• Dr green thumb

9:58 into the video is a great reaction to the car.
  • okla68m
    In 1968, went to high school with a dude the stuffed a 302 cu.in (327/283 crank) into a '59 Austin Healy "Bugeye"......INSANE for those days. Wildest ride I was ever in besides a New 1966 427/435 Corvette that my cousin had (for 5 days, wrapped it around a telephone pole, he was OK, but, the car was Totalled. A week later his dad got him a 1966 396/375 Chevelle SS)....oh the days of Drive-ins, Hot Cars and Crusin' the " Restless Ribbon" !
  • Dr green thumb

A giant piece of history is operational again. I do not know if anyone else follows this but I thought I'd share.
  • EconMan

At least I won't want to have sex for a few days! :gasp:
  • EconMan

Cool!

When I lived in CO there was this cool train trip you could take..... recalling my memory... I think it was the "Durango express" or something like that, and it went through Silverton and all the little state highway towns, and connected southern to northern CO.
  • okla68m
    Rode that train back in the mid '70s....had friends that lived in T-Pees south of Durango. One if them later became the City Manager of Telluride after a term as the Director of the Historical Society.
  • EconMan

Lol. Cat's are for bitches. True. Humans are the bitch to the cat. :nerd:

Funny story.
    A couple years ago, a new neighbor moved in. She has a pedigreed Rotweiller. One day, she drove up into her driveway, and she let her dog out and he started running all over the place. I was on the front porch reading with my cat Gauss on my lap. The dog in its hyperactivity, comes come running up to my front porch (it was NOT being aggressive, just playing). Gauss was startled and would have none of it... scratched the shit out of me as he literally leaped a tore into that dog so viciously hard.... never seen him do anything like that.... he doesn't even kill rabbits, he want to lick them and snuggle with them.
    Regardless, her dog got a good whack on the nose, making it bleed, and a bad cut in its eye that was bleeding pretty bad.... arf arf arf art arf!!! Dog runs back to its house. Neighbor comes running over bitching at me "what did you do to my dog?" with an accusational bitchy voice. I said fuck you bitch, your dog in on my property... there are ordinances your dog MUST be on a leash if outside and not corralled. I nor my cat did anything wrong. Now get off my property. End of 60 seconds of drama.

Story not done... it gets cool.
    My cat is an inside cat, and I let him outside only if I am with him. One day, a few days after the above incident, I left the door open and he escaped. Went hunting for him could not find him.... he is a cat, I knew he would be back. Suddenly, I hear his distinctive "fight sound" coming from my neighbor's back yard. FML, my cat is in her backyard just beating the shit out of her poor dog. Had it cornered against a fence, exhausted, everytime it snapped or barked Gauss would whack it's eyes, nose, and face. The dog was seriously hurt. She was pissed off as a hornet, but now I was in the wrong because my cat was on her property damaging her property (her dog - lost one of his eyes). She called the police, hired an attorney and to cut to the chase, I agreed to settle and pay her $12,000 of damages.

Story still not done.... it gets even "heartspace" better. :heart:
    I guess six weeks had gone by since the backyard incident. One day, a knock on my door from that same neighbor, except she was dressed well, had a bottle of wine in her hand, smiling, and seemingly "friendly".... and and at first I thought she wanted to fuck. lol :gasp:

Then she said, "may I come in, there is something I just MUST talk to you about... I need to apologize.. I promise no drama." She proceeds to tell me she has been seeing a therapist for about a year for bipolar disorder, and her therapist insisted she do this thing with me right now.....
    So she confessed she saw Gauss in her backyard that day and was so mad she wanted her dog to kill him. She got her Rottweiler all fired up with energy, then let him charge out to go rip apart Gauss. But a very cathartic thing happened that her. Her big tough dog lost, and given the size differential, lost pretty bad. Gauss was injury free (thank goodness), it was a BIG and muscular fucking dog.

She said, using her dog to "win" is the same thing she did to her ex-husband, same thing she did in alienating her three kids, and is as her therapist coined it, TOXIC. Her behavior with her dog and I was just a "mirror" of her angry life. Her house, kids, yard, and even dog had to be "the best". That when her dog "lost" to a little cat, meaning her dog FAILED to defend her "honor", she hated her dog for "failing". Didn't feed it for days and refused to give it love.... she for the first time recognized she did that to everyone and everything around her who "disappointed" her, and had done so her whole life.

All this while she is in a puddle of tears... a woman in my house who just sued me - lol :nerd:

Anyway, we drank two more bottles, chatted up all night, and today she is one of my best friends. I turned her on to becoming a stoner instead of a drunk, and although, not perfect, she has come a long way in restoring relationships with her kids, and even their father who she really did screw over.

Oh, and she returned the money. I insisted she keep the veterinary bills portion. ($6k of the $12k was the price of her dog).

It shows that even a random event can spur personal growth if we let it. The hardest thing in the world when we get buthurt, is to simply make the choice to "not close". Because she opened and I opened at the same time, it was actually a great way to make a new intimate friend.
  • okla68m
    Absolutely the truth...My Dog, Aggie, Seems to Live to Please me, on the other hand, I Attempt to Please my Cat, SMH !
  • EconMan
    Now, for those music lovers old enough to just LOVE this movie. :love:
    My all time favorite "music flick".

@Zep4 I know you've seen this.

• SouthboundPachyderm
    it just dawned on me the G43 works best (for me) turned to 11. :rofl:
  • EconMan

The G needs to be ridden fast and hard.... I tend to go up to 12 when in the mood.
  • SouthboundPachyderm
    thats crazy. Ya know most dials only go to 10.
  • Zep4
    I went directly from John Denver to Zeppelin...no time for other bands.
  • bum karacho

here we legal start drinking beer and wine with 15years, liquer with 18.
    and we have one of the best beers in the world so its good to start early!
  • Zep4
    Figured I’d show you guys, my guy, Jack, on harmonica with The Cheap Date$, his R&R band. This is the same stage we saw WILLIAM SHATNER on! OMG!

ovt9trr9g209x0km.jpeg
  • McNuggetsTrip
    @Tyedyesamuraiguy We went. It was pouring :rofl: 7u01t6dy1d5mcn5g.jpg
  • bum karacho
    i´m fungry (fucking hungry)
  • EconMan
    FML!!!

Power outage.

Primary system: fried
    Secondary system fried

Been in IT hell for the past two days.,, :grimace:
  • SouthboundPachyderm
    thank god for butane vapes. Good luck
  • Ctipp22
    h4cii82oets5350o.jpeg

This actress tried to sleep with my dad when he had stores in Hawaii for free jewelry. He says he didn’t do it.....
  • Vapster707
    yea just like Clinton didn't do it :rofl: :up:
  • Hazel
    maybe he did sleep with her but ... she ain’t get no free jewls afterwards lol :smirk:
  • Hazel
    Attachment
    DAD8910D-D019-470D-9244-D6A29A805DAD (4M)
  • SouthboundPachyderm
    Well I have officially infected my girlfriend with VAS. Which is pretty funny because she always gives me a hard time (playfully) about all my vapes. But I ordered her a pax from buds "garage sale" and she litterally screamed in my ear when i called to tell her. Now she is just as impatiently waiting for the usps as i ever have. I came home from work and the youtube app on my tv was still on all the vape reviews she was watching. Apperently she wanted a vape of her own, despite the fact we live together and i have 20+ vapes she can use when ever she wants, she basically claimed my Fury 2 already. Really, i find the whole thing kinda cute, but I'm gonna be giving her shit til that package arrives. :joke: :rofl: :lol:
  • Hazel
    :lol: :lol:
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube