• BestBuds
    Where do you buy it in the States? I've never found a good one here, only in Spain.
  • Señor Negro
    That's the most surprising part for me! it seems not only not available but also not even known by most people there :scream:
    I could send and declare to customs I'm sending there a knife but I can't send some jamón? :scream:
  • Señor Negro
    At least, as far as I know, you have chorizo there right ?

Btw there's not such a thing as "white chorizo" that's fake news, we call that salchichón (don't ask me why I have no idea :rofl: )
  • BestBuds
    yeah we have Chorizo but half the time it's mexican chorizo. Not bad but different than spanish.
  • BestBuds
    Sorry for the double post, Im past the edit window.

I've been eating more in line with the Mediterranean diet or whole 30 diet lately. We did whole 30 last year and I lost a bunch of weight. One of my favorite breakfasts is as follows:
    For two people I cube 2 large sweet potatoes and toss them with a generous amount of good olive oil, You want them fully coated. Lay out on a baking tray put the oven on 420°f and preheat. Season the sweet potatoes generously with sea salt and fresh cracked pepper and some coconut aminos. Let that roast for about 30 minutes and then flip/toss/mix the potatoes up to get them all coated and wet again and finish for another 15 to 20 minutes.
    While the potatoes are finishing, saute up some Mexican chorizo untill it's crumbly and set aside.
    Now make a few over medium eggs.
    Assemble with potatoes on the bottom then Chorizo and break the eggs up and let the yoke soak down over the chorizo. My wife will make chimichurri sauce and we'll drizzle that on top. I make it on Sunday and it lasts till Friday you only need to make a fresh egg each morning.
  • Señor Negro
    Wow! That sounds awesome! Never tried it I'll have to one of these days.
    Yeah mediterranean diet is not only healthy, it's also delicious! :yum:

EDIT: Took a look at mexican chorizo and looks like the one we also make here and call "picadillo" or "sobrasada".
  • Señor Negro
    Forgot to mention that olive oil is one of the main pillars of mediterranean food, and ofc it's in every single spanish kitchen. I don't know what I would do without it.
    Every (or almost?) single fried dish is made with olive oil, but also so many other dishes and deserts. We call it "liquid gold":

• Alexis
    Lol- he makes the disticntion between "facts" and "silly conspiracy theories".
  • Alexis
    lol, Imsimcerly lhope and pray he is fully mistaken, seriously. Trust me, my beliefs are nor not exactly for fun fun or comveniince sake.
  • Señor Negro
    Really really interesting interview.

It is so true that once you are out of an adiction it gives you a new perspective, and that it's necessary for society to be able to have, at least, a minority that is out of social media to become aware of the need of having a discussion about how is this aparently unstoppable phenomenon is affecting us all globaly and individually.

I've been out of every single form of social media for enough time not to be able to quantify and I couldn't be more happy with my decision.
  • Paxhead

I tried F book a long time ago and lasted 2 weeks. Couldn't wait to delete and that was a mission on it's own. All this suggestive shit was thrown at me and realised pretty quickly how much time I wasted on F book. Everywhere I go now it is so noticeable how many sheeples are in device stance mode and can't go anywhere without it . I am so glad not to be part of that. The interview certainly raises some good points. :up:
  • Señor Negro
    I tried F book a long time ago and lasted 2 weeks. Couldn't wait to delete and that was a mission on it's own.Paxhead

Yeah absolutely true. Making an account is so easy, and disabling it is not hard either. But having it deleted for real is indeed so hard.
  • v0id
    If you guys felt like you had a full "everyday quiver", would you consider getting a Davinci vape just to try it out? Is it worth it? Its a "regular" IQ :chin:
  • Cl4ud3
    You might find some info in the IQ threads if you search for "Satan's arse" multiple people complain how hard it is to keep the vape clean. Coupled with that the draw resistance can be high. Hope that helps a bit.
  • BrianTL
    Having a full "everyday quiver" personally I would say no... I have an IQ2 and it is by far my least used.

Depends on what the rest of your quiver looks like though, I suppose.
  • Satchmo
    the iq is a poorly designed unit. there is a silicone or (?) gasket under the flavor chamber, the chamber has 4 airholes and only 2 line up correctly and the other 2 sit under the silicone gasket. not a clear airpath and impossible to clean around and under the gasket which gets gunky. uncleanable...
  • SirSixPence
    Seen this on your nightly news? Spy planes grounded in US following privacy battle FKN Billionaires
  • Alexis
    Yo guys, hope you all are having a nice chilling weekend.

Just shaking up potent Vanuatu Kavas, had real strong edible tea, lots Cindy vapor and still have barely come down a notch from my last LSD drop....53 hours ago now. Slightly.

Bit check this right. Tonight, I just activated my new bank card after a fraud job.

I am all against Satanism, and would never set a vape controller to 666, and sport that emblem, for naughty thrill's sake.

Those numbers are real. These people/cults/forces exist.

Not trying to get into that here, but I already clocked earlier...I'm in 664 mentions here.

I hate always having to learning new bankcard numbers.

So guess what the 3 digit security code is on the back of my new card?

665!

How uncanny.
    And in fact it reminds me how Bud admirably resisted coercion, on stream, numerously, to set his FP/Herborizer Controllers to 666, but 665 instead, on this very principle.

You could call it Superstition but I like to see it as an awareness of the reality of black magic in this world.

Anyway lol....phew! 665! I LIKE. that number already. I will NOT be forgetting that. And it may have displeased me to get the treble 6 code!

I take it as a sign actually. Just sharing that.

Have great weekends people, more kava now, no more weed tonight.
  • Deleted User
    This user has been deleted and all their posts removed.
  • Alexis
    haha, nice sense of humour bro, and nice to catch you here again after seemingly so long. Hope your Sunday is a good one so far.
  • Deleted User
  • Alexis
    well, as with many things....it's the intention that counts and determines the outcome.

A matter of principal and awareness, but not superstition as such.
  • Deleted User
  • Will90
    Happy Hallmark da..... I mean Valentines* day!
  • SirSixPence
    It's in my blood, I started riding when I was 12, My Dad was a Biker before he found Jesus. But after my last hospitalization.....I was asked to please stay off bikes by the Ol Lady. She enjoys it too, but my last accident jacked me up pretty bad. I want a bike so bad. I thought about hiding a bike at a friends house.
    I really like the classic look of all the Enfield bikes.
  • SirSixPence
    One of my favorite shows is No agenda.
  • Deleted User
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment