) AND facilitate in-network sales by them being the payment conduit for the merchant (sort of like DHgate, but for weed related only).
  • Jonathan1988
    This looks very awesome. Good luck! Maybe I should try my luck as well :)
  • Zep4
    I’ve been busy...

8z7wda6ecsxmylv5.jpeg
    ortf3yymtyhlkkfg.jpeg
    To be released in the Spring:)
    Attachment
    D6259F7A-7B62-449F-BF4A-085CD9395610 (177K)
  • Gonzo
    Whoever sold you the chihuahua may have been mistaken.....lol
  • Zep4
    Please...I know my pets.
    tioj4bqldwkukx2q.jpeg
  • meeemeee
    Recent rescue animals I picked up. They really cool
  • Zep4
    ADORABLE
  • EconMan
    He looks like me taking a dab :nerd:
  • EconMan
    Phone prices getting nutty. $1500 ?? For a flip phone?
    I'm still on a iPhone 6s.

• kek
    fq6emu2a8bd3f0u3.jpg

Have a good weekend guys! The four buddies are load I'm ready to leave earth
  • EconMan

Not a fan of it but I am a fan of NOT torturing animals.:nerd: For me is is a State function, not a federal one, despite the positive goal.
  • acstorfer
    Not a fan of it but I am a fan of NOT torturing animals.:nerd: For me is is a State function, not a federal one, despite the positive goal.EconMan

I am with you on state empowerment, but by giving it federal jurisdiction operations that cross state lines and/or that are on federal property can now be prosecuted for animal cruelty. I also don’t mind having a National database of people who torture animals.
  • Hapo
    ...they just do that because they can't get any humans...
  • bulllee
    Your absolutely right. Thanks for the buzz kill.
  • EconMan
    I am with you on state empowerment, but by giving it federal jurisdiction operations that cross state lines and/or that are on federal property can now be prosecuted for animal cruelty. I also don’t mind having a National database of people who torture animals.acstorfer

Precisely what the Nixon administration argued in justifying the ATF when it launched the War on Drugs. It's only about interstate trafficking. Well, hundreds of thousands of imprisonments later, we know that was bullshit. Ditto with the 16th amendment. "Don't worry... the Income Tax will at most be 2% except in times or dire emergency and then maybe up to 5% at most...." Needless to say, epic bullshit.

It is my fundamental judgement that the major purpose of most congressional legislation is to literally turn citizens into criminals. "For without law, there is no sin". Governments don't have much power over free people, so they need to constantly legislate to ensure they have power over their citizens by making criminals out of as many as possible. There is ALWAYS a reason for tyranny, and always those arguments are accompanied with unintended consequences. This literally ran me out of California. If California authorities want to fuck with you, there IS some law you've broken I promise.

I possess no doubt someday a person the Feds don't like will will be convicted for "animal cruelty who simply bought a cat to be a "mouser" (something PETA claims abusive).

The Law of Unintended Consequences. Just like today 99% of the coverage of the Americans with Disabilities Act involves young people who claim they can't find their keys and forget things sometimes.... so they can get extra time on university exams. NEVER in its legislative history was this assumed to even be possible.

Not a political board (although to effectively discuss weed abstracted from politics is impossible) so I'll stop here. :nerd:
  • deep_meditation
    It is my fundamental judgement that the major purpose of most congressional legislation is to literally turn citizens into criminals.

Sometimes patients as well. In the name of a “public health crisis.” I’ll leave my comment at that too.
  • acstorfer
    Question

Should the headline read big minority or small minority?

a5zbjciiat3dflpg.png

I’m really stoned right now but it should be small minority, right?
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment