• Will90
    New bong from Clean & Clear Glass.
    HERE

The green slyme accents don't show up very well in my pics, but you can see more clearly in the pics on DHGate. The color is really nice in person.
    I actually got a deal on it.. I bought it through the Clean & Clear Glass website: HERE
    It was the last green one he had in stock. He sold it to me for 40 CAD. :fire: :fire:
    But he has the green version in stock on DHGate if anyone's interested.

I haven't checked the "chugginess" of the perc yet, but honestly I'll be using it without water 90% of the time.

2irz78aaf45peffp.jpg
    8rhgebzvdfnvsqji.jpg
    05csy975tsoxddx4.jpg

@zancru
  • MothChewMoth
    my T break has been since Nov 1st :yikes: I've been dreaming about it, quite literally. In my dreams I've been taking a huge, satisfying rip, then being mad and disappointed I couldn't control myself. It's feels very real until I wake up. Still waiting until I'm gainfully employed...
  • SouthboundPachyderm
    I feelbthat. Ithink my longest break was about 4 months. It sucked! Good luck with the job hunt. I hope you find something soon!!!
  • juxt

All that and a salt lamp!

Do the ones on ccg website ship from the US or something?
  • Will90
    I'm not sure if he has any stocked in the US, but the ones on the website are reduced in price because you have to use Western Union to pay, which has a $5 - $10 service charge, depending on how you pay. I didn't have any issues using Western Union, but it is something to consider.
  • zancru

nice SOL perc man....
    that must purrrrrr like a kitty....
    enjoy it.
  • Trix
    Has anyone seen this?wfv9gth7iereyt10.jpeg

Exploring Humboldt's marijuana farms - both legal and illegal - and providing a glimpse into what it takes for an outlaw farmer to cross over to the legal market.
    I recently started watching and couldn’t stop. Found it very fascinating.
  • Spog

I’ve found when I go into smoke shops that carry a decent amount of vapes, I know more than they do about them at this point.. I can also name off all the relatively decent ones (not the off brand budget vapes).. not that they don’t have knowledge of the product they sell.. but that the forums and buds/petes reviews/demos and personal first hand experiences, im like a level 8 vape nerd.. my first one was a arizer solo in early 2014 and I’ve had a million different ones since!
  • Dr green thumb

We need the guys in smoke shops to watch buds videos. I had an experience the other day where a smoke shop was telling me the davinci ascent was a smaller version of the mighty and performed just as well. I politely gave the young man a quick lesson in vapes so that he didn't go ruin someone's experience with their first purchase.
  • Spog
    On that note, why does every fucking head shop recommend the ascent? I mean it’s ok but definitely not great even for its era

I think because it sounds cool
  • Will90
    Yeah I really liked it as well.
  • Dr green thumb
    f19litk9h1cebg3k.jpg

The view outside of zancrus home when he exhales

@zancru
  • Dr green thumb
    bl9ehvh5mw56w5mb.gif

This is what I imagine using the g43 in a car looks like. :smile:
  • ssaucyc515
    yayf3bc4z0n3w0hq.jpg
    How true is this? :lol:
  • Alexis
    hey man. I know on FC it was revealed some time back that CCG have a US warehouse too, they seemed to offer most items there when I looked.

Pardon me if you already know this in which case my comment is useless and a little patronising.
  • Dr green thumb
    yyd91z94ryxgrypw.jpg

I'm finding this very funny right now. :lol:
  • Bruce
    That was me at the bar last night.

Always looking for new ways to get them ladies hot, my big vapes don't do the trick anymore[

That vape looks awesome. I am afraid to ask because that one hasn't been in my collection.

Love that mask I gotta get one, I think I will wear it all day!

Everyone should buy via Bud's links.

There is no worse feeling than having wasted money on a fake.

These fakes are unregulated and can be dangerous!

The same ruthless a-holes sell cancer medicine to cancer patients when these pills are made of concrete. That's a fact.

I was going to shove my Fake Pax 1 up some slime bag, smoke shop owner's ass.
    I got my money back.

The fakes are made so well to deceive. I had to learn how to spot a fake. In my case, it was a hexagon screw. I was lucky because of many sell via the internet or Craigs List, e - bay, letgo etc,,,,.

Buy from Bud's links or the Manufacturer. Period.

My goal nobody on VapeLife Forum buys a fake.

I will vaporize the next person from our forum that buys a fake.

Peace, Love & Vape

^ ^ ^ The Vape Master ^ ^ ^
  • BobCat
    Wasn't GHOST sending Bud 4 Stealth MV1s for giveaways? I can't even locate the thread in the forum. Sitrep?
  • BobCat
    Thanks Doc! Unfortunately, that discussion has been closed. By any chance, do you recall if the giveaways happened?
  • Dr green thumb

They never happened. I don't think bud ever received them.
  • BobCat
    @Hazel@VapeCritic
    SANEzel & Bud,
    What ever happened regarding this post from @ghostvapesofficial?

"Nothing beats a free prize weekly giveaway, so we are sending Bud 4 X Stealth Bundles for a few very lucky subscribers.

Each giveaway bundle will include a Stealth MV1, Fast Charger, Spare Battery and Crucible Dispenser, so stay tuned for details on how to enter once he returns from the vape cave."
  • Magicman
    Gib itam plox!

El Jefe won all four of these in a "silent auction". No one ever had a chance because bots were involved.
  • SouthboundPachyderm
    4uwtnavigef5u557.png
    ....And because its 6 am and im still awake.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment