• Tyedyesamuraiguy
    f6isvioztobphdg0.jpg
    Fuck i love my ride! Took a while to grow on me but this thing has been too good to us!! :love:
  • Ginny Vapes
    so my language about 30 years & 30 boo boos ago. Skateboarding was life!! That's some cool boards!

I think you might be into something. I broke my body at 12y old! If I only knew!!
  • UbarDog

Disabled spot!

I hope that use and not abuse!
  • Tyedyesamuraiguy
    @UbarDog weve got that handicapable sticker. You virtual metermaid :snicker: people are super quick to glare though. We are trying to lock down a van. Loblaws had this program where they would buy you a van and then another company would install a lift. They would do this once i a lifetime but loblaws pulled out and no one has stepped up. The good news even though a free ride would have been nice we were saving that for later in life and the company that does this lifts is still in "buisness" so to say. Theyre are also second hand options with lifts installed. Im going to miss my mali... Its paid off and got alot of life in her.
  • UbarDog
    You virtual metermaid :snicker:Tyedyesamuraiguy

Hehehehe.

My wife is disabled, I'm aways shaming people with nothing wrong with them self or passenger OR a badge-that are parking in disabled spaces. Unless my wife is in the car i will not use them spaces even thou I can, being her carer. I do not judge able bodies with badges either. I dont know there stories.

Sorry Tye I post things somtimes with out thinking I was not meaning to be maid.
  • Tyedyesamuraiguy
    @UbarDog no offence taken budday just joking around with ya :yum: We get looks all the time i assume its because we have tinted Windows which is comical beacuse we tinted the windows out of medical necessity. They can take the time to give us dirty looks but not the time to see our permit im the window.

We are the same way. Its handy to have at the hospital to be closer to the elevators. Its a real life saver in the winter time. In the summer we usually take a nice stroll from where ever.
  • Baron23
    I do not judge able bodies with badges either. I dont know there stories.UbarDog

Yep...and maybe more like "do not judge what appears to be able bodies with badges"

Right...we never know what's really going on with strangers...and in most cases don't want to! haha
  • UbarDog

In the Uk Carer's are alowed to use the badge with out the disable badge owner in the car.
    It may sound strange but when you consider things like prescription runs and household aids ect.

I'm battered but not broken. Still able and spry. So when energytic me gets out of car alone i get looks too.

.and in most cases don't want to!Baron23

Lol excally :D
  • G-love
    Bam Margera!!
  • UbarDog
    I see alota skating/surfing pets. This is one of the best i've seen ;p

Meh can't get video link to work :D Sunday Failing already

Got there in the End.
  • Dr green thumb
    Shark Wheel 1001S60MMS78AR Cruiser Wheels, 60mm, Red, California Roll Skateboard Wheels https://www.amazon.com/dp/B019MN49EI/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_GW9uCb5FHZ62E

All terrain skateboard wheels.
  • Tyedyesamuraiguy
    my6y95kdatogado3.gif

brjm0258jj0mmr51.gif

The snow tires im getting for next winter should make me ride to work alot easier, i may not have to brave the road and get yelled at by the elderly :yikes:
  • Tyedyesamuraiguy
    bolwz3cpks1dfznt.jpeg
    wwtv0ktchkvakqgu.jpg
    They also make these :starstruck:
123Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url