• Hazel
    Video attached. check it
  • zancru

Well done girl :strong:
  • Hazel
    I had piggies today! Looked like that chick from that super hero/comic movie- Harley Quinn
  • Señor Negro
    That was one of my favourites on my athletic days :strong: :starstruck:

Can't remember exactly how much I was able to lift those days but quite a bit more :roll:
  • Hazel
    I could've actually done more weight than that but hey...lets not overdo it right? We should start a gym vape thread lol
  • EconMan
    Who cares about that bs - check my squats out. That’s 135lbs squat on a 105 lbs chick. What’s good fam?Hazel

Damn! :cool: :100: :party:
  • Baron23
    BIG lift, Hazel...BIG!! Way to go

Me and 300 lb dead lift.....then I gave up heavy lifts...it was destroying what little is left of my lumbar disks! haha But man oh man, it feels so good to get it done. Feels like a real accomplishment when it bangs back down on the floor.

cstbu3ebd296ijjd.jpg
  • Ctipp22
    Haven’t gone heavy in along time either @Baron23 This was my best set. 495 for a triple. k5ox4ef5iw9qufin.jpeg
  • Baron23
    Whoa, dude....that's a squat alright. Wow. Yeah, I think we discussed this once before....very impressive.

My knees can't do heavy squats....the dead lifts were tough enough.

While I started to do dead lifts as part of my core strengthening after lumbar surgery 10 years ago, but, in fact to the degree that I did it...well, it did NOT my back no favors and now there really isn't an L3/4 disk left anymore....so, no heavy weight on the spinal column anymore.

I kind of miss it....loved doing dead lifts. Really got the stress out.
  • Señor Negro
    ↪Señor Negro
    I could've actually done more weight than that but hey...lets not overdo it right?
    Hazel

Absolutely right! You definitely don't want the legs I had at that time :scream:
  • Ctipp22
    The best for health is doing the ranges of motion with enough weight to promote some hypertrophy and strengthening while being able to recover well without injuries. So less weight strict good form.
  • SirSixPence
    my cat is Also fascinated by the box. She has stared at the thing for 10 years now.
  • Tyedyesamuraiguy
    @EconMan came in the mail this morning such a long day at work! :groan: i really only have some hash right meow. Definitely not a has vape definitely not. I did find some reclaim though and i could taste that it was pineapple express. Keeping in mind its genetically predisposed to taste amazing espically to my pallet, this was the best recliam i have ever tasted :love:
  • Ctipp22
    another nice strain is golden pineapple
  • EconMan
    Looks like Bud's the politics thread got taken down..... lol :rofl:
  • Hazel
    lmao stopppp id think she’d be scared of the noise of it cleaning her shit but instead she likes to poo and watch it lol
  • EconMan
    There was so much propaganda in the 50's. Not that it doesn't exist anymore, but damn.

By all means, lets be clean and tidy.
    And bitches, don't go to bed with wet hair. :rofl:

• Señor Negro
    This is my "traditional" birthday cake :_) ___
    uydoeglj3ews3nob.jpg

This place is older than me, and still going:
    337qh0n1c36zl29d.jpg
    vahhf7dsc18xedms.jpg
    tgszsahj2uypoq4f.jpg

Why would I eat munchies having this made from heaven goodness :yum:
  • BobCat
    Is any part of that cake not chocolate?
  • Señor Negro
    Why would I want that? :snicker: :rofl:
  • Baron23
    fabulous...just fabulous!!
  • zancru
    During 2020, all April is going to be 4/20 jajajajajaja

mzt6dydyfgssjayt.jpeg
  • SirSixPence
    Just gonna leave this strange AF Craigslist nugget right here.

Originally Posted: 2018-03-26 08:18
    Want to watch a live birth on mushrooms
    Hey there,

My friends and I were trying to figure out the craziest thing we could do on magic mushrooms and realized that watching a live child birth would be, by far, the most incredible, mind-blowing experience that we could think of.

We are looking for a woman with-child who would permit 5 respectful ~27 year old men to watch her give live birth, while on magic mushrooms.

Compensation is negotiable, but for sure at least $100 pp and the knowledge of knowning that you just blew some peoples' mind, having a baby come out of you.

This offer may not be for everyone. If you know someone who may be interested, plase share this offer so that might fulfill our dream of watching a live birth on mushrooms.

post id: 6543142982 email to friend
  • Tyedyesamuraiguy
    very weird but these guys know what they are talking about and in fact just blew my mind. This is not something that should be done with strangers though this is where they are losing me.... Weirdos :shade:
    Get these guys some tickets to the circus circus
  • SirSixPence
    Yea the concept isn’t too strange for me, like you said the stranger thing is creepy. What if they start chanting some crazy satanic verses? She is giving birth, it’s not like she is gonna get up and leave. Plus stupid people do stupid things while tripping.
  • Tyedyesamuraiguy
    my thoughts exactly. By the sonds of it too its gonna be quite the dose lol! When you launch yourself down the rabbit hole that far literaly anything can happen :rofl: the best we could hope for would be the birth of christ but what if it was someone far worse you might have to do something about it. My mind is warped :mask:
  • Zep4
    Lana looks like their Mother does.
  • Zep4
    My first magical butter machine honey. Doesn’t look that great but it tastes awesome. I licked everything clean that I couldn’t jar and now I’m stoned as shit. The big gross one is honey water for tea. Didn’t waste any. My homegrown weed:) :heart: 2C honey/1 oz weed/2T water.wvlpnu3f9x936lra.jpeg
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment